Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
that 3ds xl for 137 is tempting
Yeah but keep in mind it is acceptable, on a console that I would want to use frequently, so close to Black Friday, I would probably wait/spend the extra for a new one that will undoubtedly be on sale somewhere.

possible dinger Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) 34.xx
Picked this up. The Premium Edition is going for crazy amounts new, so if it is a dinger... hehehe... I already have the game.

Is a used but complete set of the Premium Edition valuable too?

Well I woke up today to a half dozen giant packages on my door step this morning.  The Skylanders Swap Force character I ordered was brand new, his top half had just come loose in the package.

I dont know that most games will be 50gb to download for next gen, but if one were to go all digital and was a heavy gamer and bought 4-5 games a month, and that same gamer was on Comcast who has a 300gb data cap, 200gb from downloading 4-5 games a month to play, plus netflix streaming, etc, you are gonna run out of your cap pretty quick.

That never gets mentioned, one of the many reasons im against all digital, that and you never actually own anything.
a companythat puts limit on my internet usage would never get me as a customer so many options out in this world that don't have cap.

a companythat puts limit on my internet usage would never get me as a customer so many options out in this world that don't have cap.
Yea ok, who do you have? Where I live comcast or att u verse are it. u verse has like a 200gb cap.

Saying there are choices for broadband internet shows a lack of knowledge about the overall marketplace for internet.

Comcast has a soft cap of 250GB as well and if you repeatedly surpass it they'll shut your service off.  Unless you're paying for business class internet everyone's put some form of limit on it.

Yea ok, who do you have? Where I live comcast or att u verse are it. u verse has like a 200gb cap.

Saying there are choices for broadband internet shows a lack of knowledge about the overall marketplace for internet.
i have att uverse and they say they have a 250 cap i have 45 mbps and use about 1 tb a month, but i have not had it forced on me since they announced it back almost two years ago and sounds like on forums no one gets it seeing they can't figure out how to tell what usage is for tv (which has no ban) and internet usage seeing tv is internet tv. plus most areas have local companys not many people know of that give awsome speeds wiht no caps.

Comcast has a soft cap of 250GB as well and if you repeatedly surpass it they'll shut your service off. Unless you're paying for business class internet everyone's put some form of limit on it.
Not in Nashville market, hurray for me. Test market for new setup, 300gb cap with 3 allowed months of overages per 12 months. Sign in to comcast and look under my services, to the right should list equipment and show your currrent data use for month, click view details and it loads your info for the current month and the last 3 and shows how many of your 3 months you have gone over.

Again pretty sure this nashville tn market only

i have att uverse and they say they have a 250 cap but i have not had it forced on me since they announced it back almost two years ago and sounds like on forums no one gets it seeing they can't figure out how to tell what usage is for tv (which has no ban) and internet usage seeing tv is internet tv.
LOL so you have a data cap. Just because they choose not to enforce it currently doesnt mean they wont. Comcast used to have a 250gb data cap (again at least in my market this is how it works) and I went over it rountinely doing 500gb per month for well over 2 years, never heard a peep. They now have this new deal 300gb, 3 free months of going over. They wont cut you off now, they will charge more money for going over 300gb if use up your 3 free months.

I have Comcast as well and they suspended the 250gb at least a year ago and there is no mention of a 300gb cap anywhere on my bill or in my account any where. I use at least 500gb + a month and have ever since they lifted the 250 gb limit and they have never contacted me about it.

This is why I dont get how people think DD is the wave of the future. These ISPs are already trying to limit what we can do. I cant imagine how the ISPs will act when the only way to buy games and movies is digitally. Somethings gotta give.

This is why I dont get how people think DD is the wave of the future. These ISPs are already trying to limit what we can do. I cant imagine how the ISPs will act when the only way to buy games and movies is digitally. Somethings gotta give.
They'll just raise prices. It's a great excuse for them to do so.

Maybe bandwidth caps will force me to be a little more wise about how many games I buy and download just to never play ever. Not that I'm in favor, just perhaps some silver lining.

If Comcast implements nationwide caps that people (the 90% middle of the bell curve type people, that is) actually hit and have to pay extra for as a result, the FCC isn't going to have much of a choice but to finally address the issue. As it is, caps tend to affect people in smaller markets or in markets that have competition, meaning much of a stink really hasn't been raised by anyone but the most net neutrality-forward internet people.

Luckily, if AWD continues to have amazing deals I won't have to download too much. Speaking of which:

:360: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (LN) - $26.05

:360: Skyrim Legendary Edition (LN) - $38.50

Or, like someone mentioned Comcast was testing, go the cellular model and just start charging overage fees.
Someone was me.

Nashville TN market is a 300gb cap with 3 free months of overages, if you go over a 4th time they will charge you per 10gb I think, forget how much. I severely cut back on the torrents and have never gone over 300gb in the past year that we have been dealing with this plan.

Found the info on charges and its not terrible really:

Usage Plan Summary

• Pay Per Use
    We will automatically provide you with an additional 50GB of data for $10 once you exceed your monthly allowance

That's a low price for BO2.  Too bad Ghosts releases in a mere 2 weeks time and most of my friends are currently on GTA anyways...

:ps3: NCAA Football 14 (LN) $37.10
:ps3: Tomb Raider (LN) $14.84
:ps3: LEGO Lord of the Rings (LN) $13.42
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $11.06

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Chrono Cross (LN) $11.61

:psp: Silent Hill: Book of Memories (N) $11.58 (A) $15.11

:ds: Pokemon - Diamond Version (LN) $24.05

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (A) - $18.XX

Edit: beaten by DealSeeker.

Question, Just grabbed Zelda A Link to the past SNES with this description:

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner. 

What's the chances this actually includes the box, instructions, packaging, etc....?

Any of you fellows know if it possible to apply amazon credit on a preorder?
It is. I don't remember exactly what you have to do, but if you click 'order details' for the preorder in question, there should be something that allows you to apply credit to the order towards the top of the page.

Question, Just grabbed Zelda A Link to the past SNES with this description:

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

What's the chances this actually includes the box, instructions, packaging, etc....?
I am guessing that was in listed in like new condition. It should have those for a like new listing but at the same time this sounds like a trade in description and some of them can be a hit or a miss depending on the graders. Take a chance and see how it goes.

I am guessing that was in listed in like new condition. It should have those for a like new listing but at the same time this sounds like a trade in description and some of them can be a hit or a miss depending on the graders. Take a chance and see how it goes.
It was actually listed as "Good" condition, which has me concerned. I guess I can always return it if it comes in cart only or the box, manual, etc... is completely trashed. It was $40 which would be a great price for a complete copy in decent shape.

Is there a way to see the actual full description on items you've already ordered beyond just the grade?

It was actually listed as "Good" condition, which has me concerned. I guess I can always return it if it comes in cart only or the box, manual, etc... is completely trashed. It was $40 which would be a great price for a complete copy in decent shape.

Is there a way to see the actual full description on items you've already ordered beyond just the grade?

Nah man there isn't, Just take the risk. Some people have gotten lucky with the good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back