Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kyleboller']really? you morons

that's called being a smart cheapassgamer, which is what most of you aren't despite the ridiculous amounts of posts you have on this board

very cute for you idiots to try to use my post as a way to try and get me banned even though you realize my idea is genius and will more than likely try to utilize it to your advantage before you get caught[/QUOTE]
Morons? Dude thats actually called breaking the law, you truly are as dumb as you sound.

jjsp, it's not return fraud, it's hypocrisy for you people to try and make me seem like the bad guy when you people have been doing the same thing since this board went online

I get it now though...you're right, it's bad to buy low and sell high, you should not do that children

buying a gently used skateboard controller from the website mentioned in this thread and returning it to an awful merchant like walmart is bad and you kids should not do it. no matter how much money you could gain from it to put towards your cheap ass game purchases

[quote name='kyleboller']jjsp, it's not return fraud, it's hypocrisy for you people to try and make me seem like the bad guy when you people have been doing the same thing since this board went online
[/QUOTE]

I never did that before

[quote name='kyleboller']jjsp, it's not return fraud, it's hypocrisy for you people to try and make me seem like the bad guy when you people have been doing the same thing since this board went online

I get it now though...you're right, it's bad to buy low and sell high, you should not do that children

buying a gently used skateboard controller from the website mentioned in this thread and returning it to an awful merchant like walmart is bad and you kids should not do it. no matter how much money you could gain from it to put towards your cheap ass game purchases[/QUOTE]

It's 100% against the law to buy an item from one place and return it to another intentionally like that. And I don't think most members of this community have done that intentionally either. Most of the people who participate on this forum play by the rules. Most people are fine just finding deals to flip to GameStop or some other trading place - not defrauding stores out of money.

You may think you're being Robin Hood (for yourself, no less) because Walmart is a giant corporation, but its still illegal and this site does not condone illegal acts of any kind.

The goal of this forum on this site is to notify people of cheap games/gaming related items that they can then buy or legally re-sell/trade. It's not to rip stores off, no matter how "bad" one of the stores might be.

buying a gently used skateboard controller from the website mentioned in this thread and returning it to an awful merchant like walmart is bad and you kids should not do it. no matter how much money you could gain from it to put towards your cheap ass game purchases[/QUOTE]

wait, what's that? I can't understand you...

OH.

THAT'S RIGHT.

BECAUSE YOU'RE TEMP BANNED.

LOL

That was the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board. Thank god something was done about it. I had to really bite my tongue from saying anything.

Back to the topic...

BTW amazon gave me a full refund for my copy of FF III that came with no cartridge with no questions asked. Not sure what I'll do with the case and manual but maybe I'll find a cartridge only copy sometime.

got a $87 used 360 and been using my external for the hard drive, everything great so far, thanks so much for the thread!!!!!!!!!!

I agree when this was not well known the prices and deals was so rich. The prices now have sky rocketed from what they used to offer them as.

I am a person to share so helping others is more important then better deals. I got a huge backlog anyways and there are so many other places that have the same nice deals or close to it. This place was a nice place for awhile but slowly going up. This will happen on all sites anyways so no biggie. I commented many times how good this place is so i helped spread the word how good the place is.

Anyways always a good place to order cause they most times send brand new stuff pretty much for used prices.

I got Skate from the warehouse site for $10 just went to play it today and they sent me the case and manual for Skate but the disk is Army of Two haha

[quote name='daver16']I got Skate from the warehouse site for $10 just went to play it today and they sent me the case and manual for Skate but the disk is Army of Two haha[/QUOTE]

Wow i bought over 30 things from that seller from games to electronics and never had a problem. I wonder since more orders = more goofs trying to keep up with the orders? Now the question is do you think skate or army of 2 is better? :)

Burgundy Dsi XL for $158.99

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (the best home version - Dreamcast) - $34.99

They also had an entry for Ico for $16.99:hot::hot::hot:, as well as Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for $16.99:hot:. Both are "currently unavailable. But they do have a DS Chrono Trigger copy for $16.99

Dark Cloud for $9.99

Dragon Quest VIII for $9.99

And can somebody explain this one to me? $46.99 for NBA Hangtime on the PS1?!?

