Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I will play a blooper reel version of that game, sure why not! :lol:

What on earth have you been spending your loot on?! On the other hand how on earth did you have that much to begin with? :shock:
cant disclose my income source since its now gone and i dont want sd watching but lets just say amazon beat themselves

i have 87 game orders in the last 25 minutes alone

also while you are here deal wanna help me make sense of this i mean i assume its just a doublescan but ive never seen it arrive this early let alone ofd

Out for delivery - October 18, 2013 12:03:00 AM

cant disclose my income source since its now gone and i dont want sd watching but lets just say amazon beat themselves

I got you! No need to disclose anything, my statement was more of a stunned figure of speech. Are you buying to play this many games or selling / trading / flipping them and or both?

I read the "description." A clusterfuck, it was. Made barely any sense. I got that it was disc only for the game. Anyway, I'll teach this fool not to make a mistake like that again.
If you really want to teach him a lesson, don't cancel it. You fall well within your rights to dispute it description wise (even if Amazon always sides with the buyer anyway). Let him ship it to you then dispute it. Having to refund the full amount + pay shipping (probably to and back) should teach him not to make false listings again.

also while you are here deal wanna help me make sense of this i mean i assume its just a doublescan but ive never seen it arrive this early let alone ofd

Out for delivery - October 18, 2013 12:03:00 AM
It could have been near ready and was probably waiting for a buyer to be shipped to and was probably at the right time for shipment to make it so. I would still give it a day or 2 since it could be a mistake on their part.

I got you! No need to disclose anything, my statement was more of a stunned figure of speech. Are you buying to play this many games or selling / trading / flipping them and or both?
both

also also cant link deal but can i get your thoughts on the first used listing for dead space ultra limited

im breaking my own rule but

ITS HAPPENING

i just missed on a $59 vita prob miscategorized and got the regular psp price
That $59.xx was the psp. Anyways, "It has been happening" on and off. Myke and Edson13 scored some decent consoles for a nice price over the last two days. Problem is that there were only one or two so it ain't worth posting if one is going to you only. Same goes to you CJ. If you come across just one, don't post it as people just get paranoid. Now if it were more than one, then spread the joy. :)

nah it was listed on the vita listing and after i saw the psp listing and figured it was miscategorized but a 360 and a vita plus a pretty solid restock might be worth a small bit of alertness plus if it wastes the lurkes time its a win win

also gotta love waiting months for a lego star was complete saga to come up finally cave and buy new and then it appears

also also cant link deal but can i get your thoughts on the first used listing for dead space ultra limited
Not a warehouse deal so the description goes along the lines of what the user says. Seems to be just shelf wear and wear from normal every day handling from the description. The user "just launched" so I would be leery of taking the plunge. On the other hand, you are covered by Amazon's A-Z coverage so if you feel like it, then go for it.

also gotta love waiting months for a lego star was complete saga to come up finally cave and buy new and then it appears
Did not know you were looking for it. I have seen it pop up few times since the last time I posted but it was no where near that price point so did not post it.

I grabbed a $27 Like New Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for 360 last night. There was only one available at the time.

I feel like I should wait for $15 or so though. I'm running out of time to decide if I want to cancel the order or not.

If you really want to teach him a lesson, don't cancel it. You fall well within your rights to dispute it description wise (even if Amazon always sides with the buyer anyway). Let him ship it to you then dispute it. Having to refund the full amount + pay shipping (probably to and back) should teach him not to make false listings again.
That would be nasty as fuck ck. More than 1 of us CLEARLY saw it was GAME ONLY. Maybe the seller mis-categorized it. That could be that person's small business. If that's the way you think, don't be upset when someone does that to you in some way, shape, or form in your life because you made a mistake.

I grabbed a $27 Like New Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for 360 last night. There was only one available at the time.

I feel like I should wait for $15 or so though. I'm running out of time to decide if I want to cancel the order or not.
It has popped up for that much regularly so if you don't plan on playing it immediately, cancel it and wait for it to be cheaper and or watch for BFday sales and decide afterwards.

That would be nasty as fuck ck. More than 1 of us CLEARLY saw it was GAME ONLY. Maybe the seller mis-categorized it. That could be that person's small business. If that's the way you think, don't be upset when someone does that to you in some way, shape, or form in your life because you made a mistake.
I had written a long reply to this, but deleted it. However, just let me say this. If it was clear that it was a miscategorization, then I'm not advocating people do this. If it was clear that the seller was trying to take advantage of buyers by listing the item in a manner that would net him a quick sale and hopefully no dispute, then I stand by what I said. I see listings all the time where people list collector's editions and then put "game only; does not include statue or other accessories" and are clearly trying to substitute one item for another. Listings like that are disgusting and only serve to take advantage of uninformed customers.

It has popped up for that much regularly so if you don't plan on playing it immediately, cancel it and wait for it to be cheaper and or watch for BFday sales and decide afterwards.
It is in the "shipping soon" phase, so we'll see if it gets cancelled or not. I can probably hold out for a while on it if it does get cancelled.

Right now I am eying a Very Good and a Like New copy of Killer is Dead for 360, but I don't want to risk getting one with no artbook, soundtrack, and DLC. I know some of you guys buy games intending to return them if it isn't a dinger that is otherwise complete, but mail takes a couple weeks to get here and even longer going out, so it would be too much of a hassle to get one of them and return it if not complete.

I almost lost out on $70 on eBay returning something that was advertised as Like New and ended up being dirty, stained, and broken, all because it took a couple weeks to get out of here and the tracking never updated. eBay was like "The tracking doesn't show anything, so we are closing the claim." After three weeks or so some tracking info finally showed up and they reopened the case.

