Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Amazon is out of stock on new ones and as such adjusting to the market price per the algorithm. Once the new ones come back in stock the price for used ones will drop as well.
They're getting really aggressive with it if anyone else has noticed. Took them months to make those adjustments if they ever did. BD CE was only a week or two after it started popping up before it started climbing. Anyone notice that they kept showing up progressively higher until they were so high that no one would buy it then the next time it was just a little lower and has been at roughly that point since? Now the Stick of Truth CE only popped up a couple times before jumping over MSRP. Everyone knows what this means right?

AWD IS BECOMING SENTIENT!!!

They're getting really aggressive with it if anyone else has noticed. Took them months to make those adjustments if they ever did. BD CE was only a week or two after it started popping up before it started climbing. Anyone notice that they kept showing up progressively higher until they were so high that no one would buy it then the next time it was just a little lower and has been at roughly that point since? Now the Stick of Truth CE only popped up a couple times before jumping over MSRP. Everyone knows what this means right?

AWD IS BECOMING SENTIENT!!!
silvestri_sentinel_by_dcjosh-d4k1ub4.jpg

Does anyone know of a way to convert amazon credit to best buy credit? I'm been kind of unhappy with amazon lately and unfortunately, I'm sitting on a lot of credit. I just bought gamers club unlocked today, and I'd like to switch all of my preorders over, but I don't really want to spend out of pocket. I figured you guys would be the most informed about amazon related things.

Does anyone know of a way to convert amazon credit to best buy credit? I'm been kind of unhappy with amazon lately and unfortunately, I'm sitting on a lot of credit. I just bought gamers club unlocked today, and I'd like to switch all of my preorders over, but I don't really want to spend out of pocket. I figured you guys would be the most informed about amazon related things.
assuming the 100% TIV holds and best buy doesn't lower the base values, a lot of the xbox one games are trading in for $45 right now.

If I were you I would just buy something nice and practical for the family (products that rarely get a discount) instead of loosing value in the conversion process.

Last time I was faced with this problem I bought this and a Bose QC.

assuming the 100% TIV holds and best buy doesn't lower the base values, a lot of the xbox one games are trading in for $45 right now.
the $45 on xbox one games is only guaranteed until tomorrow at close they using it as a titanfall promo deal for titanfall release that why it only xbox one games that are that high so even with one day shipping I doubt amazon could deliver those to him before the promo is over tomorrow night in time

If I were you I would just buy something nice and practical for the family (products that rarely get a discount) instead of loosing value in the conversion process.

Last time I was faced with this problem I bought this and a Bose QC.
A $400 blender?! Damn! Is it nice, at least? :p

And yeah... the person who just posted before you kind of gave me the idea to buy all of the xbox one titles from amazon and just trade them into best buy as a way to convert the credit, but I don't want it to get messed up if the trade in value drops and all that. I'll just use it to buy a console or gift cards for people's birthdays or something, I guess.

the $45 on xbox one games is only guaranteed until tomorrow at close they using it as a titanfall promo deal for titanfall release that why it only xbox one games that are that high so even with one day shipping I doubt amazon could deliver those to him before the promo is over tomorrow night in time
Yeah, that's true. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

A $400 blender?! Damn! Is it nice, at least? :p

And yeah... the person who just posted before you kind of gave me the idea to buy all of the xbox one titles from amazon and just trade them into best buy as a way to convert the credit, but I don't want it to get messed up if the trade in value drops and all that. I'll just use it to buy a console or gift cards for people's birthdays or something, I guess.
can't buy gift cards with gift cards/store credit.

You can buy several various gift cards with amazon credit. I saw subway, a bunch of other food places, gamestop and etc. Just no best buy, of course!
yes you can buy gift cards for retailers on amazon but unfortunately amazon credit and gift card cant be use to buy them as per amazon policy and other methods of payment has to be used:

About Amazon.com Gift Card Restrictions
Amazon.com Gift Cards can't be used to purchase other gift cards or applied to any order containing another gift card. You'll need to provide a credit card, debit card, or other valid payment method to pay for the order if you have gift cards in your Shopping Cart.
here the link for reference: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201138990

Yeah, it doesn't work, it goes through a separate checkout process for GCs iirc.

P.S. I remember Amazon wireless is now starting to take Amazon credit (wasn't like that when I bought my Nokia 920 at full retail -_-), FYI

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering that myself.
I am guessing $77.xx but that is purely a guess based on what they have gone for similar items in that price range in the past. Either way someone is a lucky son of gun for getting one cheap before the game is even out. Congrats to whomever.

