Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I bought the PS4 copy of Ghosts for $23.75. May release it, as I'm still debating it.

Edit: Released into the wild. Go forth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help i ordered a ps4 $300 (i thought it was from AWH) but later found out it wasnt,i still havent received it i placed the order on 2/14 and Amazon said it shipped the same day it says ETA from 2/24-3/11, should i try to order one from AWH i know there hard to find but i'll try and send this one back for a fefund when it finally arrives??

I imagine Eldritch's hoard like the one in Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. I wouldn't know the password, but I do know it is protected by the Cult of Croft. 

Help i ordered a ps4 $300 (i thought it was from AWH) but later found out it wasnt,i still havent received it i placed the order on 2/14 and Amazon said it shipped the same day it says ETA from 2/24-3/11, should i try to order one from AWH i know there hard to find but i'll try and send this one back for a fefund when it finally arrives??
I would just contact the seller and ask for shipping information so you know a better idea of where it is before buying 2 of them and hoping to return one.

If it's in good shape and works, I'd just keep the $300 one. I have a couple of Gamestops around me that show PS4 consoles in stock today. If you happen to find a gamestop store with ps4s in stock, you could trade your $300 ps4 towards a new ps4 for about $3 out of pocket I believe.

I imagine Eldritch's hoard like the one in Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. I wouldn't know the password, but I do know it is protected by the Cult of Croft.
I wish, my physical games collection sadly has big holes in the shelves as digital sales have forced me to swap physical copies for digital.

If it's in good shape and works, I'd just keep the $300 one. I have a couple of Gamestops around me that show PS4 consoles in stock today. If you happen to find a gamestop store with ps4s in stock, you could trade your $300 ps4 towards a new ps4 for about $3 out of pocket I believe.
I was thinking about tryin to do this when i get it but was worried about the manager turning me down for trying to trade a ps4 for a ps4.

I would love to see that in the "Show Us Your Collection" thread or whatever it's called. I keep meaning to take some pictures of mine as well. I'm currently in the process or reorganizing my gaming rooms. I just bought a bunch of clearance shelving at Target over the weekend. Everything is all torn up right now (I know said rooms with an "s" but they are small rooms I swear).

Have you ever posted pics of your collection Eldritch?

I was thinking about tryin to do this when i get it but was worried about the manager turning me down for trying to trade a ps4 for a ps4.
Then trade it for a WiiU at one store, then go to the store with the PS4 and exchange it.

I would love to see that in the "Show Us Your Collection" thread or whatever it's called. I keep meaning to take some pictures of mine as well. I'm currently in the process or reorganizing my gaming rooms. I just bought a bunch of clearance shelving at Target over the weekend. Everything is all torn up right now (I know said rooms with an "s" but they are small rooms I swear).

Have you ever posted pics of your collection Eldritch?

It's really not half as impressive as people think. Er, I mean it's as glorious as the mountains that people imagine when I order 12 dozen of everything I see on a whim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm to get dr3 or not as I have the Titan fall bundle preorder for Tuesday. Is it a must play? Liked DR2 (not loved but liked), but not the timing thing as much. DR3 seems to fix this, but doubt I will find a friend to co-OP with

I could definitely see this happening. It is pretty suspicious. Especially when so many people are looking to buy a PS4. If I was a GS employee I'd be pretty sick of people asking if they are in stock every 5 minutes.

Wow been waiting on a decent restock checked before I left then leave to go get 5 movies from redbox and get home and in less then the 30 mins I'm gone a massive restock and nothing I need left smh

I was hoping my not for sale PS4 would be here this afternoon but it looks like it'll be here tomorrow. Guess I need to pick up Knack or something to test out on it.

I wish, my physical games collection sadly has big holes in the shelves as digital sales have forced me to swap physical copies for digital.
I know what you mean. My first physical titles for the One and PS4 are going to be Ryse, MGS V Ground Zeroes and probably inFamous. Everything else is digital.

I was hoping my not for sale PS4 would be here this afternoon but it looks like it'll be here tomorrow. Guess I need to pick up Knack or something to test out on it.
Sorry to hear that. Good luck tomorrow. I was thinking the same thing about buying a game right now. What I think I'm going to do is buy a preowned game at GS, so it's easy to return in case my console is DOA.

I was thinking about doing this, too, if the XBO goes through. I figure if I say I want to trade in 'a used console i got from my buddy' for the Titanfall console he'd buy it. PS4 folks could trade in for the inFamous bundle though you'd be buying inFamous at list price.

SCORE! finally got the gift card from that 360 holiday bundle boomerang. Looks like I'm in the market for an Xbox One.
challenger.gif

bread's done
Back