Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it even worth talking to Amazon over my consoles missing a controller? I know they keep track of customer complaints and I don't want to rack too many up.

So the CECHA01 are the first generation with FULL HARDWARE BC w/PS/PS2 from what I am gathering. This is for those wondering. The 80GB does software emulation w/PS2 games which lags a lot and dip in frame rates. All slim and super slim only support BC with PS games.

Anyway, where are the > $5 PS3 games AWD? Need to feed my fatty something!

The cheapo games I ordered came with some funny catches too

I wanna post these because I had a good laugh:

My first Fifa 13 was sealed (yay!)

My second Fifa 13 was Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Disc inside lol

My Batman Arkham City PS3 was actually a UK Disc

My Portal 2 had a Skyrim map inside of it?

and My God of Was Ascension was stolen from Redbox...

Honestly I felt like I was shopping at a thrift shop the way I would open these and see what was there lol. I would have paid Amazon just for that entertainment
Ha, my GOW was from redbox too xD

Well.... I talked to amazon and they said I could get a partial $5 refund or just return the item. I opted to return the item, but could I just keep the controller? It doesn't say anything about a controller in the description. Or do you think they'll know it's missing?

Is it even worth talking to Amazon over my consoles missing a controller? I know they keep track of customer complaints and I don't want to rack too many up.
I wouldn't since the console was only $25 to begin with especially if you complain often. They will probably tell you that acceptable console may be missing controller if you read their guidelines. I'd complain only if I need to. I know a few people that were banned for complaining too much. They lost like $150+ worth of GC.

If the console was $100+ or was listed Good or above on the other hand... yes, complain until you are compensated.

*edit

@ThusSpokeZarathustra

Don't be shady mate. We are a bunch of cheapasses, not a bunch of thieves.

Well I got my two 60GB PS3's today, both in pretty good condition considering that damn Black Lacquer is a complete challenge to keep unscratched.  Tested PS2 games, Bluray, PS3 games and lo and behold I had a BONUS in it......

BOOOOOOM!  I was going to work on my Deadlift 1 rep max over the weekend anyway, but now I'm going to work on my SIX PACK

uoJrKljl.jpg

Here I am learning to not pull my neck while flexing my rock hard abs...

8XUXSa6l.jpg

I was concerned when I looked at my windows because fog was developing from the wicked burn and sweat from my intense cardio training.  I initially though "Surely My PS3 will overheat" and then I realized that the woman's workout was getting to me because I called my PS3 surely.  Sweet score for $50.

So the CECHA01 are the first generation with FULL HARDWARE BC w/PS/PS2 from what I am gathering. This is for those wondering. The 80GB does software emulation w/PS2 games which lags a lot and dip in frame rates. All slim and super slim only support BC with PS games.

Anyway, where are the > $5 PS3 games AWD? Need to feed my fatty something!
Fear not it will eat your soul when it breaks lolol.

Fear not it will eat your soul when it breaks lolol.
That'll be funny. Never had a console break on me before and that's coming from someone that owned 2 launch Xbox 360s. Yet again I never had bought a used console either.... why must you be so negative man?... getting nervous.

That'll be funny. Never had a console break on me before and that's coming from someone that owed 2 lunch Xbox 360s. Yet again I never had bought a used console either.... why must you be so negative man?... getting nervous.
I got a $50 LN console and the gpu was fried and artifacting. Never fatty again. They are not reliable.

It came with everything except for the charging cable for the controller. Came with a box, even. Everything looks great, except for the controller being scuffed up a little. The thing boots up just fine and everything's great, but I went to put in a ps2 disc, and the disc won't go in all the way. It sucks it in a little, but part of the disc just sticks out and I have to pull the disc out.
Details.

Well I got my two 60GB PS3's today, both in pretty good condition considering that damn Black Lacquer is a complete challenge to keep unscratched. Tested PS2 games, Bluray, PS3 games and lo and behold I had a BONUS in it......

BOOOOOOM! I was going to work on my Deadlift 1 rep max over the weekend anyway, but now I'm going to work on my SIX PACK

uoJrKljl.jpg

Here I am learning to not pull my neck while flexing my rock hard abs...

8XUXSa6l.jpg

I was concerned when I looked at my windows because fog was developing from the wicked burn and sweat from my intense cardio training. I initially though "Surely My PS3 will overheat" and then I realized that the woman's workout was getting to me because I called my PS3 surely. Sweet score for $50.

...and don't call me Surely

I would flip it if it was functional. It would cost nearly $150 for sony to fix it and it's a matter of time before the yellow light cometh.

my 60 GB PS3 came in today and while the box was all beat up everything was included and it played some Uncharted just fine.  Think I lucked out!

Can you trade in the ps3 without a regular box? Just cords and the system, no controller?

This one is beat up so bad and it only has the power cord and hdmi

Can you trade in the ps3 without a regular box? Just cords and the system, no controller?
Amazon you would get acceptable at best. GS you can with no box, don't know if they'll take it without the controller though. For certain would hit you with a refurb fee at minimum if they would and it would probably be equal to the cost of a used controller.

Amazon you would get acceptable at best. GS you can with no box, don't know if they'll take it without the controller though. For certain would hit you with a refurb fee at minimum if they would and it would probably be equal to the cost of a used controller.
Grrr. Bastards didn't give me a controller with the two of my systems I ordered and they are soooo scratched.

Just opened and inspected my games and my Batman Arkham City for Playstation 3 (G) was an empty case and manual (no disc).... THought I'd let everyone know.

