Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh... I received a "G" Titanfall Collector's Edition set in the mail today. No statue. The box was light as hell and I immediately thought something was wrong.

How does that slip through the inspection process and listed for sale?

...time to contact Amazon.. :headache:
Damn, dude. That sucks. I hope you can at least remove it from circulation. You shouldn't pay almost five times as much for a big box.

If you want to get another CE, then get the instant refund and keep it for a few days so you won't get the same one.

Damn, dude. That sucks. I hope you can at least remove it from circulation. You shouldn't pay almost five times as much for a big box.

If you want to get another CE, then get the instant refund and keep it for a few days so you won't get the same one.
That's the magic of AWD, he would get the same one anyway. ;)

Received my Final Fantasy IX today. Greatest Hits version which I expected and don't mind. Good condition and it has all the booklets but my god I've never seen so many stickers on one game. It has 2 on the back and another one that is inside the case somehow that I have no idea. It's a sea of stickers and glue. I'm thinking about returning it and just paying a few more bucks for a new one.

Uhhh... I received a "G" Titanfall Collector's Edition set in the mail today. No statue. The box was light as hell and I immediately thought something was wrong.

How does that slip through the inspection process and listed for sale?

...time to contact Amazon.. :headache:
God that sucks. I initially bought it and then had remorse and immediately cancelled it.

Yeah, I was pretty blown away when I opened the box to find just the foam padding, but no packing. Luckily, they offered me $10 in Amazon credit and the ability to return it. I'll likely just wait for the set to come down in price and buy it new. Lately, AWD has been horrific for me. I'm guessing it's just a run of bad luck, but it's definitely made me more paranoid. I don't want to end up returning too much and get my Amazon account suspended.

Yeah, I was pretty blown away when I opened the box to find just the foam padding, but no packing. Luckily, they offered me $10 in Amazon credit and the ability to return it. I'll likely just wait for the set to come down in price and buy it new. Lately, AWD has been horrific for me. I'm guessing it's just a run of bad luck, but it's definitely made me more paranoid. I don't want to end up returning too much and get my Amazon account suspended.
Damn that sucks. The statue is like the main thing. I guess someone who didn't know any better saw the other components (game, artbook, etc) and marked it as "Good." You can always try again with a VG or LN. I had good results for VG, minus shipping labels being slapped on it and shipped as is but that's a minor issue.

Also, your gamerscore is godly. I'm only at 8K.

Damn that sucks. The statue is like the main thing. I guess someone who didn't know any better saw the other components (game, artbook, etc) and marked it as "Good." You can always try again with a VG or LN. I had good results for VG, minus shipping labels being slapped on it and shipped as is but that's a minor issue.

Also, your gamerscore is godly. I'm only at 8K.
I already own the game, but I was wanting to resell the game, artbook and schematic poster to justify the price of the statue.

*I work from home as an Xbox customer support representative, believe it or not. I'm typically playing while helping customers. :p

I already own the game, but I was wanting to resell the game, artbook and schematic poster to justify the price of the statue.

*I work from home as an Xbox customer support representative, believe it or not. I'm typically playing while helping customers. :p
That's awesome!! I chatted with customer support regarding account issues a few days ago and I always thought they all work at the Redmond, WA headquarters. But working at home is great....lots of free time I imagine. It's almost like, they're paying you to talk and play Xbox haha.

That's awesome!! I chatted with customer support regarding account issues a few days ago and I always thought they all work at the Redmond, WA headquarters. But working at home is great....lots of free time I imagine. It's almost like, they're paying you to talk and play Xbox haha.
Yep! I don't mind it. Lots of assholes out there though that expect everything from you, and more.

Back on topic:

PS3 - Mass Effect Trilogy (G) $20.59

Fix my issues dagnabit! :boxing: ;)

even if the rumors are true they rumors also state any backward compatibily on the ps4 will be ps1 and ps2 only and not ps3
That's why he was asking about the BC PS3s--if he won't be able to play PS1 and PS2 games on his PS4, he figured he might as well get a BC PS3 so he can play them on that.

So just skimmed the last 8 pages while on the can: Rock Band drum kits are worth money? Maybe I should sell the one sitting in my storage locker...

So just skimmed the last 8 pages while on the can: Rock Band drum kits are worth money? Maybe I should sell the one sitting in my storage locker...
I guess that the Plastic Music Genre has officially died off and the hardcore Users are breaking their instruments the prices are getting more expensive for the good stuff.

I sold off my wired set since i have a set of wireless ones from another kit. Sold them on Amazon for $100 and my Sealed PS3 copy of Rock Band 3 for $110 that i bought from Target clearence for like $9.

