Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dr. Dib']I didn't read through the entire thread to see if this was posted, but it doesn't seem like it was up recently.

There appears to be at one copy of Afrika available so if someone really wants to play it they should buy it now http://www.warehousedeals.com/Afrika/M/B000ZKDOUI.htm

Hey, if people can make a whole topic about it being in stock on Gamestop's website, I can make one post.[/QUOTE]

$43 for a "BAD" game(3.5 ign review). Assuming its hard to find or something? Still, a terrible game.

[quote name='tominater12']First off I must ask have any of you bought a psp go off of warehouse and if you have think it was worth it?[/QUOTE]

I haven't, but if i were you, hold off on buying one until after E3 is over. I would expect a price drop due to poor sales on the psp go.

[quote name='poker360']I haven't, but if i were you, hold off on buying one until after E3 is over. I would expect a price drop due to poor sales on the psp go.[/QUOTE]

Yah I might as well it is just that my psp 3000 is just so big that I do not like carrying it around that I think I would play it more if I had a go. But you are right that i should hold off until e3 and after just to see if they are smart and have dd prices slashed by $10.

Just ordered Dragon Age:Origins for 33 and change. Thanks for this thread. My elite is being shipped to me and I wanted to pick up a few games without breaking the bank. I was able to grab Prey and Crackdown as well for a pittance.:whee:

My copy of Fallout 3 arrived today (love Prime) shrink wrapped. The game and manual are in pristine condition and in fact, I don't think they have ever been touched. The plastic protective cover on the case was torn although the paper underneath was unharmed so it could easily be transferred to a new plastic case. I am thinking this was a new Amazon game the was sold as used because of the damage to the protective cover. Either that, or it was returned for that reason. Regardless I now have a brand new copy of Fallout 3 that only cost me $11.99 so I am pretty happy.

Thanks OP, just ordered the first Fable for xbox and Resistance 2 for a total of $34.

just recieved tony hawk ride.

game was brand new... for $36 can't be that bad, and if it is at least i didn't spend $100

[quote name='poker360']just recieved tony hawk ride.

game was brand new... for $36 can't be that bad, and if it is at least i didn't spend $100[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard you might be surprised. ;)

Here's hoping I was misinformed though!

game was brand new... for $36 can't be that bad, and if it is at least i didn't spend $100[/QUOTE]

Let us know how you like it for the price :D

glad you have the positive attitude! :)

[quote name='BannedEpisode']From what I've heard you might be surprised. ;)

Here's hoping I was misinformed though![/QUOTE]

QFT

[quote name='carbontiger']Let us know how you like it for the price :D[/QUOTE]

just got done completing the casual and hardcore tutorial.

For the casual, the game steers you, you just need to pull off the tricks. Hardcore is hard as hell, it's really hard to steer yourself lol. I ended up beating both (did a little cheating on the hardcore.. using your arms is easier than using your feet :D )

The board itself is very nice, it doesn't feel cheap at all. The game however is not the best. I found it very hard performing 2 different tricks one where you must turn the board while you ollie. Rather Frustrating. You also need to be REALLY careful because i could see someone easily falling off of this thing and breaking their neck.

Overall, i think it was worth the $35 just to be able to have it and try it out. I'm definitely going to be playing on casual difficulty. I imagine the more i play, the better i will get... I wonder if it's easier if you wear shoes :)

And like i said, i got it from warehouse deals and it was new. I don't understand WHY it was in warehouse deals because this is just like what you would buy at any other store. The box it came in was freakign huge anhd you will get enough air filled plastic shipping stuff to last you the rest of your life.

Oh yeah, if your looking to lose some weight and play this game a lot, you definitely will. I played for a good 2 hours or more and im sweating like crazy.. of course im out of shape though.

ps3 beatles rock band for $25 looks pretty good

on a side note, I had my first negative experience with warehouse deals today. My Mass Effect 2 CE that was described as "manufacturer sealed" was obviously opened and resealed and was missing certain contents. disappointing..

I just got my latest order. Rockstar Table Tennis and Wartech looked new, like they've never been used. Manuals and cases were in perfect condition. My copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta was perfect too, never used, case and manual in great shape. It even had a subscription card for gamepro and the sega registration card. Can't wait to play it.:cool:

I'm impressed with the quality of Amazon's used games, I ordered 4 from them and 4 from Gamestop's gamedays sales and it's like night/day.

Ended up getting 3 games from the Warehouse, all marked like new:
Shenmue (DC) - Opened, but practically mint
Mega Man ZX (DS) - Little sticker goo on the cover, but everything was really, really good
Brutal Legend (360) - Sealed. Small corner of the wrap was ripped, that's all

Damn, I love Amazon.

I bought a 120gb ps3 for 181.99 over the weekend. It said that there would be a scratch on the case in the listing but I decided to try for it anyway since amazon has a 30 day return policy.

Anyway, I got it today and initially I was disappointed with the overall packing of the box (there were numerous rips and holes in the cardboard box). After opening it up, to tell you the truth, I don't think there is a single scratch on it! I will have to do a second inspection, but I am one happy camper! Fast shipping too!

received Trauma Center: Under the Knife today... was unsealed but in definate mint condition, honestly I can't really tell if it used or not. Very pleased with the condition.

