Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

would this maybe be a description for a dinger?

"Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner."

would this maybe be a description for a dinger?

"Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner."
I wouldn't count on it, especially if it's only good.

To me between the description and the age of the product I would lean more towards it just being a used product with normal wear which is why it's good.
so more then likely it will just be the game without the comic book and the bonus dvd and pretty much the other extra then? sorry so many questions only been doing awd for like a week maybe a little more and still learning and also if I decide to go through with the order and it not how I thought it would be am I stuck with it or return it or how that work?

Well the $415 PS4 is back, guess someone changed their mind after we shamed them.

Edit- Then shortly after someone picks up the shame stick.

so more then likely it will just be the game without the comic book and the bonus dvd and pretty much the other extra then? sorry so many questions only been doing awd for like a week maybe a little more and still learning and also if I decide to go through with the order and it not how I thought it would be am I stuck with it or return it or how that work?
It could be complete (and should by their description of good), but I would expect it to be in the condition of a normal used game. If it's missing stuff or overly damaged then you can return if if you desire.

Pokemon X LN $25

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0053B5RGI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1393482223&sr=1-3

:ps4: Injustice VG $35

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FJWNSU8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1393482338&sr=1-26

Mario & Sonic Sochi Remote Bundle G $32 Dinger

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FFHEZTA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1393482338&sr=1-28

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the $415 PS4 is back, guess someone changed their mind after we shamed them.

Edit- Then shortly after someone picks up the shame stick.

It could be complete (and should by their description of good), but I would expect it to be in the condition of a normal used game. If it's missing stuff or overly damaged then you can return if if you desire.

Pokemon X LN $25

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0053B5RGI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1393482223&sr=1-3

:ps4: Injustice VG $35

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FJWNSU8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1393482338&sr=1-26

Mario & Sonic Sochi Remote Bundle G $32 Dinger

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FFHEZTA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1393482338&sr=1-28
alright thanks then for the tips im probably let it go then since it is older and just stick to newer games here and get my older stuff at swapmeets, thift stores, and independent game shops like I usually do cause im picky about my games condition and usually always like to examine them up close first

Kicking myself for not picking up that TR earlier for PS4. I'm about to sell this PvZ Garden Warfare and I figure I'll pick that one up. I think I'm the only person who isn't digging that game.

Saw a NFS: Rivals for PS4 earlier for $34. It was gone in seconds before I decided whether to get it or not. Anyone else come across the game recently? I am curious if that is a good price for it and whether I need to just one click it next time since it seems like a hot commodity? 

Saw a NFS: Rivals for PS4 earlier for $34. It was gone in seconds before I decided whether to get it or not. Anyone else come across the game recently? I am curious if that is a good price for it and whether I need to just one click it next time since it seems like a hot commodity?
It's not a hot commodity. Pretty par for the course on that game and price. We see it regularly.

This isn't a warehouse deal, I was just wondering something. Is this a good deal on packing tape? Or is there a better deal?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J07BRQ/sr=1-1/qid=1393485812/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1393485812&seller=&sr=1-1
it's not bad. Usually the 56 foot is what I go with at walmart for 3.97, and that's 66 foot for what equals out to 3.50 per roll so it isn't bad. In my experience the cheap "duck" tape doesn't stay stuck.

This isn't a warehouse deal, I was just wondering something. Is this a good deal on packing tape? Or is there a better deal?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J07BRQ/sr=1-1/qid=1393485812/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1393485812&seller=&sr=1-1
If my math is correct (Edit- which Google says it is), no. My math is giving me about 22 yards per roll which at six rolls at $11.47 should be 8.7 cents a yard. The tape I buy is 54.6 yards per roll at four rolls at $9.97 which should be 4.6 cents per yard. It's about the same width but you're getting twice as much tape per roll for less money.

I ship out at least 15-20 packages a week using tape to seal them and cover the labels and that four pack lasted me around four months. Speaking of which I need to order some more since I'm almost out.

