Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
how exactly is prime a good deal? its what 80 a year? only works on fufilled by amazon and you aren't going to get 2 day shipping more often then not.

since we are bringing it up alot though tc needs to edit the thread to show the increase to get free shipping on orders
Ouch that's crazy they raised it to $35 now you would think they would keep it the same for the holidays. I'm probably gonna be shying away from amazon starting after December they are supposed to be raising taxes to 12%.

Lmao, Trevor. I kept trying to figure out why you made this comment. It's one of those reflect your OWN feelings on others thing, I see:

Omg. I won't EVEN post what else came up when I Googled your screenname with cheapassgamer and other words. :whistle2:o WHOA!

:rofl:

LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the THING that told me to send it a PM if I am an adult, then got BLOCKED! :rofl:

Yes, yes. Go back a couple of years to your Target Clearance Thread history. Don't understand you characters obsession with everyone being gay. Lol. To each there own............ :wave:

Gotta remember the browsing before logging in thing.
how did you see his post if you blocked him?

how exactly is prime a good deal? its what 80 a year? only works on fufilled by amazon and you aren't going to get 2 day shipping more often then not.
You must either live in a crappy location or have never actually had prime. Going with the latter.
Also, you can share the Prime shipping benefits with up to 4 other family members or coworkers. So the cost per person is much less than $80.

:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.27
:360: Dead Space 3 (LN) $16.71
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (LN) $15.30
:360: Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition (VG) $13.69
:360: Hitman: Absolution (VG) $12.28

:ps3: PlayStation 3 WWE All Stars Brawl Stick (G) $39.01
:ps3: Saints Row IV - Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition (G) $64.34
:ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted (G) $15.28
:ps3: Dead Space (G) $10.50
:ps3: Major League Baseball 2K12 (G) $4.31

:wii: The Last Story (LN) $22.27

:ds: Harvest Moon DS (LN) $15.57

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Metroid Fusion (G) $21.55 (LN) $24.49

GBC The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (A) $22.93 (LN) $28.66

:pc: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Standard Edition) (LN) $2.09

Express Media finds:

:360: Gears of War 3 (LN) $7.17
:360: Singularity (LN) $5.60

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (LN) $15.74

:psp: The 3rd Birthday (LN) $12.15
:psp: Dissidia Final Fantasy (LN) $8.29

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Resident Evil Code Veronica (VG) $12.68
browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Dead or Alive 2 (LN) $11.59

So I finally got this in, as well as the Max Payne 3 CE I ordered. Everything was hit and miss. ME2 CE was pristine with everything sealed. Fable 3 was a regular edition copy in the case of a LE with NONE of the extras :( and AC was pretty much completely but banged up.

The real winner was the Max Payne 3 CE. The outer box was beat up and torn but the insides we good including the bullet key chain and the statue. The "posters" were a bit bended but I wasnt planning to do much with anyways.

Not a bad grab but Fable 3 is def going back!
Not too shabby minus the Fable III CE. Congrats! :)

So I finally got this in, as well as the Max Payne 3 CE I ordered. Everything was hit and miss. ME2 CE was pristine with everything sealed. Fable 3 was a regular edition copy in the case of a LE with NONE of the extras :( and AC was pretty much completely but banged up.

The real winner was the Max Payne 3 CE. The outer box was beat up and torn but the insides we good including the bullet key chain and the statue. The "posters" were a bit bended but I wasnt planning to do much with anyways.

Not a bad grab but Fable 3 is def going back!
Super jealous of your ME2 score, I knew I should have bought it? Were the collector armor codes unused as well?

So a week after ordering it, Etrian Odyssey Untold arrived. Club Nintendo code had been used, unfortunately, but it came with everything; box, soundtrack, etc. 

Is there a reason why an item isn't "available" for a few days? Like, I ordered the game a week ago but it couldn't ship out till Friday. 

So a week after ordering it, Etrian Odyssey Untold arrived. Club Nintendo code had been used, unfortunately, but it came with everything; box, soundtrack, etc.

