Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of straight up canceling my order I received an email asking to approve a delay while they looked for some games. Oh you better believe I'll wait. They still canceled 2 of the other games though.

was too late for the cheap PS3's but if anyone gets a working PS3 with a firmware of 3.55 or less, please get int ouch with me so we can work something out.

I traded my xbox 360 I got for $25 + $20 with some dude on craigslist for a flame red 3ds. I'm happy with the outcome. Thanks CAG!

So if I don't have a bunch of games to test with the 360 do you guys think just letting it idle on Skyrim for a few hours will be sufficient?
i would test it for more than one day tho, when i got my cheap xbox 360 during the 2013 summer time. i tested it for almost 5 day straight, playing an average of 5-6 hours each day. sadly the only game i had at the time were kinect adventures, and halo 4. i actually put the kinect to good use. that was the only time i ever used the kinect.

I received my 360 today. Nice condition but it makes a noise when using the disk drive whether it's vertical or horizontal. It also didn't come with a controller. Did anyone report not receiving one? 

I received my 360 today. Nice condition but it makes a noise when using the disk drive whether it's vertical or horizontal. It also didn't come with a controller. Did anyone report not receiving one?
At least a few people didn't get one it seems.

my elite also makes a somewhat loud noise when opening/closing. it reads discs and stuff though. but yeah

my elite also makes a somewhat loud noise when opening/closing. it reads discs and stuff though. but yeah
Do you mean when it closes with no disc in drive it makes a sound as if its trying to read it? If so my Elite I've had for years has always done this.

Ok, so I must have caught the Eld virus. I have been refreshing all day and now you guys mean to tell me that there was PS4's in stock while I took a shower?!?!

:bomb:

:3ds: Attack on Titan Import $47

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FLJU226/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1395719437&sr=1-503

Ok, so I must have caught the Eld virus. I have been refreshing all day and now you guys mean to tell me that there was PS4's in stock while I took a shower?!?!

:bomb:
They were literally there about 15 seconds and they had at least 17.

Already bought it. :rofl:

I will verify I refreshed the thread saw Elds post went to my AWD tab on Firefox refreshed saw 17 in stock all in the span of 5 seconds thought maybe 3-4 seconds more decided to get another one for my little sisters refreshed it said 2 avail 1 clicked and it didn't go thru I agree with eld no longer than 15 seconds total 17 ps4s sold out.

7 PS4s woo hoo!!

j/k, I missed everything as usual. I think the last thing I bought from warehouse deals were 2 loot chests back when B2 came out.

Well about 7 hours of Skyrim later the 360 is warm on the one side and kicking warm air of about the same temperature out the back.  Neither is particularly hot, just the sort of warm air you would expect.

If anyone wants to know what a $17x.xx VG TItanfall CE entails here it is. I think it was worth it. I half-expected a broken arm, missing figurines, a ripped up certificate, and a Titanfall download code instead of the physical.  :whee:

[attachment=3895:image_7.jpeg]

Size comparison

[attachment=3899:image_6.jpg]

They used FedEx and shipped the box as is which was surprising. I expected them to ship it in a large box. I wonder what the FedEx folks thought. You can see the damage on the box cover. There were some scrapes and punch-in damage on the actual box.

[attachment=3897:image.jpeg]

It came with the Titanfall game sealed, poster, 2 figurines to attach, sealed authenticity certificate, and artbook sealed. 

[attachment=3898:image_3.jpeg]

The 18'' Titan was never taken out. You can see the plastic wiring. 

Edit: Apparently, there is a rock you press in the back of the Titan and it lights up the figurines and the Titan with a light backdrop. Pretty cool stuff.

Well about 7 hours of Skyrim later the 360 is warm on the one side and kicking warm air of about the same temperature out the back. Neither is particularly hot, just the sort of warm air you would expect.
If it was going to it would have shut off by now. I think you're probably right, sounds like you got a Jasper and it still has good thermals on it!

If anyone wants to know what a $17x.xx VG TItanfall CE entails here it is. I think it was worth it. I half-expected a broken arm, missing figurines, a ripped up certificate, and a Titanfall download code instead of the physical. :whee:

attachicon.gif
image_7.jpeg

Size comparison

attachicon.gif
image_6.jpg

They used FedEx and shipped the box as is which was surprising. I expected them to ship it in a large box. I wonder what the FedEx folks thought. You can see the damage on the box cover. There were some scrapes and punch-in damage on the actual box.

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg

It came with the Titanfall game sealed, poster, 2 figurines to attach, sealed authenticity certificate, and artbook sealed.

attachicon.gif
image_3.jpeg

The 18'' Titan was never taken out. You can see the plastic wiring.

Edit: Apparently, there is a rock you press in the back of the Titan and it lights up the figurines and the Titan with a light backdrop. Pretty cool stuff.
Oh, my, god. Now I want this to completely terrify my son. Can you take another pic of the statue out next to something to give it scale? Looks really amazing!

You mean there WAS one up... I guess ask and I shall receive. Nice.......

I'm disappointed and relieved every time I miss it. I don't even know where I'm going to put the Arkham Origins CE statue I picked up last week and it's not nearly that big.

If it was going to it would have shut off by now. I think you're probably right, sounds like you got a Jasper and it still has good thermals on it!
Yeah, that after all that time the sound level was pretty flat from when it started and checking it every half hour the temperature never seemed unreasonable. Now I've just got to deal with the half broken controller situation. The PSU situation is still really weird though since it takes the older style one that it came with but the broken Jasper PSU I had lying around won't plug in.

I'm a 110% sure that was the $24x VG listed earlier, it must've changed price.

Oh, my, god. Now I want this to completely terrify my son. Can you take another pic of the statue out next to something to give it scale? Looks really amazing!
I was a little lazy to take it all out again lol but the base is just right behind the bottom styrofoam block. The bear is about 5-6 inches and then there's that AA battery. The pics don't do justice for the box though. You can fit 2 3-year olds in there.

I was a little lazy to take it all out again lol but the base is just right behind the bottom styrofoam block. The bear is about 5-6 inches and then there's that AA battery. The pics don't do justice for the box though. You can fit 2 3-year olds in there.
A 3 year old could live in that box. Pretty sure this was a full grown Respawn employee:

2426089-titan.jpg

I'm a 110% sure that was the $24x VG listed earlier, it must've changed price.

is that your teddy bear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back