Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured someone would catch that. I've not played it however, so assumptions are unfair.
yeah it's not for everyone. It's CoD Parkour mixed with robots. I came from Battlefield so it took awhile to get adjusted but it's really fun. The campaign is a huge joke though. Who in the world implements and requires online play for campaign? Respawn lost sight on that one.

yeah it's not for everyone. It's CoD Parkour mixed with robots. I came from Battlefield so it took awhile to get adjusted but it's really fun. The campaign is a huge joke though. Who in the world implements and requires online play for campaign? Respawn lost sight on that one.
I haven't played much because when I get my 'bone on I've been wanting to play PvZ but I think the people that don't like it are largely those who can't get past that it's not COD and is trying to do a little more.

The reason I'll never play it. What happens in a year when all hype is gone and people have moved on? They take the server offline....and no more titanfall?
They won't take the servers down next year, even EA isn't that awful. If that's going to stop you from playing a game though you may as well just skip the next gen since even the games that don't force it at all times are still building core features around internet connectivity.

I was hyped about titanfall and even stood outside for the midnight launch. I wasn't too thrilled when I got home and played it. It's a good game but not as great as they hyped it up to be.

I haven't played much because when I get my 'bone on I've been wanting to play PvZ but I think the people that don't like it are largely those who can't get past that it's not COD and is trying to do a little more.

They won't take the servers down next year, even EA isn't that awful. If that's going to stop you from playing a game though you may as well just skip the next gen since even the games that don't force it at all times are still building core features around internet connectivity.
Na that wont stop me from partaking. But the whole game is online, I just dont like it, that's all. Even "online" games have offline modes. I'm pretty sure Mag tanked, thats how I look at Titanfall. And was just being hypothetical with the year thing, but no matter how long it is...no server, no game.

I was hyped about titanfall and even stood outside for the midnight launch. I wasn't too thrilled when I got home and played it. It's a good game but not as great as they hyped it up to be.
It's definitely not that instant revolution that everyone's going to copy like COD4 was but there's few games that can live up to that level of hype.

Yeah. I use to love playing cod 2 back in the day but I was never a huge fan of the play style. I really enjoy playing bf
but no so much of bf4

I will admit, I only played the beta on PC, but it's not that it isn't COD - there was just something a little bit 'off' or 'not fun' about it. Not sure what it was, but at least it kept me from feeling the need to get an xbone

Um...Titanfall 2?
And you'd be perfectly fine with EA saying "OK guys, we know you bought Titanfall, and everything, but here's the thing....Now you have to get Titanfall 2 cause 1 isn't going to work anymore"?

I understand the online aspect of console gaming. I fully expect servers to die within reasonable periods with titles such as -insert any sports game here- because of the newest rendition. But those games are still playable at least.

Yeah I feel the same way oiskaio. I purchased a ps4 on launch with 3 games and the game I really play is warframe at the moment. I was able to buy an xbox one from a co worker for 500, paying in an installments. I really felt like I could've waited for both. I only play pvz and killer instinct at the moment. My oldest son gets the most use n out of the xbox one while playing nba2k14, titanfall and fifa 14 with his friends..but I noticed he doesn't play titanfall as much and has been playing gta v again.

OK I want to just add to my earlier conversation. I finally got around to testing out my console. Remember, I bought a LN 80GB PS3 console. 

I went to my system settings and my free space is "31 GB / 37 GB". So obviously, they messed up. They sent me probably a "G" (based off only received the controller and wire to hook up the console) 40GB PS3 instead of the LN 80GB that I had ordered. In the end, it WAS a huge error on Amazon's behalf. 

Someone got a 80 GB LN console with original packaging and all the accessories for the price of a "G" 40GB console. Enjoy the mistake.

The reason I'll never play it. What happens in a year when all hype is gone and people have moved on? They take the server offline....and no more titanfall?
While the game might actually could benefit from a single player since it actually would be somewhat fresh, I don't know of a single FPS campaign that was made for MP that left me really impressed since CoD4. I usually play them for achievements or if I'm bored.

I'm glad they really just devoted time to balancing mp, because it's a very fair game for the most part. I'm sure someone will tell me I'm wrong and that every game needs a single player portion, but whatevs. If you want a great single player FPS go play BioShock, or fallout. Or halo 1-3.

It's definitely not that instant revolution that everyone's going to copy like COD4 was but there's few games that can live up to that level of hype.
CoD4 came out of nowhere really. I mean I know I had no interest as I was so tired of FPS set in ww2 that I figured cod4 was the same. When I started playing it oh boy was I wrong.

OK I want to just add to my earlier conversation. I finally got around to testing out my console. Remember, I bought a LN 80GB PS3 console.

I went to my system settings and my free space is "31 GB / 37 GB". So obviously, they messed up. They sent me probably a "G" (based off only received the controller and wire to hook up the console) 40GB PS3 instead of the LN 80GB that I had ordered. In the end, it WAS a huge error on Amazon's behalf.

Someone got a 80 GB LN console with original packaging and all the accessories for the price of a "G" 40GB console. Enjoy the mistake.
Aren't you glad you didn't bitch about a cable it shouldn't have now?

While the game might actually could benefit from a single player since it actually would be somewhat fresh, I don't know of a single FPS campaign that was made for MP that left me really impressed since CoD4. I usually play them for achievements or if I'm bored.

