Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

God damn I spent a lot on Amazon today. Between the three restocks and the $54 I dropped on a complete Shining Wisdom from a "collector" I am pretty much out of credit.

Pretty good price on FF4 DS if you're willing to take a chance on it being "repackaged". If it's complete in a replacement case for $13 that's quite good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00184219U/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1395160055&sr=1-276
True but those character models/art look like poo. I'd rather have the PSP version.

Had a $28 Xbone Tomb Raider in my cart and it got sniped. I sure hope a worthless lurker didn't get it. And yes I'm feeling salty today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a $28 Xbone Tomb Raider in my cart and it got sniped. I sure hope a worthless lurker didn't get it. And yes I'm feeling salty today.
Almost bought it myself. But the way It's been dropping off sales wise and price I could see it even cheaper so I passed.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 40GB System (LN) $168.33
:ps3: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Best of PlayStation Network, Vol. 1 (G) $12.86

:ps2: Grandia 2 (LN) $16.29
:ps2: Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (LN) $14.11
:ps2: Star Ocean Till the End of Time (G) $12.71

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Wild Arms 2 (A) $16.53 (LN) $20.66

:vita: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $18.14

:wiiu: Nintendo Land with Luigi Wii Remote Plus Controller (G) $38.60
:wiiu: Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut (LN) $26.55

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (LN) $27.46

:360: Xbox 360 Arcade Play Wireless Controller Gaming Pack (A) $26.20
:360: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (G) $19.28
:360: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN) $16.33
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.67
:360: DuckTales - Remastered (LN) $12.67

:xbox: Shenmue 2 (G) $7.21

Oh man, just checked my order history and actually got one of the $370 Xbones.  :shock:

I guess I return the one that will be here tomorrow and take my chances on that one.  I'm sure it will get cancelled as soon as they get the return back.  :pray:

Oh man, just checked my order history and actually got one of the $370 Xbones. :shock:

I guess I return the one that will be here tomorrow and take my chances on that one. I'm sure it will get cancelled as soon as they get the return back. :pray:
Between this and you forgetting about Metro: LL being free on PS+, maybe you need to take a nap.

...A nice, deep, loooooong nap...

off topic fuck am i cursed i fucking told the gamestop rep last week i know ill trade these in and next week a fucking deal will hit for a trade bonus

Between this and you forgetting about Metro: LL being free on PS+, maybe you need to take a nap.

...A nice, deep, loooooong nap...
I clicked every one that popped up and it told me OOS every time. Maybe I double clicked one by accident. I'm sure it will get cancelled like the last time one magically jumped into my order history at that price.

off topic fuck am i cursed i fucking told the gamestop rep last week i know ill trade these in and next week a fucking deal will hit for a trade bonus
I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about. :rofl:

I clicked every one that popped up and it told me OOS every time. Maybe I double clicked one by accident. I'm sure it will get cancelled like the last time one magically jumped into my order history at that price.

I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about. :rofl:
steal of the week is the return of 30 percent on trades towards preowneds after i traded like 600 games in last week

bread's done
Back