Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those always asking for links on pages to monitor, I think I've found a way past that so you can do it on any page you want. Just add this...

ref=olp_prime_used?ie=UTF8&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=used

... to the product's MAIN page's URL after the product I.D. That way you'll only get an update when a Used Prime offer comes up. You may get a false update if an Amazon fulfilled seller puts something in that category up, but even that's probably worth checking out. Can anyone confirm if it works?

My "Like New - $227" 360 Slim arrived just now. The box was kind of beat up, but I'm fairly positive everything inside was brand new and untouched. I had to setup the 360 and everything. Looks great, running fine. Having trouble setting up the wireless, but I'm sure I'll get that settled. Pretty happy.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']:cool: i have a guess that's the one I sent back.. it's in good condition, even the game is not opened..[/QUOTE]

Does that kit come with any sort of memory card? I need to replace my PSP 2000...

[quote name='mtxbass1']Does that kit come with any sort of memory card? I need to replace my PSP 2000...[/QUOTE]

no idea. I was talking about the ff xiii bundle i sent back..:)

Wow, I'm surprised. Actually saw Halo Reach up today for a few minutes, $43.99. Didn't think there would be one up that quick. Makes me hopeful for the Reach Xbox bundle heh.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']thats why i didn't post the link.. especially now the new price is down to 169. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Originally I didn't post the link but I figured someone would bitch about it if I didn't. I trade some games in specifically to put towards a warehouse XL but now the price is crazy :cry:

[quote name='genfuyung']Originally I didn't post the link but I figured someone would bitch about it if I didn't. I trade some games in specifically to put towards a warehouse XL but now the price is crazy :cry:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking it should be under $100 soon, but then i saw the 152 :booty:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Ordered the last (ahem) on PS3 version. :D

BTW, I totally forget to copy the link for the update scanner.[/QUOTE]

Argh, can't you just say what it is (TFU: USE)? That (ahem) stuff is so silly.

Speaking of which, UPS is taking its sweet time getting that here today.

[quote name='FeralWraith']Argh, can't you just say what it is (TFU: USE)? That (ahem) stuff is so silly.

Speaking of which, UPS is taking its sweet time getting that here today.[/QUOTE]
Ahem...

well I emailed them this morning and they gave me a $20 credit. But I was still pissed, so I called. I've been sitting here arguing with this guy on the phone for about 45 minutes, well not arguing but negotiating. Then he goes "how much would you pay for a new system?" and starts pulling that bs. I told him I wouldn't pay more than $200.

Long story short, he's giving me a new system for $230. At least he's doing it as I sit here on the phone...

EDIT:

Order placed. New 250 GB Slim for $230!

only took an hour and 35 minutes worth of complaining...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ninja dog']HEY EVERYONE --

STAR WARS: THE FORCE UNLEASHED ULTIMATE SITH EDITION IS OUT OF PRINT AND CAN BE RESOLD FOR A PROFIT.

for the people.[/QUOTE]

Thats right everyone so be sure to buy up the PC version of the game only as its the cheapest to purchase and resell ;)

i think the HDD on my "like new" xbox 250gb slim is faulty :\

so i was finally able to recover my gamertag [ had to download it to a USB drive ]. after that i used my data transfer cable to transfer my files to the new HDD. everything went smoothly and it completed it successfully.

i went online to transfer over my licenses and it said to go online with the new console, so i turned mine off and turned it on again and that's when i started noticing problems.

my console became slugish, it would take 2 minutes to process anything that had to deal with memory. and now if i goto the system settings and try to access the memory, the screen just hangs/stays as if it's processing and never goes past that screen. all i can do is cancel out.

ugh... i should call but i sent an email instead...

[quote name='Penguin1084']well I emailed them this morning and they gave me a $20 credit. But I was still pissed, so I called. I've been sitting here arguing with this guy on the phone for about 45 minutes, well not arguing but negotiating. Then he goes "how much would you pay for a new system?" and starts pulling that bs. I told him I wouldn't pay more than $200.

Long story short, he's giving me a new system for $230. At least he's doing it as I sit here on the phone...

EDIT:

Order placed. New 250 GB Slim for $230!

only took an hour and 35 minutes worth of complaining...[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean $210? ;) Nice job, BTW. You won't even have to worry about all the faulty bricks and things people have been having to deal with. $210 for a NEW 360 Slim is just fantastic.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Don't you mean $210? ;) Nice job, BTW. You won't even have to worry about all the faulty bricks and things people have been having to deal with. $210 for a NEW 360 Slim is just fantastic.[/QUOTE]

how do you figure $210? haha.

$230 is with all the credits he gave me being used, haha. i'm not that good!

If I buy a collectors edition game from Amazon Warehouse, what are the chances that it will come complete in good condition. Will it include the outer plastic slip too. Will appreciate if anyone who has been through it can comment.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']If I buy a collectors edition game from Amazon Warehouse, what are the chances that it will come complete in good condition. Will it include the outer plastic slip too. Will appreciate if anyone who has been through it can comment.[/QUOTE]

Almost all of mine have come complete with everything (including slip covers). Just got one today that came with...nothing. They basically just sent the regular edition of the game. Even then it's easy to return to amazon.

[quote name='sabanoo']Almost all of mine have come complete with everything (including slip covers). Just got one today that came with...nothing. They basically just sent the regular edition of the game. Even then it's easy to return to amazon.[/QUOTE]

The weird thing is that once I ordered a standard edition copy of a game and they sent me the Limited Edition version without the slip cover. Still a good situation, though I would be annoyed if I ordered the LE one and it was missing that.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just received my ahem (xbox 360) but it missing collectible artbook or artcard. :cry:[/QUOTE]

welp, there goes the value. that's what people are buying the SW:TFU SITH EDITION for, I think. Someone bought a new one from me, opened it, and tried to return it without the collector card. Thankfully he got scared off when I said there'd be a 30% restock fee :)

[quote name='ssjmichael']Finally put this site's ignore feature to good use. That loser of a human can ahem till the cows come home now. I suggest others do the same.[/QUOTE]

The worst trolls are the ones with no originality =\

He's almost as bad as chuplayer, and that guy plays with dolls!...or has sex with them. Either way, that's pretty bad.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Referring to his Star Wars TFU as ahem is a bit odd...when he says my ahem arrived it sounds like he's hiding something.[/QUOTE] He's hoarding.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Referring to his Star Wars TFU as ahem is a bit odd...when he says my ahem arrived it sounds like he's hiding something.[/QUOTE]

I think that's the noise he makes when he's handling steelbooks. They're an aphrodisiac in his culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back