Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
i have some doubts on how accurate the limits and blackmarks are because i've probably complained about my last 40 or so orders (all legitimate issues) and not banned yet so i really think you only get marked down if it's an illegitimate complaint and then a few of those and you are gone
There is zero chance that your last 40 or so orders had legitimate issues.

Man you ain't lying. Wow this thread went to shit fast!

I always used to like checking this thread out to see what people got and posting a deal I see occasionally. I'm more of a B&M guy so I don't usually buy anything from amazon.

People should have kept the calling amazon for partial refunds to themselves and let people know the deal via PM if they had legitimate complaints.

Well all the bragging about usb refunds and shit got this thread some real winners lurking now! Lol.
You would think that, by now, Amazon would have taken away/altered the 'includes fully playable game" part for consoles. And maybe thrown up disclaimers for missing accessories for anything other than like new.

if everybody only posted deals this would be amazon warehouse deals thread 2
Plus half of these off topic posts are by tea pots whining about off topic convo's anyway so they have no right to complain especially when they rarely if ever contribute anything to the thread.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000R36AG8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1395601154&sr=1-71 naruto uzumaki chronicles 2 ps2 ln 8.xx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00006F2ZO/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all spyro gba A. 4.24 and 4.49

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00CLNP5BI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1395602200&sr=1-51 ha sounds like a dinger but I want a pirate wonder woman :p

You would think that, by now, Amazon would have taken away/altered the 'includes fully playable game" part for consoles. And maybe thrown up disclaimers for missing accessories for anything other than like new.
i doubt complaints/video games make up a big enough portion of their awd revenue to notice.

Which of these 2 orders should I keep?  Both of them are for the PS4 Gold headset.  The Good is about $5 less.  

[SIZE=small]Condition: Used - Very Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging will come damaged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Condition: Used - Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.[/SIZE]

Which of these 2 orders should I keep? Both of them are for the PS4 Gold headset. The Good is about $5 less.

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging will come damaged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.[/SIZE]
I think both are dingers. I'd take the 'good' one.

2 Gold Wireless Headsets for $64.32 just popped up. Probably dingers. 

Descriptions:

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Medium mark on disk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. [/SIZE]

edit: gone O.O

Which of these 2 orders should I keep? Both of them are for the PS4 Gold headset. The Good is about $5 less.

Condition: Used - Very Good

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging will come damaged.

Condition: Used - Good

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged.
Both are just packaging damage. Take the Good.

either looks good, but just make sure to complain and get a credit if a fully playable game isnt included

Well all the bragging about usb refunds and shit got this thread some real winners lurking now! Lol.
I agree, so can we stop mentioning complaining all the time? It doesn't matter if you are joking, but people really are doing this & they are going to abuse it to the level where it isn't going to be available for legitimate issues in the future. Hopefully, the daily complain comment can die off & we can post about them deals.

Does the Xbox One automatically download disc games?

I just added a Forza 5 download code & it was installed right away.

I had played the game previously but now I am confused lol.

The game was installed already? 

Shiiiiet

Does Titanfall need an online pass? 

Edit: Googled it. For anyone else considering buying it used, it does not.

Hey, did any of you guys order Saints Row IV from Amazon and not receive the season pass yet? I ordered on March 19th, and it said that a code for the season pass would be e-mailed to me within two days of shipping. I received the game on Friday, so it's definitely past two days of shipment.

I contacted amazon about it, but I'm getting kind of hesitant to contact them as I don't want to get banned for contacting them too much.

Does the Xbox One automatically download disc games?

I just added a Forza 5 download code & it was installed right away.

I had played the game previously but now I am confused lol.

The game was installed already?

Shiiiiet
If you had the game installed via a disc previously then all you pretty much did was buy the license with the code. Every Xbox One game is installed to the hdd when you insert it into the console.

If you had the game installed via a disc previously then all you pretty much did was buy the license with the code. Every Xbox One game is installed to the hdd when you insert it into the console.
Wow, I didn't know that,

I didn't install the disc though so I'm assuming your stating it's automatic right?

Thanks.

Yeah it automatically installs the game for you.
And it obviously installs it faster with the disc right?

Took forever to install titanfall, like 4 hours x_x

thats why I was surprised that it was 34 gigs lol, I thought I was going to wait.

Anyways saved alot of money with the code & thanks pal.

thats why I was surprised that it was 34 gigs lol
It would be faster than downloading depending on your internet speeds. You only need to install rather than downloading and installing. For people that want to go all digital but may have a cap on their isp, they could always go buy a used copy at gamestop, return the game, than buy the license off the store, this way they don't have to worry about downloading.

thats why I was surprised that it was 34 gigs lol, I thought I was going to wait.

Titanfall took maybe an hour and a half to install with disc, I believe. Maybe a tad longer. I haven't downloaded any games on the X1 yet (I like the option to trade games when I'm done so I go physical) but compared to the 4 hours it took you, it does seem to go much faster with the disc.

People keep saying it'll probably be free on PSN at some point. I wonder if that's true. It DOES seem like the type of game they'd put free.
It's the best candidate for the first retail PS4 so far. That's when/if they decide to add retail PS4 games to PS+. Going to be interesting if Driveclub ever makes it out what they do with that and PS+.

I think if you're not online, it installs from disc, but if you are online, it downloads it. I installed ghost yesterday and the disc only spun up at the start, then didn't do anything.

It's the best candidate for the first retail PS4 so far. That's when/if they decide to add retail PS4 games to PS+. Going to be interesting if Driveclub ever makes it out what they do with that and PS+.
they already said whenever it comes out the limited version will be free on ps+

Of course I'm proud. What's the point of stating that the console is like new and includes a fully playable game when in fact it really isn't? I'm not taking advantage of amazon. I have donated $150 to charity just last week
screw you, you thief!!!!

You are a disease and need to be eliminated. Coward!!!

Where is the best (cheapest) place to purchase wireless xbox 360 controllers? I need to pickup 2 for my xbox 360 that just arrived. 

Where is the best (cheapest) place to purchase wireless xbox 360 controllers? I need to pickup 2 for my xbox 360 that just arrived.
I would probably buy controllers new as they can easily pass basic tests when trading in and still have some major problems. Lately there's been a bunch of 360 controllers going on sale. Last week the chrome versions were $30 or $35 at a couple places.

That and used ones only hit $8-$10 cheaper at best on AMZ and that's (A) ones that can be extremely hit or miss.

If you can deal with wired ones, you can sometimes find some good 3rd party ones for $10-$15. Microcenter clearanced out the GPX lightbacks for $10 which was a steal about 6 months ago. Just look at reviews when dealing with 3rd party controllers as some are really good and some are really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back