Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

How the hell do you tell a item is a dinger. All I see is that's its used and a small description of the item.
people have said that if it has a wrinkle/bend in descrip that it may be a dinger. or something to that extent. as for nier wow what a different 2 years does make. I bought my copy new for 4 bucks at kmart back then. wish I had known it would go up as I could bought the rest of them and made an easy profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get another gold headset tomorrow and a third on saturday. Hopefully one of these two will be complete and come with the dongle this time. Was hoping one would be delayed so I could get one then cancel the other if it was good, but amazon getting them out same time.

Weird thing is they are both coming from the same location (campbellsville ky) but one is ups for friday deliver, other is ups surepost (aka usps gonna fuck yo shit up) for sat delivery.

Can't believe those BD CE prices today. I am glad I got mine for $35.95 yesterday. Its status says "shipping now" so I'm just glad it wasn't cancelled. 

Whats a good price on xbox 360 s hdd? Looking for range 120 hdd to 250 hdd. I see you can buy generic 120gb for $40 and $55 for 250gb and $60 for 320gb. Any cheaper deals around?

newbie here, whats a dinger?
More than likely the box has an imperfection in it, the game case has an imperfection (say they are unpacking the boxes and a box cutter razor slices a little hole in the cases plastic). So most "dingers" are actually new, but they have imperfections that make it go to amazon warehouse as "used" instead of being "brand new" on the amazon storefront.

my plates are coming via ups and there's already been 3 delivery date changes...... I'm gonna get a box of broken glass aren't I?  :nottalking:

hmm with 20 lbs of broken glass I guess I could color them mix them in with some cement and make tiles out of them to walk through the garden to the drive way.  I'll almost be disappointed now if they don't end up broken  :rofl:

Why not send it to Microsoft for service?

Ok, I've been waiting to do my update on the PS4's from last week that I got for $277 (VG) & $257 (G) respectively.

The (G) PS4 was brand new, everything was factory sealed, the codes were unused, just the box was jacked up. However, it was one of the blue flashing PS4's. - Called Sony & I'm shipping it to them to be serviced. They said I would get a new one by next Friday.

The (VG) was used, but it was in immaculate shape, the codes were also unused in this one as well. It booted up & everything & I thought I was golden. However, when I tried to insert a disc, it would not accept it & it gave off some sort of grinding noise. So, I called Sony for that as well, so ditto as to above.

I called Amazon told them the ordeal w/ first the shipping & then having to send the consoles out to Sony for servicing. The woman I spoke with was awesome & said yes this situation had sucked & gave me a $60 credit (I assume to get a new game on them).

Overall: I think I was very unlucky to have gotten two PS4's w/ issues, but I still got a heck of a deal on them. If there is no issue w/ Sony servicing them, then I will have gotten two new PS4's for $500 basically. That's a hell of a deal & I don't mind waiting a week more for that. I just wanted to thank Eld, DS2U, Donut & whomever noted in the thread the PS4's were up, because they all advised to get the G one as it was most likely the dinger & it sure was. Hopefully everything is kosher w/ servicing from Sony & I'll be one happy AWD shopper. :pray:
Thanks so much for the pro tip! The Xbox was not registered so the warranty is good up to 2015. I sent in a request for an advanced exchange. Let's see how this goes. Thanks again!!!

Lol please send ps4s to Microsoft to service. They can either
A) Learn how to make a game console
B) smash it to bits
LOL.

Picked up one of the like new ps4s. Anyone had any luck with the wds for the systems? Description stated full game was included. Any idea which?

Picked up one of the like new ps4s. Anyone had any luck with the wds for the systems? Description stated full game was included. Any idea which?
The description is clearly inaccurate. Not sure why they haven't fixed it yet. It appears to be an accidental holdover from when they only had launch bundles left in stock.

Those $60+ BD CEs are gone. Maybe I shouldn't have passed on that $45 LN yesterday. Oh well I got two so I can't complain.

I lied. I can always complain.

The description is clearly inaccurate. Not sure why they haven't fixed it yet. It appears to be an accidental holdover from when they only had launch bundles left in stock.
Then I look forward to getting a credit from Amazon.

Paid $415 but not too concerned. I recently received a free $250 gift card to Amazon from my job.

Then I look forward to getting a credit from Amazon.

Paid $415 but not too concerned. I recently received a free $250 gift card to Amazon from my job.
That's a pretty d-bag move. If you do it, don't mention it here. There's one guy who posted a chat transcript where he whined until he got a credit. He's on a lot of ignore lists now :whistle2:0

Thanks so much for the pro tip! The Xbox was not registered so the warranty is good up to 2015. I sent in a request for an advanced exchange. Let's see how this goes. Thanks again!!!
How did Sony agree to repair without an original receipt? I've got a BLOD PS4 Amazon sent me last week. I'm going to return it but Sony will fix it? Howthe....

So non video game, but AWD score/question. I got a Kindle fire hd 8.9 tablet for $160 listed as good with no warranty, and cosmetic damage. I just got it today. It came in a sealed original box with all manuals and factory wrapped charger. Is this normal for a used Kindle product from the warehouse? The Kindle itself was perfect, no damage/scratches at all.

That's a pretty d-bag move. If you do it, don't mention it here. There's one guy who posted a chat transcript where he whined until he got a credit. He's on a lot of ignore lists now :whistle2:0
What game is he going to complain about not getting? There's nothing in the item description.

It's a dbag move to have amazon follow through with the promised condition after asking more than msrp for an item? Yeah, you make a lot of sense. I justified the price believing the item included a game.

I see people have been jumping on these TR Next Gens for $35. For those of you who want one but can't get it in time just find a Gamestop with a used copy (plenty of stores with x1 copies by me) and use the bday coupon. I don't know if this price drop is temp or just the normal price but it dropped $10.

With the bday coupon it's only $32.

Damn. I really want to cancel my Bravely Default order now but knowing my luck, they'll ship out the following day.

It's a dbag move to have amazon follow through with the promised condition after asking more than msrp for an item? Yeah, you make a lot of sense. I justified the price believing the item included a game.
You, sir, are an idiot and as previously mentioned, a d-bag.

The Bravely Default CEs should get cheaper the longer that they are there.

The Bravely Default CEs should get cheaper the longer that they are there.
Youd think but the price is up right now on them, were like 35-45 and now like 60 plus. AWD figured out they were worth more than they were selling before. Prolly be like that for a while

bread's done
Back