Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess for all the good stories, there have to be some bad ones. I ordered a keyboard and mouse off Warehouse Deals a few days ago and they showed up yesterday. The wireless mouse looked like it had been beaten (despite being listed at Very Good), was taped together wrong, and missing several key parts (like the battery and charging stuff). The keyboard wasn't nearly as bad, though you could tell it had been opened up and possibly used previously (which, as far as I'm concerned, means it's NOT Like New).

a thankyou to this thread, I would like to share the female avatar costume code from the ff xiii bundle

[gone]

you must use it for a female live avatar, please post if you used it so that I can edit this post.

Just got the 360 that I ordered yesterday from FedEx. Still had the manufacture stickers and tape on it. Saved $80 on a new 360 slim, cant complain.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Just got the 360 that I ordered yesterday from FedEx. Still had the manufacture stickers and tape on it. Saved $80 on a new 360 slim, cant complain.[/QUOTE]

Amazon uses FedEx too? Never got anything from them, only UPS and USPS.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Amazon uses FedEx too? Never got anything from them, only UPS and USPS.[/QUOTE]

Yes, my xbox actually came through Fedex.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Amazon uses FedEx too? Never got anything from them, only UPS and USPS.[/QUOTE]

When I had my Amazon Prime trial a Warehouse Deals order I made on Thursday showed up on Saturday -- came by FedEX, Saturday delivery. :)

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Just got the 360 that I ordered yesterday from FedEx. Still had the manufacture stickers and tape on it. Saved $80 on a new 360 slim, cant complain.[/QUOTE]

i'm assuming you chose overnight shipping. i did that too and mine hasn't shipped yet and it's estimated to arrive on tuesday...

anyone know if amazon will notice that the order shipped late? or will i have to email them.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i'm assuming you chose overnight shipping. i did that too and mine hasn't shipped yet and it's estimated to arrive on tuesday...

anyone know if amazon will notice that the order shipped late? or will i have to email them.[/QUOTE]

I would hit them up. They usually refined shipping when they mess up.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']a thankyou to this thread, I would like to share the female avatar costume code from the ff xiii bundle

[gone]

you must use it for a female live avatar, please post if you used it so that I can edit this post.[/QUOTE]
You should always pm the codes, do something like "first to reply to this post". That way you're not giving it to some lurker

[quote name='Brother Daz']You should always pm the codes, do something like "first to reply to this post". That way you're not giving it to some lurker[/QUOTE]

I will do that next time.. :)

picked up ncaa basketball 2008 for the ps2 for 2.99 game was brand new sealed ...

they were selling new ones for 3.41 until they jacked up theprice... seems they just tossed me a new one :)

Well, my 360 might be dead on arrival... have the power cord plugged in and everything but no light is showing up on the power brick nor is the 360 turning on... im gonna be majorly p-o'd if this is a faulty system. Whole reason why I ordered it was to have it by tuesday for Halo Reach...

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Well, my 360 might be dead on arrival... have the power cord plugged in and everything but no light is showing up on the power brick nor is the 360 turning on... im gonna be majorly p-o'd if this is a faulty system. Whole reason why I ordered it was to have it by tuesday for Halo Reach...[/QUOTE]

that's what you risk when you buy from amazon warehouse..i've had similar things happen to me with games but never with consoles - put in a game that can't be read on multiple machines. I just get RMA and return.

anyway just return it for a refund, and hope you can catch the next deal.

[quote name='rpnguyen']that's what you risk when you buy from amazon warehouse..i've had similar things happen to me with games but never with consoles - put in a game that can't be read on multiple machines. I just get RMA and return.

anyway just return it for a refund, and hope you can catch the next deal.[/QUOTE]

99.99 % of the time, your not risking anything with warehouse deals.

