Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

It makes me cry a little inside that Lego Marvel is only $22 now on AWD when I got it for $40 during December at GS using the Trade 2 and still haven't opened it...... Out of holiday return date too.

Lol. You can pick it up for around $15 if you a TrU near you has it in stock and you have a smartphone w/ NFC.
Just current gen or next gen too? I assume that whatever the added thing is to get it down to $15 is detailed in the TRU ad thread somewhere?

Just current gen or next gen too? I assume that whatever the added thing is to get it down to $15 is detailed in the TRU ad thread somewhere?
Next gen. You can get a $15 off $30 coupon if you DL the isis wallet app (similar to google wallet) to your phone. Coupon shows 2/9/14 expiration date on my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get in line. That $346 one that was floating around for 45 minutes today almost had me biting.
I was thinking about that one too. I got $450 Amazon credit saved so when Amazon gets a new shipment I'm just paying $400. I don't want to have any problems with Sony if I have to use the warranty eventually. Also don't want to be screwed buying from AWD and not be able to use the warranty. My friend called me today and said his launch PS4 disc drive stopped working. I hated hearing that news. Luckily Sony is sending him a NEW replacement.

I was thinking about that one too. I got $450 Amazon credit saved so when Amazon gets a new shipment I'm just paying $400. I don't want to have any problems with Sony if I have to use the warranty eventually. Also don't want to be screwed buying from AWD and not be able to use the warranty. My friend called me today and said his launch PS4 disc drive stopped working. I hated hearing that news. Luckily Sony is sending him a NEW replacement.
You can always grab a SquareTrade open-box warranty for $45 if you get a PS4 off AWD.

Next gen. You can get a $15 off $30 coupon if you DL the isis wallet app (similar to google wallet) to your phone. Coupon shows 2/9/14 expiration date on my phone.
Well sadly buying a $60 case to make the app work for me doesn't seem quite worth it.

Do the batteries fit inside the regular battery doors? What if I were to get a Titanfall controller? I wouldn't want a different battery door.

Aw I thought those were actually CEs.
The batteries must be paired with the battery door provided (exposes the area that is required to charge the batteries). As stated before, the Titanfall controller is identical to all of the other controllers on the backside.

Hope this helps.

Anyone buying the Hori case should check out this one: $3 more for a brand new and its retro design is much more classier / looks less cheap and chintzy than the one shown above

I have it in Mario unfortunately bc they never have Luigi in stock so i just sucked it up and got the Mario for $12 shipped at the time now it's $13

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Retro-Mario-Pouch-Nintendo-Black/dp/B00DWXUYN0
Sounds like a possible return is my thinking. They also have the retro design version of the Red Luigi case on sale for $12.99 new, though no sign of them getting the normal one in stock again.

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Retro-Mario-Pouch-Nintendo-Black/dp/B00DWXUYN0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1391828927&sr=8-3&keywords=hori+xl
Ninja'd. ;)

this may have already been said, but maybe eldritch's recent post in the last thread about how to search amazon warehouse and keep the pages refreshing, etc. Should be posted in this op.

this may have already been said, but maybe eldritch's recent post in the last thread about how to search amazon warehouse and keep the pages refreshing, etc. Should be posted in this op.
Sure you go ahead and do that and I'll go make another thread over at SD just to make sure nobody misses out.

I'm glad that you like me and find me that helpful but I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the post DS2U made.

The batteries must be paired with the battery door provided (exposes the area that is required to charge the batteries). As stated before, the Titanfall controller is identical to all of the other controllers on the backside.

Hope this helps.
Ah, okay. I just assumed that it was somehow charging via the usb port of headset jack (like PowerA PS4 charger)

My Xbox One shipped ... via FedEx. Well, if it wasn't broken before, it will be now. FML.
The perils of ordering stuff late in the week!

Edit- Should be a BF4 and Injustice for PS4 that I just cancelled popping back up at some point.

Damn that might be to much work for me.
well if you want an item in particular you could add it to your wish list and set check for change up or some other tool too keep refreshing the page for price changes. generally "most" of awds stuff will show up on the items usual page. though there are cases where only one or 2 listings show up or none at all.

But yeah getting stuff on awd and in general for dirt cheap is basically all luck. there have been many times where you just have to be in the right place to catch them like my 4 dollar pokemon pearl 10$ daria set ect.

there's all kinds of stuff that only appears when searched a particular way.

Bought a "like new" Midnight Blue DSi XL last Wednesday from the Warehouse. Figured it was just a box damaged unit or something. Arrived Friday repackaged and it isn't a US system but Brazilian. Portuguese all over the place, heh. Being Brazilian in region would mean DSi specific software will be region locked as well as downloads from the DSiWare Shop. Already e-mailed Amazon about returning the item. Oh well, win some/lose some.

:ps4: LETECK PS4 Console Vertical Stand (LN) $14.99
:ps4: Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (VG) $34.64

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Metal Gear Solid (A) $7.76 (LN) $9.70

:3ds: Nintendo 2DS - Crimson Red (G) $94.43 (VG) $101.69 (LN) $108.96

Bad game choice. Online play is dead for it. If you are getting a shooter get bf.
Already have BF4 on the X1. Killzone is the only game that might mildly interest me for PS4 until Infamous. But might as well get the system now. I hope to at least try the mp on Killzone, I used to like KZ3 mp. Do you know if Shadow Fall has bots? That's enough for me to try it.

I will let you know when I get it. Picked it up, thanks!

Back on topic:

:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (G) $12.80
:ps3: Starhawk (LN) $4.57

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (A) $17.81
Just so you know - I played through the GoT game on 360 and really enjoyed it. That is a good price if the game comes with!

Also, how do you know if something is a dinger? Like I see a description like this -

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Medium mark on set case. « Show less

Does that indicate potential dinger?

bread's done
Back