Edit: Just got the email, too late to cancel. Oh well, $27 isn't a bad price for this. I paid full price for the DoA5 CE at launch, this is pretty cheap for 5 new characters and 100+ costumes.

If it wasn't for the fact that the manager of my local GS put back a mint Disgaea 4 for me last night to pickup today in the b2g1, I'd jump on the one on AWD.  But my average cost between my 3 games will actually come out a touch cheaper in the b2g1.  

Heads up!

I'm returning a Wind Waker HD for Wii U.

I received it from Amazon Warehouse and the disc simply will not load. It starts and goes to an initial loading screen then hangs. The Wii U tries to spins up the disc and read 4 times,fails, then stops. Tried cleaning the disc and loading multiple times. Disc was pristine. Very odd. [if anyone has any ideas]

I've never run into the problem where a pristine disc like this wouldn't load. Very odd. 

otherwise someone else is going to be VERY disappointed just like me coming up here very soon.

Eesh thought my 25 orders yesterday were a lot.

cancelled xillia because wowzers that gamestop bf ad
Indeed! Notice that it mentions the trade 2? :D

Ooo, just got to the Zelda System. At least MPT and Xeno will be cheaper with the B1G1 SOTW.

Of course I just bought a balance board of eBay though.

MykelxKnight, congrats on the snag. I remember few days after the last console craziness how you came across one and missed the exact thing barely. This one makes up for that. :)

Apologies to those that have these posted before:

:360: Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 Elite Red Console (A) $158.55
:360: NHL 14 (LN) $37.11
:360: Lost Planet 3 (LN) $25.28
:360: The Walking Dead (LN) $14.84
:360: Tomb Raider (LN) $14.75

:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (LN) $214.42
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (LN) $204.50
:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (A) $178.03

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (A) 166.93 (G) $180.85 (LN) $208.67
:ps3: Playstation 3 250gb System (A) $148.11
:ps3: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (LN) $37.12
:ps3: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (LN) $36.57
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Puppeteer (LN) $29.67
:ps3: Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition (LN) $27.82
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.27

:ps3: Resistance Collection (LN) $22.23

:ps3: inFAMOUS Collection (LN) $20.40
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (LN) $14.49

:psp: PS Vita Portable Charger (LN) $16.83
:psp: Killzone Mercenary (LN) $29.67

:wiiu: :wii: Nintendo Wii Remote Plus - White (A) $20.77

:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure (LN) $44.52
:wiiu: Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $28.95

:wiiu: Madden NFL 13 (VG) $16.58

:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (A) $13.33
:wii: Rayman Origins (LN) $11.12

:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (LN) $27.99
:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $22.27

:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.02
:3ds: Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (LN) $21.99
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (LN) $20.41
:3ds: LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (LN) $16.94
Ugh, I pretty much only buy collection games (inFamous, Resistance, MGS, Killzone, etc.). Very tempted to jump on this... Do you all think I should wait for BF to buy collections or just buy the LN?

Heads up!

I'm returning a Wind Waker HD for Wii U.

I received it from Amazon Warehouse and the disc simply will not load. It starts and goes to an initial loading screen then hangs. The Wii U tries to spins up the disc and read 4 times,fails, then stops. Tried cleaning the disc and loading multiple times. Disc was pristine. Very odd. [if anyone has any ideas]

I've never run into the problem where a pristine disc like this wouldn't load. Very odd.

otherwise someone else is going to be VERY disappointed just like me coming up here very soon.
Sounds like just an error on the disc itself but worse than mine. I had the similar problem with star ocean 4 disc 2. not a scratch on it yet it would get to a cutscene and crap out.

Going OT again but does anyone own an official Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller? If so on the back in the small print is the word 'received' misspelled as 'recieved'? And does it say contact CONSUMER SERVICE (as opposed to customer service) in the boxed area? I'm thinking I not only got the wrong color (I ordered black and they sent me white) but also a fake.

Going OT again but does anyone own an official Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller? If so on the back in the small print is the word 'received' misspelled as 'recieved'? And does it say contact CONSUMER SERVICE (as opposed to customer service) in the boxed area? I'm thinking I not only got the wrong color (I ordered black and they sent me white) but also a fake.
Does it read like this: http://youtu.be/78cAC4iDOgQ?t=4m59s

There is no word received on mine and I bought it straight from BBY. Also says "For Consumer Service".

There is no word received on mine and I bought it straight from BBY. Also says "For Consumer Service".
Ok, that's weird unless there are official controllers with different labels. Does it say Model: Wup-005, then tells about the battery and FCC ID? Mine does and then has the paragraph about the FCC rules and interference. In the second to last line above that boxed area is the word "recieved"

Mine says the words just like the guys in that youtube video but everything is spelled correctly except for the word received is instead spelled as recieved. If it's fake it's a damn good one.

hmm ok. Mine says the words just like the guys in that youtube video except everything is spelled correctly except for the word received is instead spelled as recieved. If it's fake it's a damn good one.
Mine looks like the back of the white one in that video. Fakes of most stuff have gotten pretty good now a days.

Weren't you returning it anyway?
Yeah I was just interested to see if it was a fake as well. I wasn't too sure about returning it if it was real since I really don't feel like using the gamepad and Wii remotes to play, but I guess I will until I can find one cheaper (and real).'

I'm still surprised how much they look like the real thing if it's fake. Wow. Had they sent me the right color I never would have even looked at it so closely and noticed anything off about it.

Mine, bought from Best Buy, says the exact same things you've posted, including 'recieved'. I'd wager yours is legit.

It would have been great if Digital River actually gave me my stuff. Then I could sell you a cheap controller.

Stay away from Digital River.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back