Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

It's a dbag move to have amazon follow through with the promised condition after asking more than msrp for an item? Yeah, you make a lot of sense. I justified the price believing the item included a game.
Right, you bought the item believing it had a game. Now we're telling you it doesn't. You can still go through with getting it and then making Amazon give you the credit, or you can do the right thing and either just buy it and not complain, or cancel the item. Since you know that it doesn't come with a game, wouldn't it be the decent thing to do to not try to get free credit on Amazon? I know that Amazon customer service is stellar, and they probably will give it to you, but they shouldn't since, and forgive me for saying so, you're just trying to scam them.

>On cheapassgamer.com

>Paying over msrp ever

3F01nz0.jpg

Edit: But here's one if you want to save $8

:ps4: PS4 - $407.78 [LN]

Last edited by a moderator:
OT, but anyone know if the gamestop "$10 off purchase" PUR coupon applies to PS+ download codes? family said the disc drive on my 60gb PS3 worked (at least for DVD'S/PS2 games), so i'm looking for a potentially cheap option for membership

It's a dbag move to have amazon follow through with the promised condition after asking more than msrp for an item? Yeah, you make a lot of sense. I justified the price believing the item included a game.
you and sexuallyfrustrated should be best buds....this kind of behavior makes me sick.

on topic: I snagged one of the Tomb Raider's. Lets see how it arrives.

did you not read his post?

he was mistaken. because of amazon's wrong listing
Its not a wrong listing, its just really generic and any idiot would know it doesnt come with a came. Moreover, any idiot would also realize this after its pointed out by 547 different cags. Yet still he persists in saying he will ask amazon for credit for no reason. Basically trying to scam amazon.

It not a wrong listing look up every single console system in awd and you will see full working game included in the description it means that the core item in this case the system is included and that it works it common sense the guy just want to be a scam artist for a living cause he can cancel it but decides not to just to get credit

It not a wrong listing look up every single console system in awd and you will see full working game included in the description it means that the core item in this case the system is included and that it works it common sense the guy just want to be a scam artist for a living cause he can cancel it but decides not to just to get credit
maybe he isnt an AWD regular.

but i do agree, he could just cancel it instead

To quell some of the fighting, how do you guys cancel things way after ordering them? Once I place an order, I have like 5 minutes, if that, before an order goes into 'Shipping Now' and I can no longer cancel it...

To quell some of the fighting, how do you guys cancel things way after ordering them? Once I place an order, I have like 5 minutes, if that, before an order goes into 'Shipping Now' and I can no longer cancel it...
I get more time than that. It's usually 30+ minutes before another stage for me. Shipping Now can still be cancelled, but Amazon says that the chances are low.

I read all of them, including the one where he now knows there is no game included but plans to complain to Amazon anyway. Thats the part I hate. I like CAG a lot but its hard to support crap like that.

My $30 :xb1: G Assassin's Creed 4 is in perfect shape. I can't find the description so I don't know what was supposed to be wrong with it. The AWD sticker peeled right off without the need of GooGone and the online pass is unused. I'm happy. 

Decided in going to get me those :ds: Castlevania games I missed out on.

They pop up on AWD very often?

Occasionally and not for particularly cheap. I would pobably watch 3rd party Amazon sellers and eBay instead and see what you can manage to snag.
Balls. You're breaking my heart again, Eldy. And I don't even have 29 Tomb Raider CE statues to console me.

I read all of them, including the one where he now knows there is no game included but plans to complain to Amazon anyway. Thats the part I hate. I like CAG a lot but its hard to support crap like that.
I wasn't aware there wasn't a game. I simply went off the listing. I don't order from whd but I'm a frequent amazon shopper and the item description is the only thing I can base my decision on.

Item will arrive tomorrow. If there's a game included, excellent. I'll justify the higher price point. If not, I'll expect compensation. It really is that simple.

Had the price been listed less than a brand new console, I wouldn't care. I'd chalk it up and be thankful for the purchase. However, paying more used than new without a promised game isn't going to sit well.

Now, yes, I have a choice. Do i cancel a console I've waited patiently to order just to please some cag users or do I do the right thing, in my opinion, and seek compensation from a false listing? Seems like an obvious choice.

