Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also Amazon so if you've got the credit and haven't been abusing returns you may as well see what you get if it sounds like it's worth the gamble to you.

It was actually listed as "Good" condition, which has me concerned. I guess I can always return it if it comes in cart only or the box, manual, etc... is completely trashed. It was $40 which would be a great price for a complete copy in decent shape.
If it is listed in good condition then jump for it. I have had 100% success with good conditioned items from AWD on retro and older gen games compared with with like new ones. It is certainly a trade in but a complete in box one. The condition is probably good because it will probably have signs of wear on it but everything should still be there.

Great price for it. I bought one for $125 a few weeks ago and the only reason I'm not keeping it is because it won't work right away with PS4.
What is a dinger? I keep reading it and im stumped is it a good deal?

Also unrelated question besides Gamestop where do you guys think I will get the most money for the following package? Superslim 500GB PS3, Digital Camo Dual Shock 3 Controller, GTA V, Black Ops 2. Ive listed it on Craigslist and havent gotten any bites on it. I bought this package off Craigslist for 260 so if I can get close to that in credit ill take it but you dont think I can get that thru Amazon or any other website?

What is a dinger? I keep reading it and im stumped is it a good deal?

Also unrelated question besides Gamestop where do you guys think I will get the most money for the following package? Superslim 500GB PS3, Digital Camo Dual Shock 3 Controller, GTA V, Black Ops 2. Ive listed it on Craigslist and havent gotten any bites on it. I bought this package off Craigslist for 260 so if I can get close to that in credit ill take it but you dont think I can get that thru Amazon or any other website?

Generally AWD has the standard "Cleaning repair done as necessary ETC." standard message when you get into things that go further in detail, such as saying "Small bend/wrinkle on set case", "Packaging may be damaged." yet the item is listed as "like new" or even acceptable and such like that. Essentially the more detail they go on about, the better the odds, it is not 100% guarenteed, but has been the case more often than not.

^ Although a way to spot whether an item is alternatively the limited edition/first print run, of certain games, is to look if it mentions a "set case" and mentions a wrinkle, scratch, or bend. As most hard cases don't generally get wrinkles or bends, and it is the cardboard case that for the most part has that happen.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/page-263#entry11149902

anyone else notice that strange stock fluctuation just now

also looks like they just updated your orders page

Awesome finds dealseeker! I managed to grab the AC LE, ME 2 LE, and Fable 3 LE. Even though I have them all regular editions, Im a sucker for a nice LE! Thanks again!
So I finally got this in, as well as the Max Payne 3 CE I ordered. Everything was hit and miss. ME2 CE was pristine with everything sealed. Fable 3 was a regular edition copy in the case of a LE with NONE of the extras :( and AC was pretty much completely but banged up.

The real winner was the Max Payne 3 CE. The outer box was beat up and torn but the insides we good including the bullet key chain and the statue. The "posters" were a bit bended but I wasnt planning to do much with anyways.

Not a bad grab but Fable 3 is def going back!

40 dollars for prime is srsly nothing for students at least

come on mates, its almost a must for the amazon warehouse.

Long as you have a student email you can still get prime discount I have been out of school for 3 years and still get it for 40.
It should give you a discount for three years after the first year. If you got it in the year before you left school, then it might work.

I've read that Amazon does occasionally check to see if you're enrolled. I just don't know how it's done.

wait is chunlibarbie the gay guy? or the guy that pretends to be a girl?
Both?

Did that a few days ago too when there had been some nice activity earlier in the day, didn't lead to anything unfortunately.

But there you might get purple...
Some might interpret that as racist :p

as for the price increase bah. Now I'll just have to make sure I have over 35 bucks in items I want from now on or bite on whatever shipping they charge -_-

Great, now I'll buy even less at Amazon. I figure they'll lower it once people stop buying. I'd rather stick my head in a beehive than pay for Amazon "Ripoff" Prime.

