Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Meh, say what you want about them. I use windows 7 all day long at work. Windows 8 (outside of a surface) is an absolute joke of an OS by an absolute joke of a CEO (Steve Ballmer), windows 7 is great but I still prefer OS X at home. I had an android for a bit, it was fun for a couple days then I realized what a crappy OS it is outside of vanilla android.
I'm not an apple fanboy but I'm sure I come off as one. I can understand that they have a closed ecosystem and for those who must spend their lives customizing instead of using I can understand that.
They're overpriced to a degree but have amazing build quality.
Other than those two things tell me a flaw?
*grabs popcorn, this should be great*
Some people drive their car stock (apple) some like to customize their cars (android).
From what I see most people who prefer IOS are not advanced enough for android. They find it too difficult and quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either/or applies, really:

aAwRHjQ.jpg

M0pLrrm.jpg

Just go away.
Right, because owning something makes you a fanboy.

Some people drive their car stock (apple) some like to customize their cars (android).
From what I see most people who prefer IOS are not advanced enough for android. They find it too difficult and quit.
Hm. From what I've seen a lot of people I know loved Android for a bit, then go back to iOS. I work in IT, most of the people there wouldn't touch OS X but won't own anything but an iPhone and use iPads.

Pretty ignorant statement to say people who prefer iOS are not advanced enough. Android is quite easy to use, I personally just don't like it.

Geez, what did I do :lol:

This is how I always have seen it:

We go from PS4/Xbox1discussions in the old thread, to Apple vs the world in this one. Will this thread be locked too?

We go from PS4/Xbox1discussions in the old thread, to Apple vs the world in this one. Will this thread be locked too?
This. Personally I don't give not only one crap, but two craps about your view on android or apple. Lets try to keep it video game related at the very least.

Thanks for all the deals you guys post. I don't ever buy anything but its cool to see how cheap you guys can get stuff! CAG for the win :)

Yeah, it's been $30 for at least good condition. All the next gen stuff is $5-10 more than it's been for the most part.
A week ago it was 26 for the PS4 with a few others like killzone in the same range but I guess it was a glitch because the price went up like two hours after I saw it.

Nintendo DSi XL Bronze (Used - Acceptable) $83.85

Nintendo DSi XL - Midnight Blue (Used - Acceptable) $82.76

Killzone: Shadow Fall (Used - Like New) $31.93

These DSi XL deals are really making me want to the pull the trigger because a buddy let me try his and it blew me away the update from the DSLite I used to have. I will be getting a PS4 eventually and want to stack up on games. Even though I just got a Xbox One and year old PS Vita that have backlogs to play.
I'd be careful on the blue one as another user posted he got one that was from brazil that was in portuguese :wall:

and for that much you may as well go out and find a new one.

I wouldn't pay more than 45 for an acceptable one considering how important the touch screen is.

A week ago it was 26 for the PS4 with a few others like killzone in the same range but I guess it was a glitch because the price went up like two hours after I saw it.
I've seen acceptable for about that as well but like you said those seem to either get sold instantly or taken down. Either way the prices on next gen stuff definitely have been going up.

Well, if you look at almost all the next gen games out, almost all of them are below the standard 59.99 MSRP. Which, considering they are "current gen", have declined in price considerably fast. I would like for them to be lower used, though  :wall:

Well, if you look at almost all the next gen games out, almost all of them are below the standard 59.99 MSRP. Which, considering they are "current gen", have declined in price considerably fast. I would like for them to be lower used, though :wall:
If you don't mind waiting, they'll probably all be pretty low six months after launch. At that time the 2nd wave of games (Infamous, Titanfall, etc.) will have hit to take their place.

You know what the worst cereal is? Apple Jacks.

Apple products aren't allowed in my home. No one in my family is becoming a wannabe hipster.

Never thought I'd say I miss the ps4/Xbox1 console wars but it sure beats the shit out of apple fights.
The worst is when you have a thread fighting over what's the best Final Fantasy. That's seriously worse than any console war, Apple vs microsoft fight on CAG.

ever since I became old I lost my fondness over cereal. used to love it as a kid. i think my favorite one was the cereal where the piece looked like micro french toast.

ooh and olympics cheerios omg I miss them so much. brown sugar frosted and honey taste soo good together. plain and wheat were not too bad mixed in with the others.

Cracker Jacks used to be awesome when they would put toys inside, now it's just a little piece of paper with a game. I know it's not cereal, but still good anyhow.

Cracker Jacks used to be awesome when they would put toys inside, now it's just a little piece of paper with a game. I know it's not cereal, but still good anyhow.
It's true. I got some awhile ago and it was just some Abraham Lincoln piece of paper. What a letdown.

Just add milk (and eat quickly before it gets soggy). I used to like peanut butter captain crunch, but I never ate it as a breakfast cereal, just as a dry snack.

Lol, it's like people need their hand held to sift-out useless posts. It's pretty easy, if it doesn't have a game and a price listed, just don't read it. But, reading is hard as some of us know, so, good luck!

Lol, it's like people need their hand held to sift-out useless posts. It's pretty easy, if it doesn't have a game and a price listed, just don't read it. But, reading is hard as some of us know, so, good luck!
While I agree with you, the difference in that is some people have this thread set to notify them when there is a post. When there are no deals being posted, the ones that have notifications sent to their email/phone/tablet/etc start griping.

bread's done
Back