Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how you all feel about used headphones, but I have the X12s at home and love them. Good sound (50 mm drivers as opposed to 40 mm in a lot of other headsets) and pretty light weight.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00E5UHSX8/ref=sr_1_3_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1397748981&sr=1-3&condition=used
Used headsets can be fine, but the mid and low end Turtle Beach products are complete crap. Pathetic plastic build quality, distorted sound, terrible game/chat balancing. You'd be better off with some over the eat headphones and a clip on mic than these things.

Out of curiosity, what was the Danganronpa going for? Eventually at some point, I would like to pick up physical copies of that and Ys: Memories of Celceta. Also, kudos on your skills at obtaining massive amounts of cheap games. Do you plan on playing all of those or making gifts out of them?
$30. They're all going into the massive backlog. I'm guessing no one was really looking for them since I just went page by page and wasn't one clicking them.

$30. They're all going into the massive backlog. I'm guessing no one was really looking for them since I just went page by page and wasn't one clicking them.
Believe what you want mr cool guy! I hope you get a 120GB Xbox Elite sent to you with all those games!

Btw: I might have wanted some of them :p

Quote from the AWD page:
"Comments: Includes manual, cover art, and packaging. Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted."

:lol:
If true, I'm sure the previous owner had a really hard time saving his data to the unwritable Blu-Ray disc.
#AWDDescriptionFail

Used headsets can be fine, but the mid and low end Turtle Beach products are complete crap. Pathetic plastic build quality, distorted sound, terrible game/chat balancing. You'd be better off with some over the eat headphones and a clip on mic than these things.
I disagree. The X12s are not super sturdy, but they're a nice headset with really great sound. Mine have lasted for 4 years and 2 moves and are still going strong. I've got the gold wireless headsets as well, and although they're very convenient for moving between consoles, I still prefer the sound on the X12s.

Got my Infamous Second Son LE (VG) and South Park SoT (VG) in the mail today. Both looked like they were in good shape, aside from minor scratches and those atrocious stickers on the case. The SP disc fell off the hook in transports or something, so it was bouncing around in the case. The Limited Ed DLC for Infamous was still unused too, so good deal overall for under 70 bucks.

Saying the x12's have great sound is kinda redic...but they are DECENT.

When you go Surround 7.1 you'll never go back.  Gave my x12s to my gf for movies on her laptop.

When you go Surround 7.1 you'll never go back. Gave my x12s to my gf for movies on her laptop.
excuse-me-looks-like-we-have-a-badass-over-here-thumb.jpg

When you go Surround 7.1 you'll never go back. Gave my x12s to my gf for movies on her laptop.
And when you go 12.2 you'll never wanna go back to 7.1

I have the golds and while they don't compare to an actual 7.1 surround sound they're great for what they do. Not everyone wants or needs the biggest or best when it comes to a headset if they can get just pretty good and save a lot.

Quote from the AWD page:
"Comments: Includes manual, cover art, and packaging. Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted."

:lol:
If true, I'm sure the previous owner had a really hard time saving his data to the unwritable Blu-Ray disc.
#AWDDescriptionFail
generic pre-owned description for all video games, the yellow is irrelevant for not cartridge games, where as any gba / ds/ n64 etc. someone might buy, the part in red will be irrelevant.

excuse-me-looks-like-we-have-a-badass-over-here-thumb.jpg
Im just saying. I didn't have headphones and got the x12. Got xp400 turtle beach and they were amazing. Then Astro a40.

X12 are good starter headphones but nothing incredible

And yes, I am a badass

Just grabbed an (A) bronze :ds: DSi XL for $60. Looks like there are a few others in different colors in similar price ranges. There's still a bronze one listed for $60.

Condition: Used - Acceptable
May be missing one of the following: manual, cover art, or packaging. Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.

Lol @ the dude butthurt because his x12's aren't good enough.

You need to understand that there's always something better out there.

Go over to head-fi and mention the a40's and they'll laugh.

Don't take it personally, you didn't make 'em. If they make you happy, no reason to spend more.

My headset set up is the Sennheiser PC 360s w/ the audio/voice cable splitter. Clear, crisp audio (game/voice in + out), lightweight and very comfortable. I tried the A40s and A50s and they do NOT live up to the hype. :\

They actually have some open box/new ones on AWD for around $150. No idea why everyone is jumping on these other "MADE FOR XB1" headsets at or around the same price point (Polk 4 Shot, Turtle Beach XO Four/Sevens, etc).