How is prime a ripoff? The free two day shipping pays for it self after like 5 purchases for me plus you get free instant stream of great shows and movies plus free books if you have a kindle lol in my mind amazon is best shopping company around. but now starting nov 1st get charged tax but most things will still be cheaper.

Great, now I'll buy even less at Amazon. I figure they'll lower it once people stop buying. I'd rather stick my head in a beehive than pay for Amazon "Ripoff" Prime.
I know I order way more from Amazon than the average person but I don't see how paying a flat rate for two day shipping on all things fulfilled by them is a ripoff. FSSS is way better than most sites free shipping but it still took me a week on average to get most things. Between the cost of shipping, the cost of filler items and being able to get things without tax and shipping makes it well worth it and have saved the cost of it several times over.

It's only a ripoff if you think they should give you free two day shipping on almost any item or you only buy a half dozen things a year from them.

I'm sure he offered him something for her oral fixation. Creepy was exactly the word I would have used.
Lmao, Trevor. I kept trying to figure out why you made this comment. It's one of those reflect your OWN feelings on others thing, I see:

Uh, oral erotic Master Chief fetish fixation. Duh.

Omg. I won't EVEN post what else came up when I Googled your screenname with cheapassgamer and other words. :whistle2:o WHOA!

wait is chunlibarbie the gay guy? or the guy that pretends to be a girl?
:rofl:

LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the THING that told me to send it a PM if I am an adult, then got BLOCKED! :rofl:

Yes, yes. Go back a couple of years to your Target Clearance Thread history. Don't understand you characters obsession with everyone being gay. Lol. To each there own............ :wave:

Gotta remember the browsing before logging in thing.

Ah right, I forgot. Some people don't know. I'm from SD. I don't pay for shipping. I don't pay for shipping programs. Consider it an honor that you are serving me, don't tell me to pay for it, Amazon, you fool.

Lmao, Trevor. I kept trying to figure out why you made this comment. It's one of those reflect your OWN feelings on others thing, I see:

Omg. I won't EVEN post what else came up when I Googled your screenname with cheapassgamer and other words. :whistle2:o WHOA!
Because it's what happens in the back of bars in creepy situations... or so I'm told. :whistle2: Creepy dudes handing out Master Chief statues to put in your mouth. I kind of want to know what these other words are now. Or rather, how do I find the photos from that night.

Were you able to tell how much I'm on Twitter that I didn't even notice it's been hacked for two plus weeks? Or that I had to Google myself to figure out that was my Twitter handle?

Promise to keep stalking me? It's been like five years since I had an honest to goodness stalker and I miss the attention.

Ah right, I forgot. Some people don't know. I'm from SD. I don't pay for shipping. I don't pay for shipping programs. Consider it an honor that you are serving me, don't tell me to pay for it, Amazon, you fool.
Magic fairy teams and teleporting elves have not started delivering packages in my area yet.

Ripoff? Free 2 day shipping for $80 (for me $40) is great. I order a lot from Amazon and get free shipping no matter if it's $25 Prime item or under $25 Prime item.

$35 does suck but all the more reason to get Prime. Unless prime price goes up than fuck Amazon for that.

Still free fast quality shipping and movies / tv shows is already great.

Because it's what happens in the back of bars in creepy situations... or so I'm told. :whistle2: Creepy dudes handing out Master Chief statues to put in your mouth. I kind of want to know what these other words are now. Or rather, how do I find the photos from that night.

Were you able to tell how much I'm on Twitter that I didn't even notice it's been hacked for two plus weeks? Or that I had to Google myself to figure out that was my Twitter handle?

Promise to keep stalking me? It's been like five years since I had an honest to goodness stalker and I miss the attention.

Magic fairy teams and teleporting elves have not started delivering packages in my area yet.
No point in stalking someone when you'll always know where they are. Lmfao. Just can't stand when loudmouths try to make their own likes the likes of others. Lol @ you using that screenname for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back