Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
It was an LCD I dont think you have to worry about LED's leaking. Dont be paranoid lol, I just had a bad experience. Im sure its not a common issue. I have read about a couple people having the same problem as what I experienced though.
Did you take pictures or anything? You should document it as much as you can, and continue to contact Amazon and the company that made the monitor. The situation is a little crazy, so they might be a little hesitant to believe you, but if you have pictures that would help a lot.

I also returned a 60 gb PS3 as it would not take discs. I don't know what they're going to do with it, but they mayyy put it back on AWD. Just a heads up, it might be the one I returned. I told them it was defective and everything though, but who knows.

I ordered a monitor from amazon like 3 days ago and got it yesterday. I return home from work today, the monitor is leaking shit all over my desk, xbox ( because its directly under the monitor ), keyboard and mouse. Im glad I moved my laptop. Anyways! The monitor ended up breaking everything that was on my desk and all amazon offered to do was replace the monitor. The best part of the whole thing is they want me to return the monitor to UPS and I keep telling them UPS doesnt accept items that are hazardous. They keep telling me they will take it so Im going to go try to take it to UPS knowing they are going to reject me from sending it back. They want me to put it in a box but, the damn thing is still leaking.
If Amazon and Asus are going to keep dicking you around tell them your dog ate some of the ooze and died, and make a huge stink about it. I'd say to tell them your cousin or niece/nephew died but people seem to get much more up in arms about animals suffering than actual people.

If this idea fails to work I'd suggest you go to the pet store and purchase 4 turtles and a rat. Then apply ooze liberally to the animals and if all goes correctly you should have your very own Ninja Turtles (and Master Splinter) within a few hours. At that point its up to you what recourse you'd like to take against Amazon and Asus

If Amazon and Asus are going to keep dicking you around tell them your dog ate some of the ooze and died, and make a huge stink about it. I'd say to tell them your cousin or niece/nephew died but people seem to get much more up in arms about animals suffering than actual people.

If this idea fails to work I'd suggest you go to the pet store and purchase 4 turtles and a rat. Then apply ooze liberally to the animals and if all goes correctly you should have your very own Ninja Turtles (and Master Splinter) within a few hours. At that point its up to you what recourse you'd like to take against Amazon and Asus
Or that you're now showing signs of mercury poisoning and that you had your fetus help you during the clean up.

I ordered a monitor from amazon like 3 days ago and got it yesterday. I return home from work today, the monitor is leaking shit all over my desk, xbox ( because its directly under the monitor ), keyboard and mouse. Im glad I moved my laptop. Anyways! The monitor ended up breaking everything that was on my desk and all amazon offered to do was replace the monitor. The best part of the whole thing is they want me to return the monitor to UPS and I keep telling them UPS doesnt accept items that are hazardous. They keep telling me they will take it so Im going to go try to take it to UPS knowing they are going to reject me from sending it back. They want me to put it in a box but, the damn thing is still leaking.
While your story is sad, I don't feel Amazon needs to pay for the damages of an item that appears to have failed from a manufacturers problem and not a shipping problem. I would instead get in touch with the manufacturer and show them pictures and see what they will do.

If it damaged everything you might get a reimbursement from your home insurance if they were added as high value items.

Ouch man, that sucks terribly. Hopefully your hard drive is alright off the xbox so you could at least have some saves. Just put it in a trash bag and throw it in the box, let amazon deal with it.

I honestly wouldn't send it back yet cause amazon is only the middleman and not the manufactur even a court of law would toss out amazon so if you send it back then you are pretty much getting rid any evidence to collect damages on the items damaged. The item need to be sent back to the manufactur instead and the damages should be covered by them. Look at it this way you buy a toaster from Walmart brand new and it short circuit and it catch the room on fire damaging everything in the room are you going to hold Walmart responsible? No you wouldn't you would contact the manufactur of the toaster

While your story is sad, I don't feel Amazon needs to pay for the damages of an item that appears to have failed from a manufacturers problem and not a shipping problem. I would instead get in touch with the manufacturer and show them pictures and see what they will do.

If it damaged everything you might get a reimbursement from your home insurance if they were added as high value items.
Ya, I think this is your best course of action. Take pictures of everything and contact the manufacturer. If they are stubborn about it, send the pictures to consumerist and other similar blogs/publications.

My acceptable $23 PS3 is still running great. Been on 24/7 since I got it and never frozen on me once or anything, not to mention it run very quietly. By now even if it does breaks I had a VERY good rental deal. Good luck to those that bit on the $90s.

Used - Good
Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.

May be one but

Used - Very Good
Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging will come damaged. « Show less

is most likely one I'd say.

Just a heads up, I returned my defective PS3 80GB MGS (A) that I picked up for $40.XX (It would freeze up after ~20mins every time, and had signs of it being opened as well). I sent it as defective with a description, but I just got my return email with the return reason as "Customer changed his/her mind".

That being said, it might pop back up on AWD soon..
Any idea on when Amazon will get it back? I just snagged an 80GB MGS (A) bundle for $36.57. Hoping they haven't received your's back and relisted it already. =/

I honestly wouldn't send it back yet cause amazon is only the middleman and not the manufactur even a court of law would toss out amazon so if you send it back then you are pretty much getting rid any evidence to collect damages on the items damaged. The item need to be sent back to the manufactur instead and the damages should be covered by them. Look at it this way you buy a toaster from Walmart brand new and it short circuit and it catch the room on fire damaging everything in the room are you going to hold Walmart responsible? No you wouldn't you would contact the manufactur of the toaster
For what it's worth, Amazon would probably be liable in court. There's what's called "strict liability" for product defects in most states. The retailer is liable even if he wasn't negligent or really at fault. The retailer is then expected to go after his wholesaler or supplier to recover the damages.

Gah I missed a $32 80gb ps3 bcus one click does t show on my mobile :(
Saw that. Passed. Was hoping a CAG got it. The 60GB came back too for $89ish.

:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (LN) $29.69

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World (G) $32.60

:ps3: South Park: The Stick of Truth (LN) $29.69

:ps3: PlayStation 3 60GB System (G) $89.94

:xb1: Titanfall (G) $32.17

:xb1: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (G) $19.30

:360: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (G) $12.86

:ps4: FIFA 14 (VG) $29.54 :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

:ps4: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (G) $19.28

:ps4: Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (G) $25.71

Man, I want Injustice, but I can't bite at that price point. =/

Was going to pick up Dark Souls on PS3 for 2 bucks but it got snipped. Ended up getting Resident Evil Zero & Lego Harry Potter yrs 1-4 for 2 bucks each tho! 

What did BF4 say?
fds8fczmze5urnowvori.gif

Flim flam, missed a $4 .hack posting that gif.

There was aloooot of items in this one,

5 dollars

Skylanders Adventure

Jurassic Park: The Game

and I got a bunch of 2 dollar games I didn't have haha.

I was one clicking the things I wanted, if not I would have posted 

x_x

I missed pokemon colleseum :/

Oh well at least I upgraded my collection somewhat

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back