Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
My first playthrough in GZ took over 3 hours haha, I looked around for collectibles and stuff without a guide though, got over 8 hours out of it overall, I was happy with it for $24, but I also knew going in what it was 

That said, I still really wish some more Xbox Ones would show up, been reloading that page like crazy these past few days :(

Haven't played an MGS game since 2 but really loved that one. Looked pretty, had no idea what was going on at all, died three times before getting through the gate, bumbled around like a bafoon and still finished in under an hour.
Not to ignite a debate (that's what the PSN thread is for), but perhaps your enjoyment was hampered by jumping in having not played the games that came after Sons of Liberty, two or three of which precede the events of GZ? No snark... just wondering since I intend to pick it up. I follow the series pretty closely. I already knew it'd be really short, so that won't bother me.

$100 for a Zelda 3DS XL!

Just kidding, apparently it's just the case and manual.

*sigh*

My favorite part about the gold controller is the indecisive description.

Item will come in original packaging. Packaging may be damaged. Item may come repackaged.

My favorite part about the gold controller is the indecisive description.

Item will come in original packaging. Packaging may be damaged. Item may come repackaged.
"It said 'original packaging' but it's repackaged! Can I have a refund?"

Someone will say that it's getting old, but it got old a long time ago and people keep doing it. Just check out the rest of this month. Eldritch butt-kissing, bragging about ordering multiple consoles, trading to GameStop, and getting refunds for ridiculous reasons.

hey deal/eldritch gimme a headsup if you can if that sub 15 jak and daxter collection pops up i havent seen it since before the big restocks

I don't understand why so many people come in here and just ask for people to let them know when things pop up. They should stalk AWD like everyone else.

I don't understand why so many people come in here and just ask for people to let them know when things pop up. They should stalk AWD like everyone else.
Maybe might find it before they do and since we are looking more often anyway we can post about it if we remember. Just because you stalk the site doesn't mean it'll even pop up for you when you look. This thread is about sharing deals after all. Not to mention he's a fricken regular and the restocks only happen when he's not around in the first place :whistle2:$

Not to ignite a debate (that's what the PSN thread is for), but perhaps your enjoyment was hampered by jumping in having not played the games that came after Sons of Liberty, two or three of which precede the events of GZ? No snark... just wondering since I intend to pick it up. I follow the series pretty closely. I already knew it'd be really short, so that won't bother me.
Disclaimer: I know I am a fan, so this is where I'm coming from before "OMGZ FANBOI, LOL, YOUR WRONG"

I've always loved the MGS series because of how Kojima has given story and gameplay the same level of attention. Even as a fan of his games, I was skeptical about Ground Zeroes. But playing the PS4 version, I was simply stunned; the controls, which take from MGS4 and Peace Walker feel as a further evolution of the capabilities of Snake. It feels grounded, real and with true weight to the character. I fully expected to blaze through the "10 minute GZ main mission" and as a person that speed ran MGS3 in 4 hours on European Extreme while watching the cutscenes, the mission took me about about two hours.

Content wise, it feels like a streamlined Peace Walker and it still has more meat than many give it credit. All in all, $30 for a game that is not a true retail release and will help fund The Phantom Pain; Why not? We pay $15-$20 for indies, help fund kickstarters that almost always result in scams/not meeting expectations and $30 for a developer that tries to give his best has everyone acting like the Spanish Inquisition.

Just a heads-up, I'll be returning a VG Gold Wireless Headset due to a missing dongle. I'm going to put a note in the box saying it is missing, hopefully it doesn't get resold.

I was about to buy that CE of Dark Souls, but I'm not gonna display that statue anywhere. I'll just wait for a BA or standard edition to pop up for 35-40

Well, I put in a order for one of those DS2 CE. Trying to decide if I want to keep it since I didn't notice that it said, "Item will be repackaged" until I read this thread. Hmmmmm.

I was about to buy that CE of Dark Souls, but I'm not gonna display that statue anywhere. I'll just wait for a BA or standard edition to pop up for 35-40
Yeah, I almost felt the same way when I ordered my CE through AWD, but since I was able to trade in the game to BBY for $44, I didn't mind paying ~$33 for the artbook, statue, and Black Armor Edition goodies considering how well-made and awesome the statue looks, so I'll have to make room for it.

Brace yourselves, I feel a restock coming.

(in the next 2 hours)

I know how you feel, I just finally displayed my Killzone 3 helmet display. I heard screaming and my 3 year old came running to me telling me there was a monster in our theater room. Well played.

luigi bros wii u came in... doesn't play on my wii u. sending it back. it was $17.50 (VG)
I feel like there should be a disclaimer posted both in the OP and at least once every 20-25 posts: "Test any Wii U games you get from AWD because many CAGs have reported getting unplayable discs despite the lack of surface damage!"

After reading about the Wind Waker HD discs, personally experiencing it with the DKC:TF disc I ordered, and now this, you have to wonder if there's a correlation here. :whistle2:k

Has anyone ordered an item from AWD that was a repackaged item? I would think that since they had to repackage the item, then there had to be some serious damage to it. Kind of afraid to see the condition the item would come in. (Dark Souls 2 CE)

I feel like there should be a disclaimer posted both in the OP and at least once every 20-25 posts: "Test any Wii U games you get from AWD because many CAGs have reported getting unplayable discs despite the lack of surface damage!"
After reading about the Wind Waker HD discs, personally experiencing it with the DKC:TF disc I ordered, and now this, you have to wonder if there's a correlation here. :whistle2:k
Yes the correlation is that some asshat is selling broken or possibly counterfeit games to Amazon.

