Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - Black (G) $21.29

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  Banjo-Kazooie (G) $14.36

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (G) $23.16

Thanks, I love the 360 version of the stick so having a PS3 version is going to be great as long as it works.

Yeah I guess with the release of the Wii U Pro controller I'm surprised the original CCP has gone up in value. Then again there are a heck of a lot more Wii owners than there are Wii U owners so I guess the market and demand is larger especially if they are out of production.

You absolutely need the CCP for Wii VC games. The VC games are not compatible with the Wii U Pro Controller.

It sucks but just making sure you know that.
You could also use a regular classic controller or one of these in conjunction with a Gamecube controller. Or if it's a NES game the regular Wiimote works fine.

But yeah I get what you are saying.

Thanks, I love the 360 version of the stick so having a PS3 version is going to be great as long as it works.

Yeah I guess with the release of the Wii U Pro controller I'm surprised the original CCP has gone up in value. Then again there are a heck of a lot more Wii owners than there are Wii U owners so I guess the market and demand is larger especially if they are out of production.
You absolutely need the CCP for Wii VC games. The VC games are not compatible with the Wii U Pro Controller.

It sucks but just making sure you know that.

In other news, I snagged a GBA Micro 20th Anniversary for 50 bucks. 

- I was planning on buying it for 70 lol,

Hopefully it comes in good condition.

When it dropped I was like "Damn, I have to buy it now."

lol.

Just grabbed LN PS4 for 296... Nothing like the thrill of grabbing one, then scratching off $275 worth of Kindle gift card codes with a quarter and manually inputting the codes hoping the deal is still alive! :D/
Those 2 minutes were like an eternity.
You can apply the gift cards to an item after you order it next time, haha. Might help just in case you don't get to be so lucky next time :p

Just grabbed LN PS4 for 296... Nothing like the thrill of grabbing one, then scratching off $275 worth of Kindle gift card codes with a quarter and manually inputting the codes hoping the deal is still alive! :D/
You can input gift xards after the order. Think you have 30 minutes

Apolgies

Smh @ the poverty of this forum
Like this comment was so much more helpful. Haven't been around these parts much. I'm getting prepped to start streaming bought myself a bunch of new stuff I'm expecting tomorrow. Thought I'd drop by and see how everyone is :)

Smh @ the poverty of this forum
Not really sure what about using kindle gift cards screams poverty. If anything, it's the people who scam Amazon every chance they get that are more likely to be poor. Also, if you haven't noticed, this site isn't richassgamer. =/

Not really sure what about using kindle gift cards screams poverty. If anything, it's the people who scam Amazon every chance they get that are more likely to be poor. Also, if you haven't noticed, this site isn't richassgamer. =/
Was not even referring to that lol, just that he was so unaware,

anyways bad joke brahs.

I didn't mean anything of it

Was not even referring to that lol, just that he was so unaware,

anyways bad joke brahs.

I didn't mean anything of it
I didn't think you meant anything by it; no worries. I will say that in the future, I will be more careful about what I post, so apologies for that. I do want to thank the previous posters for the advice about inputting gift card codes post-sale; I didn't know you could do that. Still learning a lot.

I hope another Infamous Second Son shows up soon...

I didn't think you meant anything by it; no worries. I will say that in the future, I will be more careful about what I post, so apologies for that. I do want to thank the previous posters for the advice about inputting gift card codes post-sale; I didn't know you could do that. Still learning a lot.

I hope another Infamous Second Son shows up soon...
I was once in that position as well,

sorry sometimes I just can't help being negative.

Basically was taught everything from this community as well.

Haha. God why am I such an asshole x_x

I was once in that position as well,

sorry sometimes I just can't help being negative.

Basically was taught everything from this community as well.

Haha. God why am I such an asshole x_x
It's cool, bro, let it go.
I'm just a poor post-grad with an engineering degree from a top university working in a convenience store (long story), so getting good deals like the ones I find on AWD are basically the highlight of my week. Though I'll be starting a new position in about two weeks... I'll be a CAG til the day I die. ;)

I'm just a poor post-grad with an engineering degree from a top university working in a convenience store and living off food stamps, so getting good deals like this are basically the highlight of my week. Though I'll be starting a new position in about two weeks... I'll be a CAG til the day I die. ;)
Haha good job man, definitely better off than me,

You already made it, :) hopefully you can maneuver in a way that you don't have to work that much x_x

I am decent in the sciences, but I don't know if I am going to make it. I just can't go 100%, I guess I just don't want it. Who knows where I will end up lol.

You already made it, :) hopefully you can maneuver in a way that you don't have to work that much x_x

I am decent in the sciences, but I don't know if I am going to make it. I just can't go 100%, I guess I just don't want it. Who knows where I will end up lol.
Yeah, my brother is in a very similar situation (I wonder if he's reading this forum). He didn't finish college, and he finds it very hard to motivate himself to change the direction in his life, yet when it comes to MMOs, he has a propensity to give his hard-earned money and devote his time and energy to them, at the cost of personal hygiene, family, and social life. Nothing wrong with MMOs, just that he himself finds it difficult to pull away from them, given their addictive nature.
But now he's got my sister to push him to make some life changes... Hoping for the best. As for you, I know there's something out there that you'll give your life to; just a matter of time. Keep pressing on. :)

Refreshing the Infamous Used section isn't doing me any good, so I need to go back to bed (4:39 am PST, ugh). See you all in the morning!