No idea why everyone is jumping on these other "MADE FOR XB1" headsets at or around the same price point (Polk 4 Shot, Turtle Beach XO Four/Sevens, etc).
Because they just walk into a best buy or gamestop and ask what's "best" and don't do their own research and due dilligence.

Same reason rich, uninformed people think Bose and Monster cables are awesome.

Don't take it personally, you didn't make 'em. If they make you happy, no reason to spend more.
I wasn't touting the X12s as the be all end all. My original statement was there are some acceptable ones for $26 and I like the sound. Then the guy jumps in and calls them crap. No shit they're not the best, but I think they are a very good value and have larger size drivers which gives it better overall sound.

Im just saying. I didn't have headphones and got the x12. Got xp400 turtle beach and they were amazing. Then Astro a40.

X12 are good starter headphones but nothing incredible

And yes, I am a badass
The A40's are starter headphones. Bottom line is that there's a huge gap in quality between gaming headsets and actual headphones in terms of sound quality. I'm using A50's, but that's because they're good enough for gaming and because my wife demands wireless so the kids don't pull things or trip on cords.

At the A40 pricepoint you're better off getting some real headphones in the $100 range -- AudioTechnica 700X's (open), Creative Aurvana Live's (closed) -- and buying the Astro mixamp separately. There are some good boom and clip mics you can pair with them. You lose sidetone. You pick up a lot of soundstage and sound quality.

The X12's and other low end headsets tend to overemphasize bass, have poor noise cancellation on their mics, and really aren't worth the trouble. I guess they're better than no headset if you're in a dorm or something and HAVE to use cans.

If you're having a sound issue with the Golds you should make sure virtual surround sound is off unless you need it for a particular game. They sound a bit thin when using VSS. Sony's VSS is proprietary and hits the quality much harder than Dolby Headphone. It's a trade off in order to get positional cues that's really only worth making in competitive shooters and stealth games. The X12's aren't VSS, so you've got to level the playing field for the comparison.

For what they offer -- custom sound modes, a functional (albeit not stellar) chat/game balancer, wireless, surround option -- the Golds are an incredible deal at their pricepoint. A crazy deal at the Warehouse prices if you can actually get the dongle included :whistle2:0

lol bashing Astro a40s...ur just mad they costed 60$ with the MixAmp.

I would be no means pay over 70$ for the things that's for sure tho.

They are GAMING headphones...not professional. I have headphones for everything. -.-

I had Turtle Beach X41s and the interference on 2.4Ghz was horrible, got the A50s using 5Ghz and no more pops, and static. I recommend them cause they are good for wireless gaming. I think my Sennheiser HD 555 modded to 595s sounds better though.

what is the best headphones right now for multi console uses? cause I have the ps4, xbox one and also the last model of the 360 and trying to find something to use with all of them instead buying a headset for each individual system

Well im to laze to do my research....

what is the best headphones right now for multi console uses? cause I have the ps4, xbox one and also the last model of the 360 and trying to find something to use with all of them instead buying a headset for each individual system
There's nothing that's good to use with the Xbox One and other consoles at the same time. You have to use the crappy adapter.

Leaving that aside, what's easiest will depend on your setup. Are you using a receiver or just putting everything into a TV's HDMI ports directly?

There's nothing that's good to use with the Xbox One and other consoles at the same time. You have to use the crappy adapter.

Leaving that aside, what's easiest will depend on your setup. Are you using a receiver or just putting everything into a TV's HDMI ports directly?
right now I just have everything in the hdmi ports until later in the summer when I plan to upgrade some the setups

lol wonder if that the one I sent back that amazon emailed they received today that my cousin nephew didn't want lol
Ha, maybe. Did he write his name on it?

Includes manual, cover art, and packaging. Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner

Ha, maybe. Did he write his name on it?

Includes manual, cover art, and packaging. Bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner
naw it was brand new still sealed never opened I think that may have identification markings is just a generic description since alot the games say that on awd

Damn. Could've just pm'd this without using my last FIFA on GCU last week. Would've come same price if they didn't honor the coupon, $31.99

Oh well

There's one up now for $29.xx (VG) :xb1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back