Brace yourselves, I feel a restock coming.

(in the next 2 hours)

I know how you feel, I just finally displayed my Killzone 3 helmet display. I heard screaming and my 3 year old came running to me telling me there was a monster in our theater room. Well played.
LOL nice

It could be nintendo just not being able to program these discs well or a factory error with a noticeable number that ended up on awd

It wouldn't surprise me as I've had it happen to me before on a couple games like my disc 2 of so4.

Yes the correlation is that some asshat is selling broken or possibly counterfeit games to Amazon.
Highly doubtful and obviously you don't know the definition of broken.

It could be nintendo just not being able to program these discs well or a factory error with a noticeable number that ended up on awd

It wouldn't surprise me as I've had it happen to me before on a couple games like my disc 2 of so4.

Highly doubtful and obviously you don't know the definition of broken.
Nope just can't read apparently. read "lack of surface damage" as "surface damage" ;-;

Has anyone ordered an item from AWD that was a repackaged item? I would think that since they had to repackage the item, then there had to be some serious damage to it. Kind of afraid to see the condition the item would come in. (Dark Souls 2 CE)
Either you canceled yours or another one with the same description just popped up:

:ps3: Dark Souls II CE - $77.21 (G) ("Item will come repackaged.")

Also:

:ps4: Sony Dualshock 4 - $41.55 (VG) ("Small mark on disk", so dinger?)

quick question: What should I test on a used super slim 500 GB gran turismo bundle PS3? I basically plugged it in checked for firmware updates and tried a game...Is there anything else I should do to make sure it is working properly?

I indeed cancelled my order. I would rather wait to see if I can snag one that isn't listed as a repackage, since I'm pretty OCD about my collection.
Completely understandable, and I would have done the same thing as I'm similarly OCD that way. :razz:
You two make me sick!

*goes to do my weekly dusting of collection which takes me an hour and a half every time because I have to make sure everything is completely clean and free of dust until next week's cleaning*

Well early reports on the 360 and Xone.  360 is complete and in good shape... except the PSU is wrong I think.  Xone might be brand new, still has the factory seals intact.

Well early reports on the 360 and Xone. 360 is complete and in good shape... except the PSU is wrong I think. Xone might be brand new, still has the factory seals intact.
Nice on the XBO...youve been hunting for one for how long now haha?

which 360 did you order G or A? did it come with the box out of curiosity?

My (A) Xbox 360 came in yesterday I played stick of truth for like 3-4 hours fans were barely audible only problem with it was a few very minor scuffs on the bottom and the usb cover to the face-plate was damaged the spring to have the door close when not using the usb ports is missing so it stays open but I can pick up a new face-plate for like 5 dollars but I honestly don't care lol came with an almost new condition controller and power brick! Couldn't be happier for less than 25bucks

I've personally experienced it with both WWHD and Mario 3DWorld. Just throwing that out to reinforce your suggestion and remind everyone they should definitely test Wii U games regardless of what the disc looks like.

Nice on the XBO...youve been hunting for one for how long now haha?

which 360 did you order G or A? did it come with the box out of curiosity?
Eh, I had talked myself out of it after missing it for months and then wound up convincing myself to get one without even realizing. Thing is brand new and just had a mildly smushed corner of the outer box.

The 360 was an A and came in those white boxes they repackage the consoles in with a shipping label slapped on the side of it. Works fine, I'm just dumb and was looking at the plug wrong. :whee:

The controller isn't too bad but the left stick has that thing where it sticks and keeps inputting the direction. Not sure if replacing the sticks would fix that or if it's a problem with the input/board.

Agreed, I got a Sonic racing that I didn't go to play for several months and then went to play it and no go.

So I just bought a Metal Gear Revengeance LE 360 for 40 bucks and it was used in the Like New. It apparently wasn't opened and seemed to be in phenomenal shape. It was the third or fourth CE I bought from AWD and they have consistently been new items with just a bit of box damage.

I'm about to do the same thing with Batman Origins but would be happy to save a few bucks and just get something in "Good" category. Has anyone had a bad experience getting a CE that was open and damaged? I'm getting the feeling that CEs from AWD are all just different degrees of box damage. Are there better rules on what separates Good and Like New than what AWD posts in the description?

Sorry if there's a thread with this kind of discussion, I couldn't find it but don't want to hijack the thread.

So I just bought a Metal Gear Revengeance LE 360 for 40 bucks and it was used in the Like New. It apparently wasn't opened and seemed to be in phenomenal shape. It was the third or fourth CE I bought from AWD and they have consistently been new items with just a bit of box damage.

I'm about to do the same thing with Batman Origins but would be happy to save a few bucks and just get something in "Good" category. Has anyone had a bad experience getting a CE that was open and damaged? I'm getting the feeling that CEs from AWD are all just different degrees of box damage. Are there better rules on what separates Good and Like New than what AWD posts in the description?

Sorry if there's a thread with this kind of discussion, I couldn't find it but don't want to hijack the thread.
Pretty sure you got lucky. I remember some people received boxes of glass... What was formerly known as the plasma lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back