Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

That was what I was waiting for, too, but then TR is apparently going to be free on PS+ next month so... now I don't know if I can justify buying it even for next gen.
i know what you mean. I saw it on sale during the XBL deals week for $13 and I would have gotten it, but I have OCD, and if I know there's a better version out there, it wont let me pull the trigger on anything "inferior".

My ps4 is in the "shipping now" phase. I would consider anyone who actually gets one very lucky, as the situation with them is very strange and not something we're supposed to be ordering. My understanding is that this happened before and most were canceled but quite a few people still got them, so it's mostly luck.

[quote name="blueweltall" post="11571740" timestamp="1393711447"]Just checked my account and it's in "Preparing for Shipment" too.[/quote]dang how do you guys do it. Tried so many times different ways. All just canceled. My first was at 7am this morning too. Meh!

My ps4 is in the "shipping now" phase. I would consider anyone who actually gets one very lucky, as the situation with them is very strange and not something we're supposed to be ordering. My understanding is that this happened before and most were canceled but quite a few people still got them, so it's mostly luck.
What are we to expect? Just as if it was a normal listing except these we were not supposed to know about/order? I'm confused.

Either way mine wasn't cancelled so here's to hoping it all works out!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I, as the "offeror", offered amazon money for an item.
2. Amazon, as the "offeree", accepted my offer in a written form (via email).

Therefore, Amazon and I have entered into a legal contract. When Amazon turns around does not perform their end of the contract (i.e. cancels my order). They have now breached the contract and are liable for damages.

So yes, $10 credit is in my book a good way to make up for 20 minutes of my time wasted trying to place an order.

I don't mean to be technical with this, but when it is you who does not perform your end of a contract, these companies are merciless. So I will not pass up an opportunity to do the same.
I like how this guy tried to justify his complaining to amazon using business law terms, yet he failed to mention that it doesn't apply to transactions of less than $500 and less than $5,000 in most states...

What are we to expect? Just as if it was a normal listing except these we were not supposed to know about/order? I'm confused.

Either way mine wasn't cancelled so here's to hoping it all works out!
It is confusing. The fact that they clearly say "not for sale" and that they can only be seen by using that special link, makes it pretty clear that they aren't meant to be sold. I thought mine would be cancelled immediately. I will be quite happy if they ship it to me, but won't be upset if it still gets cancelled.

I like how this guy tried to justify his complaining to amazon using business law terms, yet he failed to mention that it doesn't apply to transactions of less than $500 and less than $5,000 in most states...
I like the part where if you don't hold up your end of the bargain 'these companies are merciless' - you know what happens if you fail to pay for your order at amazon? they cancel your order after some number of days, giving you an opportunity to update your payment method in case it was an accident. MERCILESS.

YES! finally i got my confirmation code for the PS4,i will let you know in what condition arrive.

RF4 was $25.xx for "Good" and $27.xx for "Very Good'.
Oh, I didn't realize there was a "Good" before. I picked up the VG. After Animal Crossing fatigue (I play every other month for the last 5 months or so), I've been really interested in trying this series/game.

I like the part where if you don't hold up your end of the bargain 'these companies are merciless' - you know what happens if you fail to pay for your order at amazon? they cancel your order after some number of days, giving you an opportunity to update your payment method in case it was an accident. MERCILESS.
Absolutely RUTHLESS! He might just be better off avoiding Amazon altogether. ;)

Oh, I didn't realize there was a "Good" before. I picked up the VG. After Animal Crossing fatigue (I play every other month for the last 5 months or so), I've been really interested in trying this series/game.
It was gone because I bought it. I don't know why though.

My VG PS4 just shipped. It'll be here Wednesday.
The one I ordered was the only one left on that listing. I noticed that some of the listings have multiple available and some only had one.
Maybe that had something to do with it?

My ps4 just shipped!!!! $255 "replacement - do not sell" console. It shipped and has a tracking number and everything. I placed the order last night at about 3am.

Not sure if it makes any difference but they ordered me replacement console before because my launch one was DOA.

Agreed. As we all know, amazon is known for their shrewd business practices (yellow sarcasm font).

Original Post
Just wanted to thank you for posting this. Ordered one soon after you posted and was lucky it went through. Got a shipped email this afternoon and should arrive sometime next week. Still skeptical that it'll arrive broken or with some type of problem, but it's worth a shot and if so no biggie. But thanks for posting dude.

my PS4 is shipping now (LN 274) Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original, pristine packaging. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

we'll see what happens.

my PS4 is shipping now (LN 274) Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original, pristine packaging. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

we'll see what happens.
What time did you order it

Are people still ordering these things? I had one in my cart from hours and hours ago and forgot about it and placed an order for an unrelated item. I assumed they were all gone.

Edit - I mean to say it's in the order I placed (I shouldn't just click through to the end mindlessly).

My PS4 shipped too.  $254 + CA tax.  Ordered it last night around 11:30.  There were multiple listings so I picked the one that had extras in stock.  We'll see what happens.  Funny thing is that I dont really even want a PS4 (more interested in the xbone plus I have a huge backlog dating back two gens ago).  But at that price, why not?  We'll see what happens.  Really curious and excited about this.  Still have the other PS4's in my cart so if this is legit, they're still available.

Edit: To clarify. I have no interest in ordering any more, I have the extra systems in my cart just to monitor inventory changes.

My PS4 shipped too. $254 + CA tax. Ordered it last night around 11:30. There were multiple listings so I picked the one that had extras in stock. We'll see what happens. Funny thing is that I dont really even want a PS4 (more interested in the xbone plus I have a huge backlog dating back two gens ago). But at that price, why not? We'll see what happens. Really curious and excited about this. Still have the other PS4's in my cart so if this is legit, they're still available.
Still available but it auto cancels immediately. I've been trying :)

Still available but it auto cancels immediately. I've been trying :)
Yeah me too I even did it this around 2 in morning but it still canceled them so I dont get how people ordered some in the morning and actually got it shipped with tracking info

My PS4 shipped too. $254 + CA tax. Ordered it last night around 11:30. There were multiple listings so I picked the one that had extras in stock. We'll see what happens. Funny thing is that I dont really even want a PS4 (more interested in the xbone plus I have a huge backlog dating back two gens ago). But at that price, why not? We'll see what happens. Really curious and excited about this. Still have the other PS4's in my cart so if this is legit, they're still available.

Edit: To clarify. I have no interest in ordering any more, I have the extra systems in my cart just to monitor inventory changes.
Sell me it Im in Cali also if you dont want it

Well my not for sale replacement PS4 has shipped. Ordered it last night and it's been in shipping status all day till about two hours ago when it shipped.

I'm a total sony fanboy but my vita is not getting any play after I finished p4g and my ps4 is collecting dust

my 3ds on the other hand cannot hold its charge long enough

I'm a total sony fanboy but my vita is not getting any play after I finished p4g and my ps4 is collecting dust

my 3ds on the other hand cannot hold its charge long enough
Danganronpa is good from what I've played so far if you're into that type of game. Not as good as Virtues Last Reward though.

bread's done
Back