I am guessing $77.xx but that is purely a guess based on what they have gone for similar items in that price range in the past. Either way someone is a lucky son of gun for getting one cheap before the game is even out.
Well with a $120 MSRP that would be a freaking steal if the statue isn't damaged.

Well with a $120 MSRP that would be a freaking steal if the statue isn't damaged.
Indeed! The box is big so we are bound to see some dingers especially pre release that is bound to be damaged packaging. Lets see how many more we get or is this going to be another Bravely Default CE thing where the market will dictate the price once Amazon runs out of them + the initial dinger allotment.

BTW, I was at GS and got to see the Titan Fall CE. That thing is HUGE (bigger the the Paladin edition of the Splinter Cell). I wouldn't be shocked if we saw one or two pop up here as a dinger. That thing won't fit on any shelf space at retail but on the floor given its size.

Indeed! The box is big so we are bound to see some dingers especially pre release that is bound to be damaged packaging. Lets see how many more we get or is this going to be another Bravely Default CE thing where the market will dictate the price once Amazon runs out of them + the initial dinger allotment.
Well it's still available at BBY and Amazon but so was Stick of Truth the night before and a few days later ended up looking like a decent investment. As sweet as the statue is I just can't bring myself to pay $60 more for it, even at the $96 price with GCU.

BTW, I was at GS and got to see the Titan Fall CE. That thing is HUGE (bigger the the Paladin edition of the Splinter Cell). I wouldn't be shocked if we saw one or two pop up here as a dinger. That thing won't fit on any shelf space at retail but on the floor given its size.

Well yeah, the statue is 18 inches.

You can still preorder it. I'm hoping they made a lot of these so I can get one cheap later. I opted for the Black Armor Edition and luckily I was able to get someone to preorder it for me with GCU.

It just occurred to me that there might not ever have been a price on that DS2 CE with is still being up and the other ones from about the same time being gone now. Could be like that Zoo Tycoon one that showed up early and was there for days before it had a price.

I know but I wasn't expecting the box to resemble dimensions of a mini fridge but be more along the lines of MGR:R packaging style. Still freaking cool looking though.
Have to remember that it's a whole diorama too.

Collectors_Edition_Horz_1600px_0.jpg

Now I kind of regret not ordering one. :rofl:

i bet you we will see a ton of it on awd, based on the poor packaging from amazon. just look at all the listings of kingdom hearts hd remix 1.5 limited edition on awd

i bet you we will see a ton of it on awd, based on the poor packaging from amazon. just look at all the listings of kingdom hearts hd remix 1.5 limited edition on awd
We will see something but I doubt as many as KH: HD remix (those came in artbook style casing and were easy to ding just like the the Hitman Premium HD collection). Whereas the Titanfall CE is a massive box and damage is going to be isolated to the box for dingers and or if one falls somewhere in the warehouse to the statue and the box. Plus it will depend on how truly limited they will be. They are numbered so we shall see.

To further extend my Amazon is stupid rant I just noticed that my DS2 CE pre-order hasn't even made an attempt to ship yet and they added an expected delivery of Thursday.  Didn't get me the Stick of Truth CE until Friday and even though they claim to guarantee release date delivery I have never gotten anything except my PS4 from them on release day even though this stuff's ordered months in advance.

my PS4 has STILL not shipped...I chatted with CS at lunch and they refunded the shipping but I'm gonna be really annoyed if I dont get this tomorrow when I get home from work.

We will see something but I doubt as many as KH: HD remix (those came in artbook style casing and were easy to ding just like the the Hitman Premium HD collection). Whereas the Titanfall CE is a massive box and damage is going to be isolated to the box for dingers and or if one falls somewhere in the warehouse to the statue and the box. Plus it will depend on how truly limited they will be. They are numbered so we shall see.
but people return items to amazon for the smallest things, like dented , or worn out corners, when it is barely noticeable.

but people return items to amazon for the smallest things, like dented , or worn out corners, when it is barely noticeable.
true but if this one is limited and Amazon cannot replace the item then the secondary market with inflated prices will be the outcome which will force the used price if and when any pop up during that period. All that remains to be seen.

At least I didn't miss much while I was typing in Kindle cards.
All $1800 of it? What on Earth are you planning on buying at Amazon (besides everything at AW :p) that lead you to go ham on kindle cards, especially when you are spending real cash on it to earn certs / extend elite status at BB? Just curious!

All $1800 of it? What on Earth are you planning on buying at Amazon (besides everything at AW :p) that lead you to go ham on kindle cards, especially when you are spending real cash on it to earn certs / extend elite status at BB? Just curious!
Other than paying off some recent purchases and CEs nothing half as interesting as most people would imagine.

Here's what that looks like if anyone's curious:

rjoabs.jpg

bread's done
Back