Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

So my PS3 slim of 2 years is about dead and I'm wondering if anyone has seen the Azurite PS3 in the warehouse deals recently. 

Thanks DS2U. I think I'll hold off for a while so the games get even more cheaper. Xbox One is looking like the PS3 of this generation, where they are pushing exclusives above multiplatforms. 

A fun, old school resident evil kind of game with role play element. The second one improved a lot over the predecessor (no active time bar, battles happened in real time, no random battles, enemies could be seen in plain sight and (confrontations could be planned and strategic, etc). Their was a third one as well, aptly called "The 3rd Birthday" released on the psp. Still some good old school fun to be had between the 3 if you like that genre.
I did not realize that 3rd birthday followed the series! I am gonna have to pick that up!

got a small suggestion

on the thread when its being closed and opened with a new one, can we have some sort of last post before it's closed saying "closing, starting a new thread" it would be greatly appreciated as opposed to me refreshing something that's closed.

also, the dreamgear 3ds xl case, anyone have any experiences with the 12.37 version on AWD? I recall someone buying one but not reporting back on it.

Got my tax return today, so maybe I'll actually buy something off AWD in the near future. It's been a while.

Furious with AWD.  Been ordering $1-2 children's books the last couple weeks and they've all been nearly perfect.  Get one today and let my daughter help me open it because I know what it is.  It's a little more beat up than most but $2 for a hardcover kids book is a steal.  Then we open it and every word in the book is scribbled out in marker with profanity written next to it and profane drawings over all he illustrations.  Furious.

Furious with AWD. Been ordering $1-2 children's books the last couple weeks and they've all been nearly perfect. Get one today and let my daughter help me open it because I know what it is. It's a little more beat up than most but $2 for a hardcover kids book is a steal. Then we open it and every word in the book is scribbled out in marker with profanity written next to it and profane drawings over all he illustrations. Furious.
I usually charge extra for that.

Anyone looking for Bravely Default CE? Gonna be a ton of them dingers soon on AWD.

Anyone know where to buy

HORI PS Vita Grip Attachment
for the ps vita? i can't find it anywhere! is it discontinued? did it kill small children?

Furious with AWD. Been ordering $1-2 children's books the last couple weeks and they've all been nearly perfect. Get one today and let my daughter help me open it because I know what it is. It's a little more beat up than most but $2 for a hardcover kids book is a steal. Then we open it and every word in the book is scribbled out in marker with profanity written next to it and profane drawings over all he illustrations. Furious.
You don't happen to have the gift of psychometry do you? I'd like to hear the tale of how that happened.

Just going to let everyone know to expect some Bravely Default CEs in the next few weeks brand new but dingers.  A ton of people in the Bravely Default CE thread have complained about getting dinged boxes and are calling Amazon to get replacements. 

Just going to let everyone know to expect some Bravely Default CEs in the next few weeks brand new but dingers. A ton of people in the Bravely Default CE thread have complained about getting dinged boxes and are calling Amazon to get replacements.
If you watch the unboxings that were out before release you could see it coming, large mostly empty cardboard boxes.

The $371 PS4 is still there. 

EDIT: Looks like the $346 one is still there too. Someone buy it so I'm not tempted. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Zelda 3DS XL I ordered and it was definitely a dinger.  The top right corner was a little crushed and other than that it was perfect.  Zelda download code worked as did the Club Nintendo points.  Awesome.

damn, someone bought lego marvel, was about to check out

oh well.

$346 + tax came out to $366, i had $388 in credit

i hope this one is a dinger, i bought it D: but its in stock on the 14th, i got week if i want to cancel it

I got my Zelda 3DS XL I ordered and it was definitely a dinger. The top right corner was a little crushed and other than that it was perfect. Zelda download code worked as did the Club Nintendo points. Awesome.
Congrats! I remember that one, read like a dinger and I am glad it was. :)

Lol!, was just coming to post the other one is there too. :twisted:
I know. I've been starring at the screen, watching it refresh since they were both posted. I'm wasting my lunch break waiting for that A to show up. I'm surprised the $346 has been there for so long. Those have been getting snatched up quickly the last few days.

How much did you score yours for again? $230?

I know. I've been starring at the screen, watching it refresh since they were both posted. I'm wasting my lunch break waiting for that A to show up. I'm surprised the $346 has been there for so long. Those have been getting snatched up quickly the last few days.

How much did you score yours for again? $230?
$237.59. Chances of getting one for that much correlate to Amazon having the ps4s in stock and then these popping up.

$237.59. Chances of getting one for that much correlate to Amazon having the ps4s in stock and then these popping up.
Yeah, my hopes are low for getting it for that much. Really, as soon as I see one sub-$300, I'm on it. I have a feeling that it'll be $277.XX.

That being said, I'm off to pick up lunch. If something pops up while I'm gone, you don't let anyone buy it.

The $371 PS4 is still there.

EDIT: Looks like the $346 one is still there too. Someone buy it so I'm not tempted.
That is really tempting. But deep down I would rather pay an extra $54 for a brand new console.

But if it was $230 or whatever, that's a no-brainer one click.

Yeah, my hopes are low for getting it for that much. Really, as soon as I see one sub-$300, I'm on it. I have a feeling that it'll be $277.XX.

That being said, I'm off to pick up lunch. If something pops up while I'm gone, you don't let anyone buy it.
NOOO. Stay here, starve yourself, possibly develop an eating disorder, and also possibly get a cheap gaming console! Totally worth it.

Chances are there. Especially since they are popping more frequently so whenever Amazon gets stock in, watch for one and you might get to snipe one sub $300.

Have you guys ever bought a hard drive from AWD? Do you think it is safe enough?
I bought one a while back and was a bit nervous buying one from AWD (getting a dinger hard drive that has been banged up doesn't boast confidence) but it was brand spanking new. Others (in previous threads) have reported similar results but goes without saying ymmv depending on the condition listed.

Maybe within HDDs but any of use that shop AWD frequently know that there's going to be times you get something totally different from what you ordered. Sometimes good, sometimes not so much.
Very much so, like BF4 instead of BF3 in your and coops case.

At the same time I would inspect and test (the hard drive) thoroughly if bought from AWD against defects just to be safe.

Maybe within HDDs but any of use that shop AWD frequently know that there's going to be times you get something totally different from what you ordered. Sometimes good, sometimes not so much.
Also sometimes extra things like a wii controller

or a 90 dollar RAM piece lol

Amazon Is GOAT

bread's done
Back