Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Frick. Missed the 23.10 Pokemon X. Would get the 27 Y but it's back ordered till next week. I'd rather pay $5 more and get a new X.

just canceled the PS4 but its been there for a while

it'll arrive on the 20th and im a prime member, first world problem but i'd rather have it next week if im buying it today :p

plus i think i'll hold out til $300ish or if a infamous bundle gets announced i'll just buy that.

That is all kind of messed up. Who does that?! :nottalking:
Looks like the kind of thing a bored 5/6th grader did probably. Am I wrong for being doubly upset that Amazon managed to reply in under an hour and yet I still only got a form letter instructing me how to do an automated return!? Ugh, so mad at Amazon right now.

Eld, Geonaut, and velo this is more your area of expertise so not sure if a good deal:

Skylanders SWAP Force Rubble Rouser (SWAP-able) (G) $9.65

Hate myself for ordering it but I did and just cancelled the LN one I had ordered earler for $2 more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the kind of thing a bored 5/6th grader did probably. Am I wrong for being doubly upset that Amazon managed to reply in under an hour and yet I still only got a form letter instructing me how to do an automated return!? Ugh, so mad at Amazon right now.
I don't blame you especially since your kid was exposed to such nonsense. I would have been mad too but I digress!

On topic:

Back again!

:ps4: PlayStation 4 Console (VG) $346.65 (LN) $371.41

quick question about PS+, i know you need a subscription to use the free games, but if you let your subscription expire and then restart it can you redownload games from your history?

I don't blame you especially since your kid was exposed to such nonsense. I would have been mad too but I digress!

On topic:

Back again!

:ps4: PlayStation 4 Console (VG) $346.65 (LN) $371.41
Oh man, that is so tempting. But at a difference of about $30-50, like someone else already previously stated, I'm biding my time to grab a new one. I have $200 in Amazon credit ready. Just want to get my tax return all filed in before I pull the trigger. Maybe I'll check AWD around that time to see what PS4s are available.

quick question about PS+, i know you need a subscription to use the free games, but if you let your subscription expire and then restart it can you redownload games from your history?
Mine expired in April last year and I got it renewed in may. All games which I got for free earlier were still available.

However I also googled it at the time before renewing the subscription and there were some cases reported where some of the games weren't available for free when people let their ps plus expire for a while and then renewed again. So it's not a 100% guarantee but you should be able to get back most (if not all) the free games you got from ps+ earlier.

Want a vita but for under 100. Totally new to AWD (have prime trial for another couple weeks though) so not sure how much I can expect for a vita in acceptable condition. Or should I just grab a decent looking used one from ebay instead?

Someone mentioned and linked the awd ps4's wouldnt be warrantied, does the same apply to xb1 ? Id assume so. Doesnt seem like a great option over retail pricing.

dsi xl is 64.00 for an acceptable not through awd 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0GU2M/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

so the 83 one is kinda stupid barring it comes in better condition. but since it has a worthless description there and you can get them new for 70 at places like kmart if they still have them in stock I don't seen the point in risking on either.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00APBF8A6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1391810437&sr=1-246

smt soul hackers. 19.xx a 22.xx vg 23.xx ln not an amazing deal when you can buy it new for 24.

theres A 324.00 XBOX One in used very good condition is this good 

heres the description 

Used - Very Good
This item was used just as a display and never used, the box it's open but all the parts are inside

if they work for the first month (amazon return window) they will probably work for a long time unless in a bad environment or not taken care of.

Just received a Galaxy Note 8.0 in "very good" condition. There wasn't even a single cosmetic scratch.

AWD is great.

Microsoft said no price drop any time soon, if what they say matters...  i'd believe what they actually say as much as some dumb rumor though.

When I bought mine they said that they had 4 more in stock, would have posted earlier but had stat specimens come into the lab at same time ;(

I hate how there's that one listing for a used Xbox One at $325 and it gets you thinking there's a cheapish one on Warehouse Deals but it's some schlub selling only the console.  No cords, no power cables, no Kinect, no controller.  $325 door stopper.  Seriously WTF.

When I bought mine they said that they had 4 more in stock, would have posted earlier but had stat specimens come into the lab at same time ;(
I just hope its comes in good condition not messed up, i dont get how in the description its says display but never used lol

I hate how there's that one listing for a used Xbox One at $325 and it gets you thinking there's a cheapish one on Warehouse Deals but it's some schlub selling only the console. No cords, no power cables, no Kinect, no controller. $325 door stopper. Seriously WTF.
That one has been there for a while and most likely wont get sold, there was a couple of them for 324 plus shipping

Got one of the $346.xx VG PS4's earlier today around 1 PM- maybe a bit pricier than I wanted but it sounded like a dinger and I had credit

I hate how there's that one listing for a used Xbox One at $325 and it gets you thinking there's a cheapish one on Warehouse Deals but it's some schlub selling only the console. No cords, no power cables, no Kinect, no controller. $325 door stopper. Seriously WTF.
Well either someone can't read and bought it or it got taken down, seems to be gone finally.

I'm in the ring for a sub $300 PS4 as well (Rather get a new one if it's not less than $100). Although, I do want to play Ryse, I'm waiting for the price drop because I believe there will be one within the year. 

Btw thanks to those posting the links, I don't usually have time to surf, so I come here first. It is appreciated guys. 

Microsoft also said the xbone would not work without kinect, and drm check
That was also before they changed their policy. I know what you mean, they can change their mind, but it's a little bit different now that the console is out and apparently doing good - don't get me wrong, I'd welcome a price drop even though I got mine at launch, but I just don't see that happening if they're saying they aren't cutting the price.

Heart's in the right place but you can pick one up NEW from GS (Skylanders bundle) for $249.99 and not have to worry about the gamble of acceptable.
Yeah but if you're ever going to buy anything off the eShop you you want the black system (plus the other advantages).

bread's done
Back