Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Only RPGs that overstay there welcome with filler :) As much as I loved Tactics Ogre I wish I didn't finish the last chapter so I guess that is why I'm willing to drop it after chapter 4. TO was so much fun (gameplay AND story) until you got to the last chapter. Then its like 20 hours of grinding and generic battle after battle. Some games just add filler to make it a 50 hour game which doesn't respect my time. Games like Suikoden and Lunar are "only" 20 hours but they have like no filler and are fun the whole way through. That is why I have beat Suikoden 2-3 times but there are so many games I will never play again. /endrant
Agreed, especially about the filler part and grinding needlessly. I get the aspect of it (and enjoy it depending on the game) but still sometimes that can be a chore and take away from the fun. That is why I can't dive into rpg after rpg even if I wanted to because that will be some burnout and or turnoff.

$10 PS3's and $20 Dark Soul 2 LE
Oy! Yellow font! :lol:

Thanks. I have AX180's currently for my PS3. Considering upgrading to the Wireless Gold, but will the USB dongle result in any interference if I have other things plugged into the USB ports?

Related: my ps3 has 4 USB ports so losing 1 to the wireless dongle won't bother me too much, but what about ps4s with only 2 ports? How much impact do USB port expanders have?

Thanks!
I don't know about the Gold, but the Pulse Elite dongle interfered with my PS3's wireless connection and caused a pretty big link speed drop -- from 1080p to 480p video on Netflix. My solution was to buy a 6' USB extender from Amazon and run it away from the PS3 and my AP. Worked like a charm. Less static on the cans and full speed restored on the PS3.

Elite dongle didn't cause a problem plugged directly into PS4. Probably because it's a 2x2 802.11n setup instead of a single antenna G. Any interference would be a lot less noticeable.

Looking to get a PS4 at some point can anybody offer any insight how the Amazon Warehouse are getting their stock? I don't feel like taking such a big gamble on one just to save a $100. Is there any warranty on these or return window offered by Amazon? Would it be better to look at a place like Cowboom.com for around $360 or are they pretty much getting their stock from the same sources.

Thanks

They pop up frequently and one did about 3 or 4 days ago for $23.xx. They range in between $30 ~ $35 price but can be found as cheap as $23 and slightly above.
Do you happen to remember the condition of the $23.xx one? I would buy used for that price. It's $41 new at BB this week and I have a 10% off coupon so would rather buy new at that price versus $30-$35 used.

Looking to get a PS4 at some point can anybody offer any insight how the Amazon Warehouse are getting their stock? I don't feel like taking such a big gamble on one just to save a $100. Is there any warranty on these or return window offered by Amazon? Would it be better to look at a place like Cowboom.com for around $360 or are they pretty much getting their stock from the same sources.

Thanks
Normally buying used would nullify the warranty. But as long as the previous owner didn't register on Sony site then you should be fine.

I have yet to hear of a person being turned down warranty work on known issues UNLESS it was previously registered. They fixed mine that came BLOD. I got mine for $237.xx

Yeah I got mine from amazon and it was dinged, but I kept it. I would assume a lot have come up on warehouse deals since it was released, because I could see a lot of them being damaged.

kind of late lol you like the 3rd or 4th person that posted that in this thread already since this morning
I don’t care if it is a dream I’ve got to believe in something I love
What can I do, what have I got to lose
You know sometimes dreams do come true
Might as well be a dream, dream, dream

Then bitch about how it's not real gold and brag about how you got the controller for free and how the CS rep ordered an item made of gold for you for free to make up for the missing gold.
That's getting old lol, everyone gets the point, also never did any of this stuff, just for the unawares

I definitely can't do RPG after RPG either. I would go crazy.
So that's where those voices are coming from...

OK what game is "BD" CE?
Bravery Default collectors edition I believe.

Agreed, especially about the filler part and grinding needlessly. I get the aspect of it (and enjoy it depending on the game) but still sometimes that can be a chore and take away from the fun. That is why I can't dive into rpg after rpg even if I wanted to because that will be some burnout and or turnoff.

Oy! Yellow font! :lol:
Yeah I'm starting to feel the burn after playing both tales of graces, persona 3 portable and pokemon white 2 all at the same time. I definitely wouldn't say to do this again. I need to pop in something else for varieties sake soon. Especially with me going back to arc the lad 2 again.

Valkyria Chronicles
This is one of the most rec'd for the ps3.

and to the guy who mentioned ni no kuni its not really Something I would recommend but it is fairly cheap. People have seen it pop up for what dealseaker? as low as like 2-4 bucks?

Personally I don't really have any games I would fully endorse on the ps3 besides the one previously mentioned.

Eternal sonata, enchanted arms, so4, tales of xillia and graces are all ok titles but aren't anything amazing and besides xillia they are all ports (of which only graces wii version not being localized).

The wait for Infamous to start dropping is rough.
I gotta say, this is the first game in a few years that I'm perfectly fine with paying $60 for. Definitely making me enjoy my PS4 now, the game is absolutely beautiful and the gameplay is so fun, the story is really interesting too! If you're really craving it, I would definitely recommend it, even at $60!

I gotta say, this is the first game in a few years that I'm perfectly fine with paying $60 for. Definitely making me enjoy my PS4 now, the game is absolutely beautiful and the gameplay is so fun, the story is really interesting too! If you're really craving it, I would definitely recommend it, even at $60!
Agreed. I thought about waiting for AWD but nope. Nope. Been loving it since day one.

Got my LN ps4 in I ordered the 13th. Dinger!! Box beat up but content brand new. Fist thing off amazon warehouse needless to say I'm happy.

Stop feeding the trolls that just popped up in this thread people. it will only make them stay around if you keep name calling with the loser's.

I picked it up as well. It's pretty good, definitely Sony's best exclusive (the only good exclusive IMO right now). I wasn't floored by it, but it's pretty good. If you are aching for a good ps4 game, this is it. I still am enjoying titanfall a little better right now (and to a lesser extent, GZs).

Ugh my other 8 xbox still havent shipped, thinking if they don't go out sometime tomorrow they're definitely going to get cancelled.

I picked it up as well. It's pretty good, definitely Sony's best exclusive (the only good exclusive IMO right now). I wasn't floored by it, but it's pretty good. If you are aching for a good ps4 game, this is it. I still am enjoying titanfall a little better right now (and to a lesser extent, GZs).
Well I just finished GZs won't be buying MGS5 and strongly regret buying GZs.

Seems Amazon is determined to teach me a lesson for not renewing Prime. That's cool. I'll gladly take my free Pony Express delivery.

Well I just finished GZs won't be buying MGS5 and strongly regret buying GZs.
It's short but I'm a sucker for achievements and trophies if they're actually stuff that adds replay ability. That's what GZs is, getting those S ranks is tricky.

It's short but I'm a sucker for achievements and trophies if they're actually stuff that adds replay ability. That's what GZs is, getting those S ranks is tricky.
To me it has nothing to do with the length and it's all about the content. I bought it with Infamous to get the $15 GC from BBY (so got it at a discount at least with that and GCU) expecting to get at least 2 hours of high quality enjoyment out of it. Haven't played an MGS game since 2 but really loved that one. Looked pretty, had no idea what was going on at all, died three times before getting through the gate, bumbled around like a bafoon and still finished in under an hour. Didn't really enjoy it, actively wished I was doing something else through most of it, still was leaning towards getting 5 eventually. Then the long form ad at the end of the game just put me off it entirely. Plus I dislike hearing 24 in my games.

Not to mention that apparently in the full game Snake becomes
emo kid Hook-hand McGee

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back