Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of public libraries carry video games you can borrow. My local one has had wii games forever, but recently added 360 and ps3 titles. My college library has a large collection of 360 games.
Any in the Washington DC area? Major metro area and diddly squat in the libraries.

I'm in the same position. My family actually needed a paper shredder, so I'm more than a little peeved about this. :headache:
did you call and made sure they place it on backordered before they cancel it instead? Cause the backordered make it good for three weeks but the coupon itself expires the 19th they told me so hoping it come back in stock before then

Snagged a M&L:DT Limited Edition 3DS XL dinger for $135.64. Assuming it arrives with everything still new, I'll likely transfer the data from my Red X/Y XL to this one and sell the former, as it seems to be fetching a pretty penny.

EDIT:

did you call and made sure they place it on backordered before they cancel it instead? Cause the backordered make it good for three weeks but the coupon itself expires the 19th they told me so hoping it come back in stock before then
Is this something I needed to do after placing the order but before receiving the confirmation email? I didn't call, nor am I able to right now.

Any in the Washington DC area? Major metro area and diddly squat in the libraries.
politicians hate video games always trying to ban certain ones saying they have "negative effect on the youth of our generations" so in the Washington, D.C. Area I can imagine no games and just stacks of law books and political memoirs

I got one of the PS4 COD Ghosts Prestige Edition for $59 like new last night, there were 14 or so in stock, does that mean these weren't trade ins and it's a better chance the season pass is included? I was hesitant to order but $59 for game, season pass, 1080p HD Camera and stuff, it seemed with it. Assuming it all does end up being included...

I got one of the PS4 COD Ghosts Prestige Edition for $59 like new last night, there were 14 or so in stock, does that mean these weren't trade ins and it's a better chance the season pass is included? I was hesitant to order but $59 for game, season pass, 1080p HD Camera and stuff, it seemed with it. Assuming it all does end up being included...
similar deal recently on those from AWD - was hit and miss for people. Our sample size is too small to make any sort of prediction based off how many they had in stock.

Snagged a M&L:DT Limited Edition 3DS XL dinger for $135.64. Assuming it arrives with everything still new, I'll likely transfer the data from my Red X/Y XL to this one and sell the former, as it seems to be fetching a pretty penny.

EDIT:

Is this something I needed to do after placing the order but before receiving the confirmation email? I didn't call, nor am I able to right now.
I never received no confirmation number or nothing still haven't. But I got a email saying a charge was made to my credit card and checked my staples account and it showed my order even thought my order didn't show online yesterday. But it only showed the filler item not the shredder online. so I called staples and they verified both items were on that order and that the shredder wasn't showing on my end cause it out of stock and the way it processed but it showed on there computers. so he offered to place the shredder on backorder with the coupon still attached to it so that it wouldn't be canceled. Cause he even told me that out of stock items wont process that why I didn't get a confirmation email and that it would of canceled itself out so that why he offered to place it on backorder status for me.

I got one of those too, and canceled in the middle of the night. I don't know why. I could have unloaded the regular for $30+

You won't be getting the season pass. Those were likely all boomerangs that SD and CAG folks sent in when they were on sale and traded in for +$40. Pretty much guaranteed that they pulled out the season pass. But there's a good chance everything everything else will be pristine.

They did, but as the product is sold as FFX | X-2, I feel justified returning it.
Not on their dime.

• FINAL FANTASY X-2 available as download only. Voucher included. Internet Connection Required.

Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.

If you want to get technical here, X-2 isn't a bonus, it's part of the product.
technically you should probably complain to square/enix then for their product labeling. it's too bad they didn't put it on two cards really, but I'm glad they didn't make it two separate releases for vita.

what are the descriptions? check in your order status
Good: Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Medium mark on disk.

Acceptable: Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large mark on disk.

It's a $25 price difference between the two.

Good: Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Medium mark on disk.

Acceptable: Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large mark on disk.

ehhhh both sound good to me dinger-wise. I'd take (A) why not

Honestly, I'd go with the good in this scenario. The acceptable sounds like too much of a gamble for my blood (in terms of a $500 system)

Lol I'm getting so tempted to jump on an Xbox one the price is dropping so fast
I was in no hurry to get one but all the drops and freebies made the cost bearable so I jumped in. I don't regret it but I could've lived without it

/has only played Titanfall so far.

On topic: my G Titanfall controller came in. Was definitely a dinger. It looks different, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back