Now mailers I haven't bought in a long time (like years) but are down to a half dozen so I need to order some more. Anyone have a better suggestion for size 1 mailers than these? http://www.amazon.com/7-25x12-BUBBLE-MAILERS-PADDED-ENVELOPES/dp/B000GHXWUC/ref=sr_1_1?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1393486598&sr=1-1&keywords=size+1+bubble+mailers

it's not bad. Usually the 56 foot is what I go with at walmart for 3.97, and that's 66 foot for what equals out to 3.50 per roll so it isn't bad. In my experience the cheap "duck" tape doesn't stay stuck.
I usually get mine at the dollar tree for a $1 and I ship stuff a lot and never had no problem with there tape

I am completely underwhelmed from the next gen's attempts at (local) multiplayer. Of the six games I own, a grand total of two support two players locally and I think one of them supports more (Madden) but I'm not positive.

[/tangent]
Are you overly surprised though? It was all but dead halfway through the PS3/360 cycle. Now it is dumb when something like a racing game doesn't even offer splitscreen.

Seems like my old fat 80 gig PS3 died, would one of those Slim Last of Us Bundles be my best option to replace my old PS3?  Sending it in for repair seems like a bad decision if I could have a possible new system for 160 or so.  

I have a PS4 but there a still some PS3 games I'd like to play so I didn't know what my best option would be.

Seems like my old fat 80 gig PS3 died, would one of those Slim Last of Us Bundles be my best option to replace my old PS3? Sending it in for repair seems like a bad decision if I could have a possible new system for 160 or so.

I have a PS4 but there a still some PS3 games I'd like to play so I didn't know what my best option would be.
I would grab one of the good LoU bundles for $160. I got one with the same description and the outside Last of Us Bundle box had its UPC or something ripped off. The actual PS3 box was unopened and brand new. Everything inside was brand new. Free month of PS+ code and everything.

Seems like my old fat 80 gig PS3 died, would one of those Slim Last of Us Bundles be my best option to replace my old PS3? Sending it in for repair seems like a bad decision if I could have a possible new system for 160 or so.

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-250GB-Last-Bundle-Playstation-3/dp/B00GBCLG0E/ref=sr_1_4?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1393503419&sr=1-4 160.xx Dingy thingy

I would grab one of the good LoU bundles for $160. I got one with the same description and the outside Last of Us Bundle box had its UPC or something ripped off. The actual PS3 box was unopened and brand new. Everything inside was brand new. Free month of PS+ code and everything.
ditto actually - same price, same bundle, same description, brand new.

since I'm now in the market for a PS3 (doesn't matter which one at this point), what price target should I be looking at. I see there is a120G slim (A) for $160. Seems a bit pricey for acceptable and no games.
I bought my 160gb at gamestop for 150 back in oct or november. may want to try there. and if you have a giant eagle/market district or whatever you could get gift cards and get money off on gas. and of course awd just had those last of us bundles as i wrote this :I

I picked up the LN Pulse Elites ($86.17+tax). Only reason I was holding out for these over the Gold's was cause of the ability to use them wirelessly with anything (plus the mic, so I can ditch the cheapo Jabra bluetooth headset for PS3 gaming). We shall see...
I thought the only difference between the gold & elite (besides cosmetics) was the bass rumble / vibration mode? It looks like the elite also uses a USB dongle with PS3 / PS4 / PC and uses a 3.5mm audio cable for everything else...

I bought my 160gb at gamestop for 150 back in oct or november. may want to try there. and if you have a giant eagle/market district or whatever you could get gift cards and get money off on gas. and of course awd just had those last of us bundles as i wrote this :I
Thanks guys. $160 for a bundle seems to be the consensus. I missed the LoU bundles as I'm in CA sleeping. Thanks for the posts. I'll bee keeping my eyes open for another.

bread's done
Back