Got my (g) vagrant story in the mail last night and finally checked it this morning. The description said it might have markings and it would have wear (the only markings it had was their own AWD sticker). Didn't have any of that, came perfect. It is only two discs right? All I saw was the game and some collectors cd in it, but just want to make sure.

I guess that the Plastic Music Genre has officially died off and the hardcore Users are breaking their instruments the prices are getting more expensive for the good stuff.

I sold off my wired set since i have a set of wireless ones from another kit. Sold them on Amazon for $100 and my Sealed PS3 copy of Rock Band 3 for $110 that i bought from Target clearence for like $9.
you got them about 6 months ago or so huh? Lol cause I ended up getting two from target clearance for like $6 a piece also

You stand a better chance when you're by the computer and have the page monitoring system that ds2u uses... good luck though!! It's how I scored mine.
Where can I find/how do I set up said system? Thanks!

I can't see your profile for some reason. I think my strat for raising my GS will probably be playing WP8 games while at work. My 8K GS was from my times on the 360 before it RROD'ed. I'm just barely raising it up again on the Xbox One.

edit: Nvm I see it. Nice GS.
My strategy was being in high school at the time and being introvert as hell. Being a gamerscore junkie did help me find hidden gems though. (Eat Lead, Mercury Hg, Asura's Wrath, Spec Ops the Line, Rise of Nightmares, Singularity, Kung Fu Panda (seriously), WET, Pure)

I've since moved to trophies because well, microsoft drilled the ball so down into the earth that it's gonna take a miracle to win me back. Though trophies haven't seen as much fun. Too many bronze trophies in the lists.

That's why he was asking about the BC PS3s--if he won't be able to play PS1 and PS2 games on his PS4, he figured he might as well get a BC PS3 so he can play them on that.
And since my roomate let me use his PS3, I've bought a few PS3 games. So when he leaves I'll need to buy a PS3 and can go for a cheaper, newer one if the PS4 rumors are true.

Infamous: SS http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00G25RICU/sr=8-2/qid=1396552515/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=1396552515&seller=&sr=8-2

^ Yeah, what he said. I had this in my cart, but then I saw that it probably wouldn't get here until the 16th, so I decided to wait. Impatience strikes again.
They frequently get them in stock earlier than the expected date. I've had two things on AWD that were supposed to ship in a week unexpectedly ship a few days later.

[quote name="GamerDude316" post="11664854" timestamp="1396550499"]So just skimmed the last 8 pages while on the can: Rock Band drum kits are worth money? Maybe I should sell the one sitting in my storage locker...[/quote]

I've been looking for a reasonably priced set for a while. The drums were my favorite part of rock band, but my blue drum no longer works on my rb2 ps3 kit, and the cymbals are too annoying to me to use as a permanent replacement. I just can't make myself spend $200 for the ion rocker and I'm sure as hell not going to spend that much for a fake plastic set.

Freakin crap. Missed that halo console. It's so hard to get anything on AWD nowadays lol. Especially with some people literally spending all day, every day on there.

Freakin crap. Missed that halo console. It's so hard to get anything on AWD nowadays lol. Especially with some people literally spending all day, every day on there.
Lotta people sitting in offices with nothing to do but click refresh because it's the one bit of excitement between 9 and 5. I know because I am one of them.

I got the "good" Ouya controller that showed up for $25 this week...while it's not that big of a deal because of the system, what came was a brand new limited bronze controller that was sent out to backers. I thought that was cool.

Still to pricey for that halo system especially being acceptable only since there a chance it might be console only without controller and wires
I just kept hitting 1-click on my phone and I ended up getting it. It's worth it just to see how it comes. Hourly it'll have enough to make it run and I have a bunch of flash drives laying around.

Edit:accidently ordered one from another seller :dunce:

Lotta people sitting in offices with nothing to do but click refresh because it's the one bit of excitement between 9 and 5. I know because I am one of them.
I have downtime as well, but I don't click refresh all day, lol. But after I get home I'm not gonna sit on amazon every night.

I have downtime as well, but I don't click refresh all day, lol. But after I get home I'm not gonna sit on amazon every night.
DON'T JUDGE ME :twoguns:

...I just really want DKC:TF for $20-$25 (preferably a traded-in copy and not a likely-defunct AWD dinger) while it's on sale for $39.99. :oops:

I got a 250gb PS slim grade 6 for 144.99 total think its a good deal or should I cancel and hold off for something cheaper

Its from cowboom

Not game related but purchased a Zagg Profolio+ iPad keyboard "Good" condition with a description that said "mark on box". It came today with a 1/2 small gash on the leather front cover. Keyboard works fine and for the rest of it looks new. Is this worth calling up to get a % back or should I just return and purchase a new one? I don't want to get banned and I had a returned DOA ps4 in the last few weeks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back