Is there a reason why an item isn't "available" for a few days? Like, I ordered the game a week ago but it couldn't ship out till Friday.
I think they expect it back in as a return or trade in but it hasn't quite reached the awd warehouse yet.

So it might have been graded at one location but on the away to another. It they sold it previously and it was being returned.

I think I've been grandfathered into the Amazon Prime Student price of $39 (despite graduating over a year ago) and typically receive my packages in 1 day (if shipped from the Vegas warehouse) or 2 days (anywhere else). Hell of a deal for me since I shop at Amazon a lot.

prime is not just free shipping you also get a netflix like service which by the way is cheaper then next flix for the year plus you get free books if you have any kind of kindle. if the thing was free shipping i doudt i would pay for it but other things make it so worth it.

Got my Killer Is Dead Good :360: box was a little rough but it came with the artbook, CD and DLC and the jewel case and disk look brand new. It was a nice surprise

Not too shabby minus the Fable III CE. Congrats! :)

Super jealous of your ME2 score, I knew I should have bought it? Were the collector armor codes unused as well?
Thanks guys! I actually just sent back Fable 3 this morning (only 2nd return ever for WHD) and GamerDude, everything in the box was unused, even the codes. They were still covered and everything! Very lucky indeed.

Now I am totally tempted by that FFXIV ARR CE thats there. Im a Final Fantasy addict but hated FFXIV so I thought I would skip ARR. Now I wish I hadnt. And even if I dont pay to play it, that is a fine CE anyways!

Got my Killer Is Dead Good :360: box was a little rough but it came with the artbook, CD and DLC and the jewel case and disk look brand new. It was a nice surprise
That's great. I would have been a little apprehensive about getting it when there was a drop coming in the near future.

Thanks guys! I actually just sent back Fable 3 this morning (only 2nd return ever for WHD) and GamerDude, everything in the box was unused, even the codes. They were still covered and everything! Very lucky indeed.

Now I am totally tempted by that FFXIV ARR CE thats there. Im a Final Fantasy addict but hated FFXIV so I thought I would skip ARR. Now I wish I hadnt. And even if I dont pay to play it, that is a fine CE anyways!
I am both very happy for your awesome ME score and very sad that I passed on it myself :(. I bought a $30 "LN" one off AWD earlier this year and the steelbook came all scratched, codes were used and the DVD was missing. Ever since then I've been looking for one on the cheap but keep missing out

I had prime before last year in oct actually. though you are right it could be the mail itself along with me usually ordering stuff on the weekends. Persona 4 took about 5 days to a week to arrive though and the only reason I remember this is because I was really excited to play it at the time and save alot. 

I don't order enough stuff from them to make prime worth it and as for lowering the cost by sharing that only works if you have people interested and willing to pony up.  I don't need another video service since my family already has netflix and huluplus.

to be fair my mail has always been weird as half the time I get stuff before the estimation and the other half it comes late/at the very end of the estimation. hell one time I had ordered an item and it was shipped the same day and arrive the next day but the estimation wasn't for nearly 3 weeks.

Of course it also depends on who's the carrier. persona 4 was via prestige so I guess it was sheer luck it wasn't lost by them and even made it to my door. ups always delivers to the wrong address/next door, already explained the kookiness of my usps.  Oddly enough I think fedex is the only one I didn't have a problem with but then again they are hardly used since they are usually the most expensive in my area.

Of course it also depends on who's the carrier. persona 4 was via prestige so I guess it was sheer luck it wasn't lost by them and even made it to my door. ups always delivers to the wrong address/next door, already explained the kookiness of my usps. Oddly enough I think fedex is the only one I didn't have a problem with but then again they are hardly used since they are usually the most expensive in my area.
While I would still take UPS any day about 80% of my stuff comes via Prestige. I couldn't stand them but the person that delivers around here changed around mid to late August and since then I haven't had any issues. The stuff's always here early in the morning and left at the side door out of view of the street (after I had requested that for one delivery when I was going to be gone for the day). So I'll give them credit for at least hiring a competent person.