I'm glad they really just devoted time to balancing mp, because it's a very fair game for the most part. I'm sure someone will tell me I'm wrong and that every game needs a single player portion, but whatevs. If you want a great single player FPS go play BioShock, or fallout. Or halo 1-3.
I'm not against it totally, even if it sounds like it. I haven't played it yet, and do want to, just to see what the fuss is about. But I'm definitely pro "should have added an offline SP portion". And just to be fair, Halo MP is awesome...yet can still be played offline.

I been trying to get that name to catch on for a while.

Thanks Matt.
You do realize it caught on as soon as it was announced for x1 right? The whole x1 fails LOL ERMAGERRRRRRHD is kinda old by now. I prefer my ps4 a little more, but honestly I think the x1 has the better exclusives.

Again, whatevs.

Aren't you glad you didn't bitch about a cable it shouldn't have now?
Well, no. They messed up. I did bitch and they refunded my entire purchase and told me to keep the console. Earlier I felt bad about it, but now I don't. This is a real case of them messing up, not some kid crying about not receiving a game when the description said he would. I should have received the order that I placed. I didn't. I have no idea how the people working in their factories can confuse such a simple task. I feel bad for all of you people that get Wii's when you order Wii U's and 2DS's when you order 3DS's. The fortunate one's who receive PS4's when they order 20GB $35 PS3's are lucky.

You do realize it caught on as soon as it was announced for x1 right? The whole x1 fails LOL ERMAGERRRRRRHD is kinda old by now. I prefer my ps4 a little more, but honestly I think the x1 has the better exclusives.

Again, whatevs.
hahaha, just for the record I never said all that. I'm just disappointed a AAA system seller turned me off from the whole system by the way they chose to make people play the game. I was hyped for this game...until I realized online MP only. And you had to pay for it.

Well, no. They messed up. I did bitch and they refunded my entire purchase and told me to keep the console. Earlier I felt bad about it, but now I don't. This is a real case of them messing up, not some kid crying about not receiving a game when the description said he would. I should have received the order that I placed. I didn't. I have no idea how the people working in their factories can confuse such a simple task. I feel bad for all of you people that get Wii's when you order Wii U's and 2DS's when you order 3DS's. The fortunate one's who receive PS4's when they order 20GB $35 PS3's are lucky.
is the console in good condition other than everything else its not like beat to hell or have a super loud fan?

So uh apparently someone listened when I asked them to cancel their Day One Xbox One. Grabbed it earlier.

I mainly bought it for the future though, there's not much I want lol. TF and PvZ are cool but XBLG costs a lot.

Really? You bitched about a missing cable that wasn't missing and now you don't feel bad about scamming Amazon for a console because it's not the console you were expecting to scam from them? You're ridiculous.

Well if it's missing even the box it's A. Probaby the guy that got 9 360s and a random PS3 got yours.

CoD4 came out of nowhere really. I mean I know I had no interest as I was so tired of FPS set in ww2 that I figured cod4 was the same. When I started playing it oh boy was I wrong.
Indeed, really crazy considering where COD is now.

I mainly bought it for the future though, there's not much I want lol. TF and PvZ are cool but XBLG costs a lot.

You're doing it wrong then. I already have three years and it only cost me $100. It goes on sale relatively often for $40 for a year though so just be patient.

You're doing it wrong then. I already have three years and it only cost me $100.
I've already got a PS4 for multiplats. Bought the XB1 for eventual exclusives. Paying for both adds up, even with discounts. Especially when I'm using one a lot more than the other.

Bing Rewards should help a lot though.

is the console in good condition other than everything else its not like beat to hell or have a super loud fan?
It has scratches on the top (just a few), but I don't really care about that. I've had the system on for about three hours just lying here idle, but it isn't making any loud noises. I'm going to play a game now, but it seems to be in good shape. I'm happy, I'm not bitching anymore because their CS helped me out earlier.

I only brought this back up to let others no of the mistake.

Really? You bitched about a missing cable that wasn't missing and now you don't feel bad about scamming Amazon for a console because it's not the console you were expecting to scam from them? You're ridiculous.
And yes, it was missing everything the description said it would have. I went out and bought the charger wire I didn't get. So no, I felt bad a little earlier about the full refund because I never pull stunts like that (even though the kind person insisted on it, I didn't ask), but now I don't feel bad at all. I would have ended up calling back and asking for a full refund anyway which the same outcome would have happened since they sent my console to someone else.

Do not act like a little sympathetic poster boy for Amazon. I would have NEVER paid $102.57 (tax included) for a 40GB "G" or "A" PS3 which is what I got. That's what I paid for the real order, but this is what I got. They refunded me the money, told me to keep the console, I'm happy. / of my discussion on this. They fucked up. Deal with it.

So uh apparently someone listened when I asked them to cancel their Day One Xbox One. Grabbed it earlier.

I'm in the same boat as you. My XB1 just collects dust until I can get XBL for cheap. Already have TF. Got to play for 3 days then my trial ended =\

Now we play the waiting game

Complete in box:

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (G) $66.32
browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (G) $14.13

:3ds: Nintendo Pokemon X & Y Limited Edition 3 DS XL (Blue) (G) $170.58

:360: Xbox 360 Black Wireless Controller Play and Charge Kit (A) $38.76

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back