Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you BiggyP2P.

Whats the sweet spot low price for each of those? I read $170 for the 120, and I think also the 160, but I haven't heard the rest.

[quote name='Penguin1084']Thanks for posting this!

I bit. Has anyone had any experience with systems listed in "Good" condition?[/QUOTE]

I bought an Elite Spring Bundle in "Very Good" condition, the box was destroyed but the console and contents looked good. However, after playing for only 15 mins I got an E 65 error and now have to send it to Microsoft. I don't really think that this has anything to do with Amazon, but just a heads up.

[quote name='Tronny']I bought an Elite Spring Bundle in "Very Good" condition, the box was destroyed but the console and contents looked good. However, after playing for only 15 mins I got an E 65 error and now have to send it to Microsoft. I don't really think that this has anything to do with Amazon, but just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

that sucks :(

my fingers are crossed that I get one with no problems.

[quote name='Penguin1084']that sucks :(

my fingers are crossed that I get one with no problems.[/QUOTE]

It does suck, but at least it is under warranty still (1 year + 3 year RROD).
BTW, can anyone tell me what to expect from the refurbished console I'm sure that I will get back. Are the Jasper consoles fairly reliable after being refurb'd?

[quote name='likenew']Thank you BiggyP2P.

Whats the sweet spot low price for each of those? I read $170 for the 120, and I think also the 160, but I haven't heard the rest.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think the 120GB has been back for that $170 price range for a long time. A lot of the recent post are just people speculating it will go back down to that price, but recently the 120GB has been rather higher.

The 160GB which I just got and have been showing up recently are $226.xx, so keep an eye out on that one.

[quote name='Squarehard']I don't think the 120GB has been back for that $170 price range for a long time. A lot of the recent post are just people speculating it will go back down to that price, but recently the 120GB has been rather higher.

The 160GB which I just got and have been showing up recently are $226.xx, so keep an eye out on that one.[/QUOTE]

I got a 250 GB w/ Little Big Planet in "Like New", which it was, for 226 about a month ago. Freakin' great deal.

[quote name='mcthatch']I got a 250 GB w/ Little Big Planet in "Like New", which it was, for 226 about a month ago. Freakin' great deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, haven't seen one of those come around for a few weeks now, ever since the new PS3 models came out, it seems to be slim pickings on the older models on PS3s.

One thing I do have to say about the new slims are that they are so incredibly quiet.

It wasn't even loud before, but this is pretty awesome.

[quote name='Squarehard']One thing I do have to say about the new slims are that they are so incredibly quiet.

It wasn't even loud before, but this is pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

Mine is just as loud as my Jasper was when reading discs so I just install everything I can.

EDIT: Uh... were you guys talking about PS3s? It'd be good if I read more posts for context before posting. Anyways, yeah, you're right. Both my old ps3 fat and new ps3 slim are quiet as can be.

[quote name='cheeky']Mine is just as loud as my Jasper was when reading discs so I just install everything I can.

EDIT: Uh... were you guys talking about PS3s? It'd be good if I read more posts for context before posting. Anyways, yeah, you're right. Both my old ps3 fat and new ps3 slim are quiet as can be.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for the most part the recent posts are about PS3s ^__^

Wow, an Amazon Marketplace seller is trying to sell a re-sealed game from Warehouse Deals as new. :roll:

What game is that?

I want to message him and call him a retard.

[quote name='Rozz']Wow, an Amazon Marketplace seller is trying to sell a re-sealed game from Warehouse Deals as new. :roll:

[/QUOTE]

got my 250 gb xbox slim in the mail today [ listed as like new ]

box has a few dings etc but the system/controller/power brick/etc look all relatively new. everything was repackaged.

i'm having trouble recovering my gamercard and accessing my account on xbox.com . is anyone else having problems with either?

the site hasn't been working properly for me for a while now, i even tried deleting cookies and using a different browser. the site doesn't let me access my account / redeem codes / use the download queue.

lastly, if i transfer my HDD contents, will it automatically add my gamertag?

[quote name='Squarehard']What game is that?

I want to message him and call him a retard.[/QUOTE]

It's Tales of the Abyss.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']got my 250 gb xbox slim in the mail today [ listed as like new ]

box has a few dings etc but the system/controller/power brick/etc look all relatively new. everything was repackaged.

i'm having trouble recovering my gamercard and accessing my account on xbox.com . is anyone else having problems with either?

the site hasn't been working properly for me for a while now, i even tried deleting cookies and using a different browser. the site doesn't let me access my account / redeem codes / use the download queue.

lastly, if i transfer my HDD contents, will it automatically add my gamertag?[/QUOTE]

i think i was having the same problem as you a few weeks ago. i ended up clearing out the entire firefox history/cache, and when i logged back in to the website it worked fine.