Way off topic but figured I'd ask in here cause there are a lot of knowledgeable collectors in here :)

Just curious if anyone knows of a website that lists out of print games? Specifically I'm looking to check Wii U, 3DS, and other recent systems (obviously Gamecube, Xbox, and most PS2 games are OOP).

I'm getting prepped to start streaming bought myself a bunch of new stuff I'm expecting tomorrow. Thought I'd drop by and see how everyone is :)
Myke, good to see you around here but what is this streaming stuff all about? You mean you bought a kinect 2.0 and a ps4 eye! ;)

Way off topic but figured I'd ask in here cause there are a lot of knowledgeable collectors in here :)

Just curious if anyone knows of a website that lists out of print games? Specifically I'm looking to check Wii U, 3DS, and other recent systems (obviously Gamecube, Xbox, and most PS2 games are OOP)
I am surprised we don't have a thread here on CAG about it as much as some folks know about these things. Not what you are looking for but these 2 sites point me in the direction of what is oop and or becoming one. Other fellow members can chime in that know more on the subject.

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/
http://www.racketboy.com/guide/the-rarest-and-most-valuable-video-games

I'm just a poor post-grad with an engineering degree from a top university working in a convenience store (long story), so getting good deals like the ones I find on AWD are basically the highlight of my week. Though I'll be starting a new position in about two weeks... I'll be a CAG til the day I die. ;)
Everyone, has struggles in life that they have to work through before they make it. It wouldn't be life, without a struggle then would it. What you both are going through resonates with me and I have been there. Don't let anyone knock you down for trying to make it and making an honest days living. As hard as it is, keep your eye on the goal and don't give up. Anyways, I digress.

Hey Geonaut, how is the car coming along? I feel your pain since mine got wrecked / totaled ;( and I am in the market / deal hunting for one. It would have been nice that Amazon did carry dinger cars. :lol:

... and yes CAG for life as well. End of off topic banter.

A couple VG PS4 dingers just came and went for $276.

Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. All accessories are present and undamaged.

I was able to order one with this description:

"Condition: Used - Very Good

Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item will come repackaged. All accessories are present and undamaged."

will be interested to see what kind of shape it's in. The one listed afterwards with damage to the original packaging sounds more promising.

mine got wrecked / totaled ;( and I am in the market / deal hunting for one. It would have been nice that Amazon did carry dinger cars. :lol:
Haha, I can see that one day...
Fake post:

2020 Honda Accord LX - $44,999.99 (G) .... Free shipping! :lol:

Have you been looking on CL? I actually ran into a guy the other day looking to unload his 2013 Mini Cooper for $10k. He probably already sold it though.

I am surprised we don't have a thread here on CAG about it as much as some folks know about these things. Not what you are looking for but these 2 sites point me in the direction of what is oop and or becoming one. Other fellow members can chime in that know more on the subject.

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/
http://www.racketboy.com/guide/the-rarest-and-most-valuable-video-games
Thanks for the response. I'm familar with those 2 sites and visit frequently. Definitely some interesting and helpful info on those sites.

Guess if I think it's OOP and I was going to pick it up I better go ahead and get it :)

Just got my 12M Xbox Live Card, it wasn't even smashed like I thought it would be lol. Had a new tag with a WHD tag over it, crisp like it was just bought from a retail store. 

Let some more deals commence now!... I hope lol

Haha, I can see that one day...
Fake post:

2020 Honda Accord LX - $44,999.99 (G) .... Free shipping! :lol:

Have you been looking on CL? I actually ran into a guy the other day looking to unload his 2013 Mini Cooper for $10k. He probably already sold it though.
If you ran into him, I guess you are both looking for a car. :lol: Yeah, I have been actively looking and I also happen to work in the same vicinity as a few car dealerships around me so I have been actively looking there as well. Search continues for now. I am not rushing into it.

To the rest of the folks apologies for taking this off topic. Happy hunting to all you deal hunters and I shall see you all later. :)

Hey fellow CAGs, I need some advice.

The very good PS4 that I ordered last Tuesday just came in. The description read: Used - Very Good Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Item will come repackaged. All accessories are present and undamaged"

The PS4 looks to be in good condition, and it came in its original box. The HDMI cable, the headset, and dualshock 4 were all included. The only thing missing was the controller usb cable. I ended up using the usb cable that I use to charge my Samsung Galaxy S4. The Quick start guide is still sealed. The ps+, $10 psn, and music codes have either been used or are expired (it says they expired 3/31/14).

The USB cable should have been included right? Is there any other tips that I should know while I'm testing out the ps4? Any bad signs I should look for? I'm currently playing the Wreck It Ralph Blu-Ray & I connected the ps4 to the internet. I'm going to pick up Killzone or FIFA as my first game to try out.

thanks in advance for any help/advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back