Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

well my acceptable nostalgia arrived and yeah that definitely is acceptable.  I knew there wasn't likely gonna be a box and crap but I'm still sad it didn't come with one.   Oh and EWWWW I hope to god that sticky white residue is glue.  Thank the gods I have a hand sanitizer.

Oh and they have brawny paper towels pop up on awd so take a look there. If its anything like the 200 or so rolls of tp I bought it'll be a good price. I think my tp was 16 cents per roll?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone received a "Not for Sale" Replacement PS4? Is it full factory packaging or is it in a non de script box?
I guess you missed 50 pages of discussion on them. Most are faulty systems that were sent back. Most aren't registered on Sony so many people (myself included) sent them to Sony for warranty repair. Haven't heard of a person being denied yet as long as the system wasn't registered to another person.

Mine personally came back yesterday fixed and working like a champ

I guess you missed 50 pages of discussion on them. Most are faulty systems that were sent back. Most aren't registered on Sony so many people (myself included) sent them to Sony for warranty repair. Haven't heard of a person being denied yet as long as the system wasn't registered to another person.

Did you receive a console with a new serial number than you had sent back?

Mine was is a normal box. But just be sure to check the HDD :p
I wish I was in this thread more but I am not so I didn't see the pages about it. Thank you very much for the info though.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I ordered a G Dino Crisis this morning, and it's telling me the estimated day of arrival is next Monday, March 24. Prime shipping my foot! Anything that can be done about this? Aren't they supposed to give you some free months of Prime when this happens?

I ordered a G Dino Crisis this morning, and it's telling me the estimated day of arrival is next Monday, March 24. Prime shipping my foot! Anything that can be done about this? Aren't they supposed to give you some free months of Prime when this happens?
#firstworldproblems

How long is processing? Processing =/= Shipping.

My PS4 took two days to process and two days to ship. It'll arrive tomorrow. So processing might explain everything.

Read before you buy. Lots of items fulfilled by Prime, but not sold by Amazon have different delivery dates than what you'd expect 2 Day delivery to be.. Since AWD is not directly AMZ, it applies as well. You're only supposed to get a free month of Prime if they miss the guaranteed delivery date. So in this case, you're not entitled to a free month. Items sold by AWD, have not been showing for 2 Day delivery, and may require a little bit more time to be prepared.

Be happy it's not "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

Received my LN PS4 today, box was beat (and I mean BEAT) up, but system and accessories all seemed in new or like new condition.  Installing updates and will try Killzone soon.  My bad luck of console buying on AWD maybe finally be turning?

getting cs to upgrade me to 1 day since all my stuff said monday forgot to do it sooner so wont be here til thursday but atleast the drought is indeed over as i just blew my wad all over awd today

I picked up a G one. Are these backwards compatible with ps2/ps1 games?
No they are not. We'll let me say most are not. There are special edition 80GB PS3s that have 4 USB slots that ARE backwards compatible. 2 Slot USB model is not.

EDIT- by Backward Compatible I mean play PS2 games just to clear the air here. All ps3s play PS1 Games.

No they are not. We'll let me say most are not. There are special edition 80GB PS3s that have 4 USB slots that ARE backwards compatable. 2 Slot USB model is not.
I believe all PS3's are PS1 compatible -- but NOT PS2 unless they were the original 4

getting cs to upgrade me to 1 day since all my stuff said monday forgot to do it sooner so wont be here til thursday but atleast the drought is indeed over as i just blew my wad all over awd today
Now I want to know what all you got since I only got a couple of cheapos (that have cancellation written all over them) and an Xbone I didn't even know I ordered. :rofl:

I believe all PS3's are PS1 compatible -- but NOT PS2 unless they were the original 4

Correct.

no i dont thibk so cause if they don't play ps2 then they won't play ps1 wouldn't make sense to skip a system generation it would defeat purpose of backward compatible the only ones backward compatible are the 20gb,60gb and some 80gb models like person above said some has two and some has 4usb ports only the 4usb ports will work

Off Topic for 1 second.

Serious question since I havent paid attention to this thread in some time.

Eldritch, did you keep all those Tomb Raider Figures or sell some?

no i dont thibk so cause if they don't play ps2 then they won't play ps1 wouldn't make sense to skip a system generation it would defeat purpose of backward compatible the only ones backward compatible are the 20gb,60gb and some 80gb models like person above said some has two and some has 4usb ports only the 4usb ports will work
Wrong. All PS3 systems play PS1 games and always have.

Off Topic for 1 second.

Serious question since I havent paid attention to this thread in some time.

Eldritch, did you keep all those Tomb Raider Figures or sell some?
I kept them all (and the other bits of the CEs) just like I said I was going to. Only thing that I sold/traded any of were a couple copies of the games.

bread's done
Back