No. Looks all good. I'm assuming it was a trade in since the original Xbox seal was peeled off. I assume if it were a dinger or something, the seal would have just been cut in half or something. I don't know.
The seals seem to be getting easier to peel. It might just be a peel.

Anyway, that's great. It's an excellent deal.

Now, yes, I have a choice. Do i cancel a console I've waited patiently to order just to please some cag users or do I do the right thing, in my opinion, and seek compensation from a false listing? Seems like an obvious choice.
when did you order?

made it seem like you ordered today.

I expect all of my items from AWD to come with expired DLC codes or online passes, identification of the previous owner as well having been cleaned (that bit is actually terribly ironic). That's why I complain to Amazon after every order before my stuff has even shipped.

Still think it's funny that I'm the de facto whipping boy around here sometimes. :rofl:

when did you order?
made it seem like you ordered today.
I apologize, I ordered last night at approximately 10pm. The site stated it was due in stock on March 5th. I was surprised to get a shipping confirmation today that the console was shipped and will be here either tomorrow or Saturday.

To be fair he does have a valid point.  Whether you agree with it or not doesn't matter The fact is that if a listing does not match the item you receive you have every right to file a complaint and either return, get a replacement, partial refund, full refunds ect.  They opened the door when they let people list things ignorantly and lazily as they do. Might as well not enter anything in the listing at all if you are just gonna copy paste everything with nonsensical information.  I don't agree with taking advantage of this however. But amazon will just ban those that do so whatever. 

And its blatantly obvious they don't care considering we all remember the toaster lol.  I'm feeling lucky cmon 7$ legend of dragoons, ff5's and ff7's.  haven't played or owned any of these.

Well slightly off topic but the other thread was destroyed and we were talking about it in here before anywhere else but my PS4 Thief from J&R is preparing for shipment now so it looks like they're going to honor it.  Don't know if anyone else decided to get in on it but I decided to pull the trigger since it was $41 day one for it.  Worst case scenario I should be able to beat it in a couple days (it's supposed to be under 8 hours) and have a basically free rental.

I just need to finish AC4 before it gets here.

It doesn't matter because in the end, a few minutes ago there were PS4s for around $350. The scumbag still ended up overpaying for trying to dupe Amazon into getting a free game.

7 PS4's just popped @ 380.

Holy crap those things go fast. I got a VG with a 1/2" or less marking with one click.

I wasn't aware there wasn't a game. I simply went off the listing. I don't order from whd but I'm a frequent amazon shopper and the item description is the only thing I can base my decision on.

Item will arrive tomorrow. If there's a game included, excellent. I'll justify the higher price point. If not, I'll expect compensation. It really is that simple.

Had the price been listed less than a brand new console, I wouldn't care. I'd chalk it up and be thankful for the purchase. However, paying more used than new without a promised game isn't going to sit well.

I hope Amazon calls you out on your bluff and you don't get anything. You shouldn't get anything you don't deserve.

*shrug*

I have a few minutes to rethink it. And if I change my mind after it ships I can just wash it back to GameStop for a small profit.
How does that work? The trade in value for the PS4 is only $344. Or do you have a receipt for a PS4 already that you'd just use to return the new one?

[quote name="Brash_Attack" post="11565977" timestamp="1393567269"]How does that work? The trade in value for the PS4 is only $344. Or do you have a receipt for a PS4 already that you'd just use to return the new one?[/quote]is that after the 50% promo? Did it drop again? Was like $412 then $397 or something

is that after the 50% promo? Did it drop again? Was like $412 then $397 or something
$344 after 30%. I think my worst case is to pitch it as a Titanfall One preorder for the 50% and cancel it later. That's a small profit, plus GS points, and maybe the $10 PSN code. I had a launch PS4 from Amazon that I already traded in for a profit since I finished all the games I want to play for now. Amazon receipts don't list serial numbers, so I should be fine with this one from a warrant perspective.

I pulled the trigger on this because I saw that Awesomenauts is going to hit PS4 early next month. Love that game, really want to play it when it drops and while there's a decent community.

bread's done
Back