And what's up with their new disclaimer on games:

"Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy"

EDIT: LOL I just found the "Game data" portion to be funny. I figured though it's generic for all game related items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I just scored a copy of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes complete/mint for $19.99

No idea why it was priced so low, when just about everything else is around market value.

I actually went through the ENTIRE 2,400 game items...couldn't even find a decent filler for the super saver free shipping. Ended up adding Planet Terror on Blu for $9.99...really wish Sin City on Blu would come down in price. It's the only Blu I'm really interested in outside of new releases.

[quote name='Penguin1084']what was the description for the dsi xl that was available?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't look at the specifics. I just wanted to get it posted on here so hopefully a CAG could get it. I'm guessing it was perfect outside of minor box damage or open box, since it was gone so fast.

[quote name='karkyco']Sorry, I didn't look at the specifics. I just wanted to get it posted on here so hopefully a CAG could get it. I'm guessing it was perfect outside of minor box damage or open box, since it was gone so fast.[/QUOTE]

well, funny thing is, I was the one who ordered it, but rushed to get it because it would be OOS (I'd assume) so I didn't really even read the description... figured i'd get my order in and cancel if I decided against it.

also had some credit bringing it to $91.xx. Although its backordered and wont ship until april 30th, which is very weird...

[quote name='Penguin1084']well, funny thing is, I was the one who ordered it, but rushed to get it because it would be OOS (I'd assume) so I didn't really even read the description... figured i'd get my order in and cancel if I decided against it.

also had some credit bringing it to $91.xx. Although its backordered and wont ship until april 30th, which is very weird...[/QUOTE]

LOL that's awesome (and could I get a "thank you"??? hahaha).

You can't check the invoice and/or item description via your order page? I'm sure there must be a way to check it.

AND, if it's backordered, that might actually be awesome for you - perhaps they don't have the open box model and they'll upgrade you automatically to a brand new one. Cross your fingers, but others have reported getting brand new games (NOT resealed), so I'm guessing if the open copy just "disappears", they automatically upgrade you to a brand new copy.

[quote name='karkyco']LOL that's awesome (and could I get a "thank you"??? hahaha).

You can't check the invoice and/or item description via your order page? I'm sure there must be a way to check it.

AND, if it's backordered, that might actually be awesome for you - perhaps they don't have the open box model and they'll upgrade you automatically to a brand new one. Cross your fingers, but others have reported getting brand new games (NOT resealed), so I'm guessing if the open copy just "disappears", they automatically upgrade you to a brand new copy.[/QUOTE]

oh yea I forgot that... thank you! :p

and I've been looking and there isn't an item description anywhere.

I was thinking about cancelling and reordering but I don't really want to risk it..

and if I ended up getting a new one for $91, that would be amazing.

Just ordered Star Ocean The Last Hope International like new from amazon 39.99 couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else even on ebay great thread.

Received my 250 gig ps3 today. The box was a mess but the machine looked ok other then a couple cosmetic defects. I ran the updates, restored my old game saves, and sync my trophies. After three hours, i was ready to play God of war 3. Open the shrink rap on the game, went to insert the disk, and the fuckin machine won't take the disk. I assume that was the reason it got returned and they never tested it. Time to send it back. Has anyone had dealings sending bigger ticket items back to amazon? Do they give you anything for your trouble?

[quote name='karkyco']LOL that's awesome (and could I get a "thank you"??? hahaha).

AND, if it's backordered, that might actually be awesome for you - perhaps they don't have the open box model and they'll upgrade you automatically to a brand new one. Cross your fingers, but others have reported getting brand new games (NOT resealed), so I'm guessing if the open copy just "disappears", they automatically upgrade you to a brand new copy.[/QUOTE]

can i get a thank you

just got splinter cell conviction for 42.99

there is one left.. not even going to add it to op because it will be gone very fast

edit: gone. sold in about 5 minutes

[quote name='icehouse']Received my 250 gig ps3 today. went to insert the disk, and the fuckin machine won't take the disk. I assume that was the reason it got returned and they never tested it. Time to send it back. Has anyone had dealings sending bigger ticket items back to amazon? Do they give you anything for your trouble?[/QUOTE]

360s had common RRoD, but PS3s have common disc eject/load problems in my experience.

