Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheapest Xbox One I've seen that wasn't a "NFS" was $296 (A) which I bought and was in limbo for weeks, then was cancelled by Amazon "due to lack of availability".

Myke, good to see you around here but what is this streaming stuff all about? You mean you bought a kinect 2.0 and a ps4 eye! ;)
No I wish I just spent $600 on a new monitor and capture card. I'm actually gonna try. The kinect 2.0 method and ps4 method doesn't cut it. I'm in the market to upgrade a lot of stuff so I'll be lurking in here for a while xD.

Recieved my (A) Halo 3 Xbox 360.. sad to say, pretty rough condition. No controller and no av cables, though I am more peeved I got no controller. Useless console. Looks like it's going back.

EDIT: Well the console starts up and im letting it run.. no way to test a game or anything though. This halo 3 look is dope, but gah to fork over money for a remote too meh.

Recieved my (A) Halo 3 Xbox 360.. sad to say, pretty rough condition. No controller and no av cables, though I am more peeved I got no controller. Useless console. Looks like it's going back.

EDIT: Well the console starts up and im letting it run.. no way to test a game or anything though. This halo 3 look is dope, but gah to fork over money for a remote too meh.
if its beat to hell and no controller send that back it was like 70 bucks right not worth it

I see everyone is on the hunt for those Gold head sets.... Are they better than the Pulse elites? I recently had the chance to get a pair of both from SonyRLS (Golds were $35, elites $30) and I choose the elites. Did I make the right choice? I like the USB 3.5 wireless feature but if I was using it strictly for gaming would the golds been better?

if its beat to hell and no controller send that back it was like 70 bucks right not worth it
After taxes almost 80. So you figure after a controller it's gonna be about $110 total for this, more or less. Idk if the limited edition of the console makes it worth it to me or not. It looks nice after wiping it down a bit. I am digging it though, and it loads up smooth and doesn't seem to have any problems.

I see everyone is on the hunt for those Gold head sets.... Are they better than the Pulse elites? I recently had the chance to get a pair of both from SonyRLS (Golds were $35, elites $30) and I choose the elites. Did I make the right choice? I like the USB 3.5 wireless feature but if I was using it strictly for gaming would the golds been better?
I think the Gold's are built better, but have seen people say the elites have a nicer quality. Personally I enjoy the Gold Headset, it's super comfortable and looks dope. Isn't to heavy either like the ones before, at least I thought they felt somewhat bulky.

After taxes almost 80. So you figure after a controller it's gonna be about $110 total for this, more or less. Idk if the limited edition of the console makes it worth it to me or not. It looks nice after wiping it down a bit. I am digging it though, and it loads up smooth and doesn't seem to have any problems.

I think the Gold's are built better, but have seen people say the elites have a nicer quality. Personally I enjoy the Gold Headset, it's super comfortable and looks dope. Isn't to heavy either like the ones before, at least I thought they felt somewhat bulky.
also keep In mind that specific Xbox does not have the jasper chip In it so it will be more possible for it to get rrod In the future compared to other xbox's

also keep In mind that specific Xbox does not have the jasper chip In it so it will be more possible for it to get rrod In the future compared to other xbox's
I did not think about that, thanks for the heads up. It's going back either way.

BTW: OT but.. anyone ever put decals on their consoles? Do they fuck up the console when you try to remove them?

Sounds like the one I traded in, after buying it from them. Not sure what you paid for it, but it may be better to trade it in rather than simply return it. I was pondering what to do with mine that was missing the controller, cables, headset, etc... and checked and it was about $25 more for (A) to trade it in rather than return it. May be worth looking at a small flip if you were going to return it anyway.

I did not think about that, thanks for the heads up. It's going back either way.

BTW: OT but.. anyone ever put decals on their consoles? Do they fuck up the console when you try to remove them?
When I used to work at GameStop I would often have kids who put decals and shit on their consoles. It would depend on what it was if it would be hard to get off. Basic bumper stickers, I would send out with a refurb fee, but if I could peel them easily with not a lot of glue leftover, then i'd let it go. Basically it would come down to the glue for the decal.

Received my Dark Souls 2 collectors edition (A)  today. Outside of the box being dented a bit, everything is sealed. Very happy with the purchase. 

Sounds like the one I traded in, after buying it from them. Not sure what you paid for it, but it may be better to trade it in rather than simply return it. I was pondering what to do with mine that was missing the controller, cables, headset, etc... and checked and it was about $25 more for (A) to trade it in rather than return it. May be worth looking at a small flip if you were going to return it anyway.
Trade in isn't that much now, even if I went for (G) I would lose money so my best option is to return. I did think about that too though lol. If it wasn't so much to buy I would have went that route instead

Why are you looking for dingers? To send them to Sony and hope for a new one?
hmm no lol is that what you do?

Trying to hook people I know up with cheap consoles. This xbox was supposed to be for a co-workers son, and PS4 im trying to get for a close friend

Just bcus were CAG doesn't mean we can't share the love.

No I wish I just spent $600 on a new monitor and capture card. I'm actually gonna try. The kinect 2.0 method and ps4 method doesn't cut it. I'm in the market to upgrade a lot of stuff so I'll be lurking in here for a while xD.
Cool. Which capture card did you get?

I got my order of Madden 25 again. Guess what I got this time.

Watch him get a 120GB Elite 360.
I think they are running out of those, that's why they are going for $155 now haha

Everything is going to be $100+ eventually after they keep doing this then maybe we will start seeing 500GB Super Slims and etc for cheapie soon haha

I think they are running out of those, that's why they are going for $155 now haha

Everything is going to be $100+ eventually after they keep doing this then maybe we will start seeing 500GB Super Slims and etc for cheapie soon haha
Well I thought it would be poetically just when he got that PS3 instead of one of his 10 360 elites.

play and beat infamous by the 20th to get $40 from gamestop but its still $38 at best buy trade in

i just finished infamous second son and while it is short, it was pretty fun, evil side is best side B^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back