Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

no i dont thibk so cause if they don't play ps2 then they won't play ps1 wouldn't make sense to skip a system generation it would defeat purpose of backward compatible the only ones backward compatible are the 20gb,60gb and some 80gb models like person above said some has two and some has 4usb ports only the 4usb ports will work
PS1 backwards compatibility is entirely in software. Early PS3's had a PS2 chipset for BC. Sony ditched that to lower costs, but put partial software BC is place. Then they abandoned BC entirely.

Welp, My PS4 just showed up and is apparently DOA. I got one of the Like New models. The box was a little beat up, the console was a bit dusty but it looked ok. I plugged it and it just pulsates blue. Can't boot into safe mode, holding power for 10+ seconds just powers off. No A/V output at all. Switched HDMI cables. Anything else I should try before I contact Amazon?

Welp, My PS4 just showed up and is apparently DOA. I got one of the Like New models. The box was a little beat up, the console was a bit dusty but it looked ok. I plugged it and it just pulsates blue. Can't boot into safe mode, holding power for 10+ seconds just powers off. No A/V output at all. Switched HDMI cables. Anything else I should try before I contact Amazon?
if you wanna keep it, called sony see if they'll fix it for free. They should, just explain you picked it up second hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tracking number I got for the acceptable AC: Brotherhood CE someone posted earlier says the package is 3.1 pounds. That sounds complete, hopefully. At least it's not just the game or something.

Why do I keep refreshing the "New and Popular" Category under Video games and do not see any of these deals you guys are positing?  Do I have to search individual games?

:ps4: Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (A) $68.18 (G) $73.87 (VG) $79.55 (LN) $85.23

:ps3: Sony Computer Entertainment Playstation 3 12GB System (A) $158.78 (LN) $198.47
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (G) $15.44

:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $14.84

:ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (LN) $14.84

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP - Cobalt (A) $38.12 (G) $41.30

:360: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (G) $19.30
:360: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (A) $17.81 (LN) $22.27
:360: UFC Undisputed 3 (G) $12.80

Just grabbed an :xb1: Titanfall Collectors Edition (G) for $160.87 with a pretty scary description:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the top of the item. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the sides of the item. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the back of the item. Accessories may have cosmetic damage.

Just grabbed an :xb1: Titanfall Collectors Edition (G) for $160.87 with a pretty scary description:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the top of the item. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the sides of the item. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the back of the item. Accessories may have cosmetic damage.
Ah, so you got it. If you have seen the box then that is within line. The thing is massive so goes along those lines of a dinger.

On topic:

:ps3: Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (LN) $89.09

Again, you're welcome; was on a different computer ordering a book for my kid. I'm about to start checking for where AWD hid the camera to monitor me. Unless they implanted me with a tracker...

Last edited by a moderator:
When you normally return products bought from Amazon Warehouse Deals, do you get all of the money you spent on the product back?
Depends on the reason you are returning. If it you return because the item didn't come as expected, then yes you get all the money back.

Alright, so any of you guys want to help me?

What are the lowest prices you have seen for (G) of the following

Forza Motorsport - is it around $31?

Ryse

Dead Rising 3

bread's done
Back