Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has there been any XB1 controllers up recently?  And what price if so?

I have a DS4 which I like but miss the xbox feels.

Also I have 2x XB360 Wireless ones but they are useless when using on PC (which is my gaming majority) since you have to connect to the console to charge and my xbox has been unplugged for ayear.

(I see on Amazon they are 49.99 and Newegg 50.00 with no tax)

To those that picked up the chromebooks last week...dont forget you can go to www.chromebook.com/goodies and get 100gb of free online cloud storage for 2 years (I had 15gb on my gmail account already, it just added 100 to that), 12 free wifi plane passes (whatever those are), and 60 days of googles premium music service (Google Music) for free.

The (G) DS2 CE I bought came in today. Look like a return/resealed , box was beat up but everything is brand new. The game, art book, and cloth map are all still sealed. Statue has no damage also, definitely a good deal for $33.xx.

To those that picked up the chromebooks last week...dont forget you can go to www.chromebook.com/goodies and get 100gb of free online cloud storage for 2 years (I had 15gb on my gmail account already, it just added 100 to that), 12 free wifi plane passes (whatever those are), and 60 days of googles premium music service (Google Music) for free.
thanks I knew about the other stuff but not the wifi plane passes. Those will come in handy with the way I travel. And to answer your question when you fly you have to pay a fee to use the wifi internet on the airplane but these passes can be applied to that fee so you don't have to pay. So that way you can browse the Internet and connect to it during your flight

thanks I knew about the other stuff but not the wifi plane passes. Those will come in handy with the way I travel. And to answer your question when you fly you have to pay a fee to use the wifi internet on the airplane but these passes can be applied to that fee so you don't have to pay. So that way you can browse the Internet and connect to it during your flight
they have internet on planes?... where have been... lol

Yeah like I said, it's been so long for me...it's totally different now I imagine. I'd probably not like it either. It wasn't great back then, but it's the only way to get to Hawaii. That's a long ass swim. 

The (G) DS2 CE I bought came in today. Look like a return/resealed , box was beat up but everything is brand new. The game, art book, and cloth map are all still sealed. Statue has no damage also, definitely a good deal for $33.xx.
The stickers MS requires on their games are one of the best things they do!

Wolfenstein Xbox One VG - $33.65
Under $20 is my price. I've heard great things about it, but a single player only game isn't worth more than $20 to me, especially on the next gen.

I will swim across the ocean to get to my destination before I ever get on a plane again.
Just fly Malaysia Air - get the best of both worlds!

(I prefer driving/Amtrak for travel, even though I've never flown, just the thought of flying sounds like too much trouble) [not to mention that driving/taking the train I get to see/do a lot more]

Flying ain't that bad you get used to it after awhile and over time pick up the best kind of flights and airlines and seat and etc. I probably fly at least 30 times a year on average

Flying ain't that bad you get used to it after awhile and over time pick up the best kind of flights and airlines and seat and etc. I probably fly at least 30 times a year on average
You get used to a lot of things given enough exposure I'm sure. Forced anal probing is surely among them.

Sadly, I can't join in on the Anti-Flight/Plane bandwagon. However I will join in on the absurd Plane ticket prices bandwagon. I need the ability of a Plane if I ever want to go and visit my extended family in Australia or in England/Europe.  :D/

I've only flown once and it did not dissuade my fears. The trip out my wife said it was the worst turbulence she's ever experienced and the fluctuations in temperature made me feel like I had malaria. Unfortunately for me I couldn't take my mothers approach which was she was bombed about twenty minute in.

The first time I flew was in January. My flight was delayed but my connecting flight wasn't. I managed to get an earlier flight. I had literally just over an hour to drive 20 minutes there and go through tsa before boarding. The adrenaline from speeding, running, and fear of missing my flight made me forget how ridiculously scared I was of planes. I was in 4 different planes in 2 weeks. They all felt like tin cans.

Holy off topic batman!

I like checking this thread every once in a while.. but lately it seems more off-topic than actual postings. Shame
Deals have been pretty bad. That's what happens when prices are a lot higher than normal. People go loopy and forget this is a deals thread :dunce:

I've only flown once and it did not dissuade my fears. The trip out my wife said it was the worst turbulence she's ever experienced and the fluctuations in temperature made me feel like I had malaria. Unfortunately for me I couldn't take my mothers approach which was she was bombed about twenty minute in.
Yeah back in her day you could probably get on a plain completely tanked, they won't let you do that any longer.

In other news I unsurprisingly continue to hate Walmart.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11886903" timestamp="1404236760"]
In other news I unsurprisingly continue to hate Walmart.[/quote]me too, just look at this. Ridiculous...

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11886946" timestamp="1404237416"]It must be because it says boPi on it and is Apple branded.[/quote]Holy, it all makes sense now.

Holy, it all makes sense now.
Either that or Walmart was hacked...

WatchDogsArt.jpg

Wash Dogs

My favorite posts are the ironic "This talk is off-topic" or whatever equivalent. In the end, it's only adding even more to what people don't appreciate to see. Adding more to the problem but not equaling a solution. I'm surprised the talk of Planes is what gets the response but multiple posts about the Final Fantasy series from the other day doesn't? Then you have people who are perfectly capable at posting 'deals' but don't. 

Ooops, I added to it again.  :^o

PS: All-Stars

$12.00

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-3/dp/B007XYBUBE/ref=sr_1_105?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1404241748&sr=1-105

Many copies NEW/USED for PS All-Stars but only two from NW and/or AW. 

Demon's Souls

$13.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002AB7TX8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1404241806&sr=1-132

One USED copy in Demon's Souls listing. 

My favorite posts are the ironic "This talk is off-topic" or whatever equivalent. In the end, it's only adding even more to what people don't appreciate to see. Adding more to the problem but not equaling a solution. I'm surprised the talk of Planes is what gets the response but multiple posts about the Final Fantasy series from the other day doesn't? Then you have people who are perfectly capable at posting 'deals' but don't.

Ooops, I added to it again. :^o

PS: All-Stars

$12.00

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-3/dp/B007XYBUBE/ref=sr_1_105?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1404241748&sr=1-105

Many copies NEW/USED for PS All-Stars but only two from NW and/or AW.

Demon's Souls

$13.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002AB7TX8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1404241806&sr=1-132

One USED copy in Demon's Souls listing.
posting bad deals doesnt make your post on topic

posting bad deals doesnt make your post on topic
I never said that my post was on topic. I said that I added to the off-topicness by ironically posting/pointing out about the off-topicness again. Goes both ways, at least I posted deals bad or otherwise.

all the talk of planes kinda creeps me out since they were talking about them on the radio this morning as well.

as for the ff discussion ending early thats because its been talked to death and there aren't that many people here who even care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back