Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

What's the usual going price for the Wii U Fit stuff or even the Wii Fit Plus stuff. I need a damn balance board. My mom refuses to give me mine back. :p

What's the usual going price for the Wii U Fit stuff or even the Wii Fit Plus stuff. I need a damn balance board. My mom refuses to give me mine back. :p
With board? About $60 for a dinger of Wii Fit U. Wii Fit Plus has actually been in the $70-80 range if I remember correctly. If you just need the board check GameStop if you don't mind used, think they're like $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
I either got yours or some other that sprang up when I just checked... $57 isn't great compared to the prices it was going for... but compared to the $100 it's currently going for isn't bad at all.

edit: seems to be a restock of them at $57 in general.

edit 2: LOL the amazon site itself is hosting images of the CE shipped in a bubble mailer with damage on the main page for the CE

Someone was looking for this Dreamgear Vita grip $11 LN

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0073ESYLS/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1393573579&sr=1-194

(A) bd:ce for $57... hahahahahah who bought that
See above you.

I think it's funny that Squenix didn't want to bring the game here and yet it's sold out just about everywhere and people are paying crazy prices for even vanilla copies during the shortage. Then there's the CE complete with pants crapping on every street corner despite it being pretty bland as far as CEs go.

With board? About $60 for a dinger of Wii Fit U. Wii Fit Plus has actually been in the $70-80 range if I remember correctly. If you just need the board check GameStop if you don't mind used, think they're like $20.
Eh, $60 wouldn't be awful. For some reason none of our GS around here have them in stock used.

I don't understand how the used Xbox Ones can come without a Kinect. I understand that it's not needed for a lot of things, but where the hell are these used Kinects going?

I'm watching you.
[customspoiler=I'm watching you, motherfucker.]
4ddb0c5118a6dd9739f9d1a039c4583f.jpg

[/customspoiler]

Now I just need to get Tomb Raider DE and I will official have spent too much money on Xbox One games in too short of time.
:xb1: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Art Book Packaging Edition) $41.57

:wiiu: Wii Fit U w/Fit Meter (VG) $34.62 (LN) $37.10

... and some other finds:

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250 GB Azurite Blue Limited Edition (G) $217.77

:ps3: Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition (A) $14.97

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS COSMO BLACK With PAPER MARIO STICKERSTAR BUNDLE (G) $106.46
:3ds: DreamGEAR Nintendo 3DS XL Comfort Grip - Black (VG) $13.33
:3ds: Mario Party: Island Tour (LN) $24.93
:3ds: Sonic Lost World 3DS (LN) $22.27

:360: Fable III (G) $5.64

I traded in the ps vita white (LN) and it arrived there 2 days ago but the status is "not received/in transit"... Anyone know whats going on?

I traded in the ps vita white (LN) and it arrived there 2 days ago but the status is "not received/in transit"... Anyone know whats going on?
My xbox is the same way. It will sometimes take a few days to update. The tracking indicates taht the item was delivered so I'm going to call Amazon out on that if the trade-in does not process in a week or so.

Does this come with a playable game? The description says it does but the picture and main product page description do not include one. I'm not wearing my walking helmet today so I'm not sure if I should call and complain if I don't get a game.
Cant tell if serious or just making fun of the other d-bag, but no, it doesnt come with a game....

yes it's weird that people take things seriously like "comes with a playable game" on the description of the product...I bet they think there is a power cord in there too and it plays Blu-ray

did anyone ever find out how to access/play that castle defense mini game they included in the ps3 velvet/goty edition of two worlds 2? It looked like a chess/tower defense game, but I have never been able to access it and I don't know if they forgot to add it to the ps3 bundle even tho it is advertised. I mean, who cares no trophies etc, but still.

I find it a tad unethical for Amazon to sell damaged goods that were returned for more than the original price. What can we expect in the future from Amazon: that they sell only 50% of their CE stock for retail prices, and then sell off the remainder for more once they are OOP?

I'm a bit sad that I missed out on the

I find it a tad unethical for Amazon to sell damaged goods that were returned for more than the original price. What can we expect in the future from Amazon: that they sell only 50% of their CE stock for retail prices, and then sell off the remainder for more once they are OOP?

I'm a bit sad that I missed out on the <$40 CEs, but am glad that I could score a regular one for ~$30. No more drama!

Just kidding, I still have a page alarm, too curious to see how prices will develop.
It is the same thing happening with the BD:CEs that is happening to ps4s as in lack of supply of the new one and demand still high for both new and used affecting used AWD prices. New ones being in stock (doubt it with BD:CE) would bring prices down for used AWD ones as it affects the pricing algorithm. In the absence of new ones in stock at Amazon, the secondary market sets the precedence and that sadly is pushing AWD used prices upwards. Either way, you never know when one cheap one will slip through the cracks so keep your fingers crossed.

More than meets the eye indeed. So it sounds like you are able to set alerts for when things come in stock. I'm specifically just looking for either BD or BD:CE. Is this possible to do?

More than meets the eye indeed. So it sounds like you are able to set alerts for when things come in stock. I'm specifically just looking for either BD or BD:CE. Is this possible to do?
Yes it is possible to do so by setting up an alert on the AWD page for the said items. These are the AWD links for both, monitor these and you are set but be ready to 1-click on a moment's notice:

:3ds: Bravely Default
:3ds: Bravely Default Collector's Edition

It's crazy how much those BD:CE are going for. I pre-ordered mine from best buy for $30 after rewards points. I still haven't played it, but I'm glad I pre-ordered.

It's crazy how much those BD:CE are going for. I pre-ordered mine from best buy for $30 after rewards points. I still haven't played it, but I'm glad I pre-ordered.
Some sellers were offloading theirs for $80 shipped just weeks ago. Rare + well received game = high secondary value. Some folks can't seem to comprehend this.

After I failed repeatedly to score a copy of BD here I ended up grabbing some eshop cards from BB and just grabbed a digital copy.  I havent played and enjoyed a turn based jrpg since the Lunar series on Sega CD and Chrono Trigger on the SNES but this game is really really good and has me hooked.  I know we are all cheapassgamers and every penny counts, but this is a game you shouldnt feel bad about paying full price for if you have to  

bread's done
Back