[quote name='Rozz']It's Tales of the Abyss. [/QUOTE]

That's great. It's already been moved to the used section but still a great screencap. I would have liked to have known what the buyer said if they opened it to see the refurb swirls and the crappy replacement case it probably came in from amazon.

[quote name='sabanoo']That's great. It's already been moved to the used section but still a great screencap. I would have liked to have known what the buyer said if they opened it to see the refurb swirls and the crappy replacement case it probably came in from amazon.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's always disappointed by those crappy replacement cases they use. They even use PS2 eco cases now. They also can't tell the difference between KOTORS 1 & 2 judging from the KOTORS disc that I got when I ordered KOTORS 2.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']got my 250 gb xbox slim in the mail today [ listed as like new ]

box has a few dings etc but the system/controller/power brick/etc look all relatively new. everything was repackaged.[/QUOTE] does it seem used at all as though it were a return? just trying to figure out what you mean by repackaged.

[quote name='cheeky']Glad to see I'm not the only one who's always disappointed by those crappy replacement cases they use. They even use PS2 eco cases now. They also can't tell the difference between KOTORS 1 & 2 judging from the KOTORS disc that I got when I ordered KOTORS 2.[/QUOTE]

The cases they use are freaking awful. The only games I get that come in the original cases are DS/PSP. They even SOMEHOW found crappy ones for PS1 games.

I can't remember if I mentioned it already in this thread but at least 90% of the non-portable games I get from the warehouse deals come in some kind of crappy case (PS2/GC games come in one similar to the GS cases, PS1 in some weird, flimsy jewel case, Xbox in...360 eco cases). I'd think they'd notice that the GC discs aren't even the right size for the PS2 cases (especially the eco ones) but they apparently don't.

I used to complain by email and about half the time they'd tell me to just return it (which is what I'd expect) and the other half they'd actually offer a slight discount. I eventually gave up and just kept the games instead but it does bother me every time I open one the games up to see everything in awesome shape in a case that will break if I give it a mean look.

Complaining aside I will continue to buy from Warehouse Deals.

[quote name='donut']sad...it already sold..I was going to write him also[/QUOTE]

Wow - that's funny - I wrote this guy a message a long time ago asking if he happened to get the game from Amazon Warehouse deals, because those games aren't new. He didn't do anything about it at that time. In fact, I'm not sure it was Tales of the Abyss - it could have been another game he was selling - and I'm pretty sure his name didn't have a "2" after it at that time, hmmm...

[quote name='tlwizard']does it seem used at all as though it were a return? just trying to figure out what you mean by repackaged.[/QUOTE]

it was used and yes as a return. although besides the bags already being open, and the console being set up [ gamertag / clock ], it looks new. also was able to register it online.

[quote name='sabanoo']The cases they use are freaking awful. The only games I get that come in the original cases are DS/PSP. They even SOMEHOW found crappy ones for PS1 games.

I can't remember if I mentioned it already in this thread but at least 90% of the non-portable games I get from the warehouse deals come in some kind of crappy case (PS2/GC games come in one similar to the GS cases, PS1 in some weird, flimsy jewel case, Xbox in...360 eco cases). I'd think they'd notice that the GC discs aren't even the right size for the PS2 cases (especially the eco ones) but they apparently don't.

I used to complain by email and about half the time they'd tell me to just return it (which is what I'd expect) and the other half they'd actually offer a slight discount. I eventually gave up and just kept the games instead but it does bother me every time I open one the games up to see everything in awesome shape in a case that will break if I give it a mean look.

Complaining aside I will continue to buy from Warehouse Deals.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'm totally buying from them still. Their deals are just too good. I can buy original replacement cases with the money I save. ;)

[quote name='donut']sad...it already sold..I was going to write him also[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it was removed or moved to the appropriate section because it would be extremely sad if someone got taken like that. It seems more and more like you have to assume everyone's trying to screw you these days and be pleasantly surprised if they aren't.

[quote name='blacktrinary']I just purchased Red Dead Redemption (PS3) for $25.99. I just checked and it seems like they still have it going on now.[/QUOTE]

Much better deal than the $45.99 360 version that has been up for ages.