Edit: Just checked and it was actually LN. Support issued a refund for it, FWIW.

One time I traded in a console without the a/v cable. They charged me $15 for it.

Not as bad as $60 but still a lot IMO ;)

I rarely contact them myself for this reason, but this time I actually did; I feel like if its something as significant as a controller (which is itself like a 30 dollar value) then its ok to contact them. Just don't do it too much...and especially if its just something like a usb cable

My 2 60gb ps3's came in today.

1.) I bought this one for myself. Came with a sixxaxis and a power cord. System boots up and runs well. But the fan is very loud. A lot louder than the second ps3 I bought with this one. Played anything I threw at it ps2 games or ps3.

2.) this one is for my brother. this one was missing the hdd cover but did come with a dual shock, USB cable, power cable and hdmi cable. It also had a 320gb hard drive in it instead of the 60gb. It ran well (much quiter than the other one) and played both ps3 and ps2 games well. The only thing is it would keep randomly saying hard drive disk was rebuilt after quitting out of a game to go back to the xmb. You hit ok and Then it would restart. Sometimes it would do that twice in a row before it went to the main xmb. It didn't delete anything though and it seems like if that is an issue it would be just the hdd and not the system. Does anyone know about this hard drive disk rebuilt thing?

All in all I consider it a success. I just hope that the first ps3 isn't on the verge of death because it's so loud.

I Ordered both a 60GB and 20GB PS3. Um, I just opened the box and the 60GB came with the original box AND with a blu ray remote so far things are looking ridiculously good...

Just wanted to thank those that post deals here, I mainly lurk but have found a few deals cause of you guys/gals.

got a VG xbox one delivered today, box was still sealed,  someone just used a sharpie to write a message on the box. opened it up and tall the contents were unopened. not bad for 340!

Alright, I'm done ordering Warehouse Deals PS4 units. The two that I just got in a few days ago are both bunk. One is BLOD out of the box, the other ran Madden for 14 minutes before glitching out with very hot air coming out the back.

This makes 3 in the past month that were dead out of the 4 that I ordered.I had to call a CS Rep (thankfully in America) who is notating the account and sending me an email covering my ass in case returns department tries to flag my account. This is too bad that they are sending out this many bad units. My boxes had stickers saying that they were inspected by AWD too...

Not a great day so far. It really sucks as one of these was for my sister and her husband for his birthday.

Alright, I'm done ordering Warehouse Deals PS4 units. The two that I just got in a few days ago are both bunk. One is BLOD out of the box, the other ran Madden for 14 minutes before glitching out with very hot air coming out the back.

This makes 3 in the past month that were dead out of the 4 that I ordered.I had to call a CS Rep (thankfully in America) who is notating the account and sending me an email covering my ass in case returns department tries to flag my account. This is too bad that they are sending out this many bad units. My boxes had stickers saying that they were inspected by AWD too...

Not a great day so far.
I've been looking at grabbing a PS4 but there just seems like there are to many stories about units arriving DOA, guess I'll hold off.

Now we know why our stuff been disappearing faster then usual lately before we can order then cause I just got curious and check slickdeals awd page right now and they been copying and pasting some our stuff it look like after we post it here

So my UN intended haul of 3 ps3s yielded these results

2x20gb ps3 - One is functioning, the other is not showing video as of right now until i inspect this deal with a somewhat busted power button/corner.

1x40gb ps3 - functioning.

Cable wise all i got was 2 sixaxis. 3 power cords, 1 usb cable.  No AV cable in sight.

Got a 60GB PS3 delivered today.
Came in the original box, serial numbers match and it's an OG CECHA01.
Included a power cable and USB cord...nothing else.

Amazon packaged with zero packing materials, while the PS3 box had a single piece of bubble wrap about 1x2' wadded up in the bottom.
Console just rolling all around. Top of the unit has a monumental gouge ... not sure if it was like that before or after it shipped.

Powers on, plays PS2, PS3 and Blu-Rays.
Took about a half hour of running a Blu Ray before the fans kicked into hyper drive.
lol, these old 60 gigs, man they can pump some air.

As an owner of one if these original launch units I can't stress enough to anyone using one if these on any regular basis - - back up your shit regularly. For reals - - these things are all ticking bombs and can zap out in an instant.
Back in my day of '08 when mine died we didn't have this Cloud shit either...way easier to deal with now.

I've been looking at grabbing a PS4 but there just seems like there are to many stories about units arriving DOA, guess I'll hold off.
I have ordered 8, good, very good and like new. All came in perfect condition, no blue light, all accessories. 1 was missing a controller cable and only 2 had the game included, but otherwise great success. Considering returning it is easy, worth the shot, especially if you can get the good one for $250.

So my UN intended haul of 3 ps3s yielded these results

2x20gb ps3 - One is functioning, the other is not showing video as of right now until i inspect this deal with a somewhat busted power button/corner.

1x40gb ps3 - functioning.

Cable wise all i got was 2 sixaxis. 3 power cords, 1 usb cable. No AV cable in sight.
Did you try reseting that one 20gb one? it might not have been erased and might have the old video output saved. If youre running it at anything below 1080p when the old owner was then that could be the problem.

There was a :vita: FF: X/X2 (G) for $25.44. I was going to buy it, but missed it by a few seconds.

Lol

The hardcore scratched PS3 has INfamous, LBP,  and another game installed already.

Also when I load a game it goes into Turbo Mode....fans blazzing

Is tthat normal lol

Also it states (3595MB/37GB) free

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back