I've never done "Amazon Warehouse", but I've returned a new $300 camcorder to Amazon just because I didn't like it. I only remember the process being very easy and happy. I had to pay return shipping.

I bit on the Like New FFVII recently, and got a green GH version in clearly used condition. Wasn't thrilled and sent it back. That might be the same one that's for sale again. One would hope they would at least update the picture or the comments.

[quote name='poker360']can i get a thank you[/QUOTE]

Poker, did you miss my earlier post?

[quote name='karkyco']Hey poker360, just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing this. Although I really did want to keep warehousedeals a secret as much as possible.

I ended up getting a copy of New Super Mario Bros. Wii for $34.99

Still keeping an eye on the $87 Xbox 360 Arcade.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='karkyco']Poker, did you miss my earlier post?[/QUOTE]

lol it was a joke

some games are actually manufacturer sealed. My tony hawk ride was manufacturere sealed and the game had shrink wrap + microsoft safety sticker thing on it.

Xbox 360 was up for around $132. Decided to order it with my $100 credit. Looks like they are all gone now. Thanks for this thread!

Edit: The delivery estimate is May 4 and I had 2 day shipping! whaaaat?

[quote name='poker360']lol it was a joke

some games are actually manufacturer sealed. My tony hawk ride was manufacturere sealed and the game had shrink wrap + microsoft safety sticker thing on it.[/QUOTE]

Heheheh, for that particular one, I bet it was.

Joking aside, though, perhaps some of them are still manufacturer sealed. The games I've gotten have all been reseals, so that's all I got to work with.

Thanks a ton OP, got minish cap and dark cloud 2 in the mail today.

Minish cap came with box and everything, the box was a little dinged up but i'll settle for a complete (legit) package. Dark cloud 2 is a reseal and refurb but as long as it works i won't care since it looks ok.

Received Star Ocean The Last Hope International today, game had no scratches looked brand new put it through the light will buy used games from them again.

Final Fantasy VII - $63.99

This is a deal? I have a gem mint one for $50 o_O

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Final Fantasy VII - $63.99

This is a deal? I have a gem mint one for $50 o_O[/QUOTE]

cool story bro

[quote name='mistymayem']Xbox 360 was up for around $132. Decided to order it with my $100 credit. Looks like they are all gone now. Thanks for this thread!

Edit: The delivery estimate is May 4 and I had 2 day shipping! whaaaat?[/QUOTE]I ordered one for $132.99 on April 9th with Free Super Saver Shipping and the delivery estimate is May 3rd.

just got my splinter cell conviction in.

it was claimed that the manufacturer shrink wrap was missing.

Still had shrink wrap as well as xbox safety seal.

The insert had a very minor bend... lol

[quote name='poker360']just got my splinter cell conviction in.

it was claimed that the manufacturer shrink wrap was missing.

Still had shrink wrap as well as xbox safety seal.

The insert had a very minor bend... lol[/QUOTE]

How did the insert get bent if it was sealed? Is that why it was discounted?

[quote name='carbontiger']How did the insert get bent if it was sealed? Is that why it was discounted?[/QUOTE]

no clue, it is EXTREMELY minor.... and like i said it still had the official microsoft seal and i could tell it wasn't resealed, it was manufacturer shrink wrapped..

my guess is it somehow got bent in shipment to amazon or something.. and yeah, it was 42.99 instead of 50$. pretty awesome :)

edit: here is a pic:

smallbendsc.jpg

Decided to bite on a used copy of Metro 2033 for 40.99. This'll be the first warehouse item I buy so hopefully it's as reputable as their new merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back