[quote name='wune']For Xbox 360:
Oblivion GOTY $25 - http://www.warehousedeals.com/Elder-Scrolls-IV-Oblivion-Game-of/M/B000TG72PG.htm

Too Human $11 - http://www.warehousedeals.com/Too-Human/M/B000R0SS3Y.htm[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the effort. It's always nice to see links in the posts instead of plain conversation. :applause:

Speaking of which :

Lost Planet Collectors Editiion for $ 10.99. I didn't knew it existed.

Special Edition with one bonus map, art book, soundtrack CD w/bonus content and special case.

http://www.warehousedeals.com/Lost-Planet-Collectors-Edition/M/B000JUB4TW.htm

[quote name='blacktrinary']I just purchased Red Dead Redemption (PS3) for $25.99. I just checked and it seems like they still have it going on now.[/QUOTE]

All right. It's all gone again.... This is the second time I saw at this price, so it may happen again.

[quote name='Caoz']Thanks for the effort. It's always nice to see links in the posts instead of plain conversation. :applause:

Speaking of which :

Special Edition with one bonus map, art book, soundtrack CD w/bonus content and special case.

http://www.warehousedeals.com/Lost-Planet-Collectors-Edition/M/B000JUB4TW.htm[/QUOTE]

Picking one of those up. I had originally bought Lost Planet from a pawn shop for 3 bucks or so, thing would not work even after resurfacing so I figured why not give this a go.

[quote name='y2jasper']i think i was having the same problem as you a few weeks ago. i ended up clearing out the entire firefox history/cache, and when i logged back in to the website it worked fine.[/QUOTE]

thanks! it worked.

although i still can't recover my gamertag on my new system and read that the best thing to do is to keep trying...

[ edit: i forgot that the xbox can read usb drives now. i'll try to copy over my gamertag this way ]

what the fuck is this bullshit....

I jumped on the $196.99 Xbox 360 250 GB Slim and wake up to this email:

Hello from Amazon.com.

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Xbox 360 250GB Console"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6JJKY

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience.

Please visit the product detail pages above to see if these items are available from other sellers.

If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

If we determine that you should still receive the offer, we'll reimburse you for the value of the promotional discount. (This will not apply if all items in the order were cancelled.)

Your credit card will NOT BE CHARGED for this item because you only pay for items when we ship them to you.

Your order is now closed.

needless to say. I'm about to send a nasty email to them... I was relying on this thing for reach.

[quote name='Penguin1084']what the fuck is this bullshit....

needless to say. I'm about to send a nasty email to them... I was relying on this thing for reach.[/QUOTE]

reach around?

.[/QUOTE]

that sux--how long did they make you wait till they send you this email???
at least hopefully it was the very next day-

[quote name='Caoz']Thanks for the effort. It's always nice to see links in the posts instead of plain conversation. :applause:

Speaking of which :

http://www.warehousedeals.com/Lost-Planet-Collectors-Edition/M/B000JUB4TW.htm[/QUOTE]

Can't believe someone bought it at that price...I was waiting forever for it to drop below $10.

Persona 3 FES $17.99

There is a ps3 120gb for $199 plus $10 shipping up, not a warehouse deal though obviously, from "warehouse central" if you want to risk it.

[quote name='gkrykewy']That blows. Their suppliers shouldn't have anything to do with it, unless they specifically order damaged or open box units from MS.[/QUOTE]

tell me about it.

I sent them an email, I'll keep you guys posted as to what happens.

needless to say. I'm about to send a nasty email to them... I was relying on this thing for reach.[/QUOTE]

What the hell? That's crazy. What HAD to have happened is they didn't close off orders fast enough, right? There's no way it's like "we weren't able to get enough used 360 Slims from Microsoft." That, or it's one of those automatic e-mails. In any case, that sucks. Sorry man.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']What the hell? That's crazy. What HAD to have happened is they didn't close off orders fast enough, right? There's no way it's like "we weren't able to get enough used 360 Slims from Microsoft." That, or it's one of those automatic e-mails. In any case, that sucks. Sorry man.[/QUOTE]

It's warehousedeals, they don't get the systems directly from Microsoft, not to mention most of these are not purchased and are returns and what nots.
Most of Amazon's warehouse aren't even directly ran by them and are contracted out to third party companies that run their warehouse for them and ship out accordingly, so it's not completely out of the ordinary sometimes they'd be out of stock.

But if you send them a nasty email and complain enough they will give you something for your next purchase most likely.

This is not the first time a system order has been canceled, and I believe some others have had this exact same thing happen to them in this same thread, so you're not the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back