Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I wasn't lying.  The description said that a playable game was included and that the codes were unused.

Neither of that was true, not to mention the sticky residue shit on the front of the ps4

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't lying. The description said that a playable game was included and that the codes were unused.

Neither of that was true, not to mention the sticky residue shit on the front of the ps4

That is a generic description for all video game items on AWD. Usually it says codes may be used or redeemed.

Edited to provide example.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B0053OLY9O/ref=aa_ol_pg_2_1?c=u&p=2

Obviously a headset doesn't have DLC or a game.

only an actual idiot would think that PS4 came with a game. you didn't buy a bundle son.
There was even a toaster that said it came with a game in the description! I wonder if whoever bought it also called and complained about not getting the game. Would have made $30 from a $20-30 toaster if he got the same amount as you!

How can you defend Amazon in this situation? I legitimately thought it included a game

They should update the goddamn DESCRIPTION then
LOL,

Yeah, you've done thousands of dollars worth of business but you thought that a console which hasn't had any promo games in it somehow magically had one for your transaction?

Give it a break. You're a slim ball for doing it, feel the shame of it, move on and try not to do it again.

LOL,

Yeah, you've done thousands of dollars worth of business but you thought that a console which hasn't had any promo games in it somehow magically had one for your transaction?

Give it a break. You're a slim ball for doing it, feel the shame of it, move on and try not to do it again.
"Thousands".

How can you defend Amazon in this situation? I legitimately thought it included a game

They should update the goddamn DESCRIPTION then
Why is it so hard to understand that this is AWD and items are first and foremost considered used. They all have a certain universal description and some variable description other than the generic description and folks try to figure out if they are trade ins, used, and or new in damaged packaging (dingers!). We are on the 10th iteration of this thread and we are still discussing the same things that have been addressed a million times on many occasions in many iterations of this thread. If you don't get that then you need to read the op and or skim / search through older threads for answers. Knowledge is power and don't assume anything. I am not singling you out on this but this applies to all the newbies and or new comers to this thread. Folks then get mad and blame us for keeping secrets when in reality they are just tired of posting the same thing and or reading the same thing everyday and or ignoring the fact it was posted not maybe 10 posts above the question seeking the response.

/rant

If this were third party yeah you could understand.

This is AWDs generic description
Exactly!

Staying on topic:

:ps3: Need for Speed Rivals (VG) $27.71

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Xenogears (LN) $30.12

:xb1: Xbox One Console - Day One Edition (LN) $442.09

I have grabbed a ps4 like new and a ps4 very good. But I check out without seeing the description. Does anyone remember the description which one may be a dinger?

Amazon has new ps4s in stock as well so any given time these used prices should hit those magical lows as well. Watch them now.

:ps4: PlayStation 4 Console (G) $345.72 (VG) $372.31 (LN) $398.91
... and it happened. If those very good and good ones were still there they would have easily hit the $27x.xx or less mark.

where' the link for the squaretrade warranty for used items like the ps4?
SquareTrade 2-Year Game Console Accident Protection Plan ($250-300) $42.98
SquareTrade 2-Year Game Console Protection Plan ($250-300) $25.94
SquareTrade 2-Year Game Console Protection Plan ($300-350) $29.25

nevermind, cancelled mine... i figure the lack of warranty is spooking me and the square trade rep said they don't honor "used" only refurb and new products.

Yeah 297 PS4 was sitting for a long ass time, though said it wouldn't be delievered for another week+ for me. I passed as I already have a X1 but It's nice to know Amazon would be there for me for a cheap PS4.

Wonderful.

I just spent a few minutes to post up about my Gamestop experiment last night to share and I missed out on the PS4 deals I was looking for at the exact same time.  FFS.

Sometimes lurkers benefit more because they contribute absolutely nothing to the group and they have more time to snag more deals.  At least some members got them.

Thanks for posting about the restock of PS4's. I have $400 in credit so I just picked up a new one. I got tired of waiting on AWD so it was good since I'm only out of pocket tax. I'd rather just pay the extra using credit and get a warranty through Sony. Amazon says the PS4 should be here on Friday.

Is there a reason why people are so concerned about having a warranty for the PS4? I don't recall there being such a hubbub when the PS3 released. :???:

Wouldn't the manufacturer's warranty still be intact even on these AWD's. And I'm also curious why SQT considers them used. Would this be true if the console had never been registered ?

Is there a reason why people are so concerned about having a warranty for the PS4? I don't recall there being such a hubbub when the PS3 released. :???:
I usually always pick up a 2 year warranty on my systems from Sony. It gives piece of mind for me and know Sony will get things fixed if problems arise. The only reason I decided to get a warranty is my friends launch system disc drive stopped working.

Must be in light of the blue light of death and or other failures related issues stemming from 1st gen related issues in the light of previous launch of ps3 (ylod) and 360s (rrod).

Wouldn't the manufacturer's warranty still be intact even on these AWD's. And I'm also curious why SQT considers them used. Would this be true if the console had never been registered ?
Only on the dingers, I'd think--some of the PS4s this morning didn't sound like dingers based on the "tested thoroughly" clause or whatever it said.

Its funny, after all the crap with the "Blue Light of Death" and "HDMI issues" you havent heard anything about any major failures.
At the same time Sony / manufactures were quick to fix the issue / provide replacements on said consoles so, so far so good. Even that issue was limited to a select %. I digress because I don't want this becoming another console war segment.

At the same time Sony / manufactures were quick to fix the issue / provide replacements on said consoles so, so far so good. Even that issue was limited to a select %. I digress because I don't want this becoming another console war segment.
Nah, no reason to be a console war thing anyways since the Xbox One hasn't really had any major failures. Both companies did good this time around.

By the way, on the PS4s stating they wont arrive until Feb 18, thats BS. I ordered a AWD PS4 on Saturday, saying it was backordered, and would arrive around the 21st. It arrives today, the 12. So FYI, it says the are backordered, but usually take a day in reality to ship.

bread's done
Back