I'm probably just going to request the return, then order a wireless adapter to be here by tuesday and just save the money rather than dealing with waiting on another slim.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Well, my 360 might be dead on arrival... have the power cord plugged in and everything but no light is showing up on the power brick nor is the 360 turning on... im gonna be majorly p-o'd if this is a faulty system. Whole reason why I ordered it was to have it by tuesday for Halo Reach...[/QUOTE]Which one did you order? The $227 one? Besides the power not working (which sucks, btw) what kind of condition was everything in?

Is there a power switch on the 360 or something like that, that could be off? I'm not too familiar with them. I hope it really isn't faulty and it's just something that was overlooked

I've looked it over up and down. Tried the power cord with my other 360's power brick (old model) and it lit up just fine. Seems to be the power brick is dead as it would light up even with no connection to the 360.

Anyone know what the time frame on a return with them is? Or if they could just send me a new power brick? I think thats all the problem is considering the brick and 360 aren't really related power wise at first. (Brick would light up when it is plugged in through the wall without being plugged into the 360)

I know I could also go through Microsoft but that process will probably be even longer and more dreaded... hate dealing with Microsoft's customer support.

I returned a console from warehouse deals once and from the date I shipped it back it took around 8 days to get credit back to my card. Sorry about that power brick business though, that's really too bad.

On another note, I got my slim today as well (Fedex ftw) and it has been working fine. It is also the 226 one. And I was able to register it w/ Microsoft and have the warranty through Sept. 13, 2011.

I know this sounds pointless, but just double check the instructions step by setp, every word. To make sure you didn'3 forget something, you'l be even more angry if you get a second and the realize it was a simple oops.

Well, i've tried multiple cords and nothing. Tried the cords with another 360 and it lights up, all from the same outlet in the wall (and tried from a power strip, both work with one brick but not with the other). If the brick worked, then a orange light should be coming on regardless of it being plugged into the 360 or not, but absolutely nothing is happening. Going to contact Microsoft to see about getting a replacement power brick without having to ship off my system. Might even email Amazon and see if they can give me a discount or something (i've seen some people getting discounts in here for problems) but I wouldn't be holding my breath on one.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Well, i've tried multiple cords and nothing. Tried the cords with another 360 and it lights up, all from the same outlet in the wall (and tried from a power strip, both work with one brick but not with the other). If the brick worked, then a orange light should be coming on regardless of it being plugged into the 360 or not, but absolutely nothing is happening. Going to contact Microsoft to see about getting a replacement power brick without having to ship off my system. Might even email Amazon and see if they can give me a discount or something (i've seen some people getting discounts in here for problems) but I wouldn't be holding my breath on one.[/QUOTE]
Request a new brick.. or try the old brick to see if the new console turns on then..

other brick isnt compatible with the new style of 360s (different plug in). But ah well, getting a hold of Microsoft to get a new one sent out. Hopefully after this is done then it will be all good. I'd still recommend Warehouse Deals as the system itself looks in great condition, lol.

i emailed amazon and they're giving me a refund for shipping. [ ordered a xbox 250 slim yesterday and chose 1-day shipping before dead line. was suppose to come in today but will be coming monday ]

on a side note, best place to sell my old xbox besides craigslist?

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i emailed amazon and they're giving me a refund for shipping. [ ordered a xbox 250 slim yesterday and chose 1-day shipping before dead line. was suppose to come in today but will be coming monday ]

on a side note, best place to sell my old xbox besides craigslist?[/QUOTE]

Amazon is a great place to sell it

The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road New 20.65
Used 19.99

come on amazon made a better deal on the used copy :)

love to get it around 12 but it would be grabbed before it ever gets to 12

[quote name='theenforcer1']I think its funny Amazon has jacked the price of all the 360s on Warehouse lately due to the Halo Reach launch...weakkkk[/QUOTE]

The Wii's have been higher too... sometimes Amazon Warehose does raise their prices for a bit

[quote name='theenforcer1']I think its funny Amazon has jacked the price of all the 360s on Warehouse lately due to the Halo Reach launch...weakkkk[/QUOTE]
The only think weakkkkk here are your shoddy assumptions. Amazon had the Arcade Spring Bundle for 108 just yesterday

[quote name='tlwizard']Is there any recourse as a prime member if you opt for 2 day shipping and it doesn't show up in 2 days?[/QUOTE]

First you have to make sure you are in the right, e.g. check your e-mail for estimated delivery date and see if Amazon matched it. Remember that Sunday doesn't count, and if you order late Monday night then you aren't going to get something until Thursday. If you ordered something that was out-of-stock then they aren't going to be able to ship it to you in 2 days and they tell you up-front about not being able to ship right away.