That's cool^  for me It seems like 90% is usps with the rest being ups and occasionally fedex. I would like ups more if the guy they hired wasn't incompetent and ups keeps dropping stuff off at my local post office to be delivered to me but not giving me or them the proper paperwork.

I love the one woman who works our mail route. she's friendly and always gets our stuff delivered early and even drops stuff off at our house if there isn't room in the mail box or the package is too big.

then there's the other one who always delivers stuff late if at all, takes constant breaks on our street, mixes up all our mail, doesn't put in the notices when they can't deliver and most recently takes stuff back to the post office even when all these small boxes can fit in my mail box easily.

While I would still take UPS any day about 80% of my stuff comes via Prestige. I couldn't stand them but the person that delivers around here changed around mid to late August and since then I haven't had any issues. The stuff's always here early in the morning and left at the side door out of view of the street (after I had requested that for one delivery when I was going to be gone for the day). So I'll give them credit for at least hiring a competent person.
I'm lucky that I work from home, but there are times I'm not home when they deliver and they do leave stuff in my door and I live in an apartment complex. Luckily nothing has ever been taken and I have good neighbors for the most part, but I'm waiting on the day something comes up missing :(

A lot does seem to be from who delivers it. BTW, did you get my PM?

I had prime before last year in oct actually. though you are right it could be the mail itself along with me usually ordering stuff on the weekends. Persona 4 took about 5 days to a week to arrive though and the only reason I remember this is because I was really excited to play it at the time and save alot.

I don't order enough stuff from them to make prime worth it and as for lowering the cost by sharing that only works if you have people interested and willing to pony up. I don't need another video service since my family already has netflix and huluplus.

to be fair my mail has always been weird as half the time I get stuff before the estimation and the other half it comes late/at the very end of the estimation. hell one time I had ordered an item and it was shipped the same day and arrive the next day but the estimation wasn't for nearly 3 weeks.

Of course it also depends on who's the carrier. persona 4 was via prestige so I guess it was sheer luck it wasn't lost by them and even made it to my door. ups always delivers to the wrong address/next door, already explained the kookiness of my usps. Oddly enough I think fedex is the only one I didn't have a problem with but then again they are hardly used since they are usually the most expensive in my area.
I've only had one order not arrive on target and when I contacted support to see if there was a problem they gave me a credit without even asking or getting upset. Was just checking to see why I hadn't received it because it was so unusual.

So I'm not complaining here but finding my recent shipments from AWD slightly puzzling.  Second time in the last couple days I've gotten a factory sealed 3DS game from them and the Skylanders triple pack is new and sealed.  Can't see any damage on the 3DS game and the Skylanders pack has a tiny wrinkle near the hanger but still less damage than any of these packages are when you pick them up at TRU.

my madden came as a gutted anniversary edition

my me2 and me 3 ce's were complete 20 bucks to have both was a steal(codes havent been checked yet)

So I'm not complaining here but finding my recent shipments from AWD slightly puzzling. Second time in the last couple days I've gotten a factory sealed 3DS game from them and the Skylanders triple pack is new and sealed. Can't see any damage on the 3DS game and the Skylanders pack has a tiny wrinkle near the hanger but still less damage than any of these packages are when you pick them up at TRU.
Well clearly you should call offering to pay triple what you did. Oh, and offer reach-arounds for everyone working in that specific warehouse.

EVERYONE.

So I ordered a Pulse Elite (Good) for $77. Any thoughts on if that was a good price and are the Pulse Elite ok to purchase used. The description made it sound like maybe it was just a dinger,

I just got Wind waker HD and teh case is black.Is that normal? or is it supposed to be blue? other than that,game is flawless! love AWD!

Jumped on Splinter Cell Blacklist for $32. Gonna play it till the Xbox One release and then get rid of it. Hopefully, I'll be able to get trade-credit in the neighborhood of $25 for it before then. Really been wanting to play it. 

I just got Wind waker HD and teh case is black.Is that normal? or is it supposed to be blue? other than that,game is flawless! love AWD!

It's supposed to be blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back