Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I got in on the BD CE but it's an acceptable for $57. I'm gonna cancel if anyone wants it.

[SIZE=small]Condition: Used - Acceptable[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut/scatch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case[/SIZE]

These BD CE prices are ridiculous.  I wasn't even interested in the game, but seeing the prices on eBay I should have gotten one with GCU just to flip.

Damn.  AWD not pulling through with these prices.  Hopefully the prices will rebound (and a huge restock alongside that).

How are the Gold Headset compared to the Pulse Elite?
The reviews online seem to suggest that they are practically the same as the Pulse Elites. However, the elites have bass impact and are somewhat better build quality (this is debatable as the elites have a cracking issue as well as being slightly heavier). I ended up buying both yesterday. I'll let you guys know my opinion after I get a chance to test them.

Haven't tried one yet myself. I'm hoping I get the chance soon.
a buddy of mine picked it up and said it was a great upgrade.

just need to unload my standard one i bought a couple years ago before i buy the new one.

shameful part is that i used it maybe a handful of times only.

Managed to get a LN standard bravely default for $29.69. It is still up, not sure if real or ghost listing.

EDIT: ninjaed.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the Gold Headset compared to the Pulse Elite?
I received a (G) Gold Headset yesterday and tried it out for a bit. I'm not sure if it was a return or just inspected by AWD but it was, unfortunately, not a dinger. So far, it appears to work just fine though!

I've never used the Elite Headset so I can't directly compare. However, I have a more generic Sony 900MHz wireless headset and I'd say the Gold sounds better overall. It is certainly better than the Turtle Beach X41 if you've heard those. There is still audible hiss when the headset is on and the game system is producing quite or no audio. I am not able to notice any hiss or interference when regular audio is playing though.

I haven't tried chat so I can't comment on that yet. I'd say they're a solid buy in the $65-75 range though. The sound quality is not as good as wired headphones but I didn't have a voice chat solution when wearing wired headphones. These will be my go to pair for PS3 / PS4 / PC multiplayer games.

How the hell do you tell a item is a dinger. All I see is that's its used and a small description of the item.
In the description lay the clues. If it says small bend / medium bend / crease / packaging may be damaged / medium cut or mark / etc. it is a dinger in relation to how long it has been out (meaning mostly on newer releases).

Last edited by a moderator:
The reviews online seem to suggest that they are practically the same as the Pulse Elites. However, the elites have bass impact and are somewhat better build quality (this is debatable as the elites have a cracking issue as well as being slightly heavier). I ended up buying both yesterday. I'll let you guys know my opinion after I get a chance to test them.
Thanks

You will, they have been popping up frequently so matter of time. :)
I'll be on the look out and might swap out my Elite depending on the pirce. Had issues with the mic on the elite but think one of the firmware updates fixed it.

That :ps3: ME Trilogy (VG) sounds like it could be a dinger ("Small cut/scratch on item case. Small cut/scatch [sic] on set case."), but what do you guys think?

bread's done
Back