Another note - Delivery was kind of screwy this week b/c of Labor Day - if you ordered something last Saturday it probably wouldn't reach you until Wednesday/Thursday.

If you are absolutely sure amazon screwed up...E-mail/phone them and whine about it and maybe they'll give you credit or something.

[quote name='theenforcer1']108 for a spring bundle is hardly a deal...IMO[/QUOTE]

Yet it was snapped up in an instant. Just go back two pages in this thread. They also had the Elite Spring for $153 and the 250GB Slim for $227. But no no keep thinking they're intentionally inflating the price a day after all those sales because of halo reach like a dumbass. I think the last day or two has seen more quality 360 deals than others in fact.

[quote name='rpnguyen']First you have to make sure you are in the right, e.g. check your e-mail for estimated delivery date and see if Amazon matched it. Remember that Sunday doesn't count, and if you order late Monday night then you aren't going to get something until Thursday. If you ordered something that was out-of-stock then they aren't going to be able to ship it to you in 2 days and they tell you up-front about not being able to ship right away.

Another note - Delivery was kind of screwy this week b/c of Labor Day - if you ordered something last Saturday it probably wouldn't reach you until Wednesday/Thursday.

If you are absolutely sure amazon screwed up...E-mail/phone them and whine about it and maybe they'll give you credit or something.[/QUOTE]Well, it shipped on Thursday and was scheduled for delivery today (via USPS). But the mail just came and it wasn't here. It's not really that big a deal, but I was curious.

[quote name='tlwizard']Is there any recourse as a prime member if you opt for 2 day shipping and it doesn't show up in 2 days?[/QUOTE]

No clue about prime members, but before I ordered release date delivery and received it a day late. Emailed them and got refunded the shipping cost

my slim also didn't work--tried to get an exchange-but they said no-that they only could give me A REFUND-

i told them i had waited some time in order to find it this cheap--not to mention waiting for the system to arrive-- just to have it red light on me right off the bat-

if they would have just checked it(which should be their job) they would have seen that it didn't work-so now i have to send it back n wait for 2 weeks to get a refund-then look for it all over again n then wait for it to get here

told it her it was going to be a major waste of my time-lady was not budging -said sorry nothing she could do but a refund-

in all honesty i feel like i should be more of a prick (cuz i was pretty nice)n try to get some sort of credit--if they would have just checked the slim they would have seen it was faulty-an hour of their time would have saved me like 3 weeks-(from finding the slim -to receiving it--now having to ship it back-and then waiting for my return-then finding another slim-and having the new one shipped)-sucky part is a bought it with amazon credit-so i have to wait in order to have that credit freed/return to me in order to buy another one

on the other hand i also understand shit happens, n that they don't owe me shit-im just a little pissed is all

what to do??? what to do??

[quote name='youenvy']my slim also didn't work

what to do??? what to do??[/QUOTE]that sucks. it should be covered under MS warranty.

did you order one of the ones the other day at $227 Like New? if so, that's 2 for 3 that seem not to be working. doesn't make me very hopeful for the one that I ordered.

[quote name='youenvy']-an hour of their time would have saved me like 3 weeks[/QUOTE]

Do you expect them to do this with every single other product in the Warehouse too because that would be a lot of time...These are retailers if you weren't aware not product testers. They don't guarantee it to be 100% perfect, and you were aware of that risk when you went the cheap route. It is unfortunate but as you said, shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back