Got my copy of Manhunt 2 for PSP today. Unfortunately the disc has a wide circular scratch on it about 1/4 inch long, so I think i'm gonna send it back as I'm concerned it might affect playability.

Got a copy of Frequency for the PS2 in the past week or so; while it'd definitely been opened in the past I could only tell because part of the label that goes on the top was still stuck to the case. Otherwise, sealed in Y-fold cellophane, game and manual in perfect condition (I was surprised by how pristine the disc surface was. Not only no scratches, not even any dust. Immaculate.)

It was a dollar or two more expensive than the used copy from Gamestop, but worth it IMO.

op updated again.

$2 price drop on heavy rain, borderlands hit 35, banjo dropped $1.. several other games were oos so they were removed.

Receieved copies of GI Joe and SW: The clone Wars today. Both were in immaculate consdtion and complete.

Amazon just fucked me over big time

Ordered 4 games from pieceofmindmedia

1 game came CART Only though it said complete

1 game didnt even have the cart...

So amazon goes reorder the items and they will give me the same prices with 1 day shipping..

They place an ordered with 3rd parties and i get hit with almost 45 bucks with shipping.. AMazon does DUH went dont know how to fix this and Place another order with AMAZON

so im then hit with another 45 buck charge and The SOB dont have a clue how to cancel either one of these orders cause they are both IN SHIPPING

so now i have over a 90 buck charge coming from amazon

THey never even gave me a refund for the broken games..

well after holding for 30 mins and getting their boss ...

this is what will happen they said they had to bend a lot of the rules to get it done

They will issue me a refund for the 2 messed up games and send me a return lable to print out and i have 2 return

THey will send me Fantasy baseball 2k9 and the chef game NEW at their cost with 1 day shipping (they will match the prices (3.48 per game) but sell me NEW COPIES AT THIS PRICE

the main boss was alot more help and was very friendly..... For doing to for me i thanked them for their time .. they told me the 90+ will be issue back to my credit card within 24 hours ..... The worker had no clue what they was doing and they 3rd party Order should of never took place

LOL BOY there was a lot of mispelling in their

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']Amazon just fucked me over big time

Ordered 4 games from pieceofmindmedia

1 game came CART Only though it said complete

1 game didnt even have the cart...

So amazon goes reorder the items and they will give me the same prices with 1 day shipping..

They place an ordered with 3rd parties and i get hit with almost 45 bucks with shipping.. AMazon does DUH went dont know how to fix this and Place another order with AMAZON

so im then hit with another 45 buck charge and The SOB dont have a clue how to cancel either one of these orders cause they are both IN SHIPPING

so now i have over a 90 buck charge coming from amazon

THey never even gave me a refund for the broken games..

well after holding for 30 mins and getting their boss ...

this is what will happen they said they had to bend a lot of the rules to get it done

They will issue me a refund for the 2 messed up games and send me a return lable to print out and i have 2 return

THey will send me Fantasy baseball 2k9 and the chef game NEW at their cost with 1 day shipping (they will match the prices (3.48 per game) but sell me NEW COPIES AT THIS PRICE

the main boss was alot more help and was very friendly..... For doing to for me i thanked them for their time .. they told me the 90+ will be issue back to my credit card within 24 hours ..... The worker had no clue what they was doing and they 3rd party Order should of never took place

LOL BOY there was a lot of mispelling in their[/QUOTE]

what does this have to do with amazon warehouse deals? pieceofmindmedia is a 3rd party seller, amazon only fulfills the shipping.

[quote name='poker360']updated. nothing really changed..[/QUOTE]

Hey poker360, just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing this. Although I really did want to keep warehousedeals a secret as much as possible.

I ended up getting a copy of New Super Mario Bros. Wii for $34.99

Still keeping an eye on the $87 Xbox 360 Arcade.

[quote name='poker360']what does this have to do with amazon warehouse deals? pieceofmindmedia is a 3rd party seller, amazon only fulfills the shipping.[/QUOTE]

DOH !!! guess so........... should of made up a new topic then again maybe i shouldnt LOL

My mistake but either way amazon really stepped up to the plate and knocked this one out of the ball park..

I get my wherehouse deals tomorrow (got the packages mixxed up)

Got my order in today. The PS3 game was re-shrinkwrapped, ending up with a messed up case spine, but otherwise immaculate disk and manual. The "Like-New" DS game, on the other hand, has definitely seen some tough love. Everything is there, but the case has seen better days. Altogether, though, it was worthwhile.

Now, if only it was as easy to get a new ps3 game case as it is with wii/ds games. (I despise third parties.)

Well, as update from my Warehouse order: I just sent off my fake copy NSMB DS for return.

Shame that new copies of the game are still $33+.

[quote name='Dranakin']Well, as update from my Warehouse order: I just sent off my fake copy NSMB DS for return.

Shame that new copies of the game are still $33+.[/QUOTE]

I would honestly call customer service and flip out. Seeing that they dont even check the stuff that they receive to see if it's even legit.

I find it really disturbing that you had this happen to you because I was eyeing up a few DS games on warehouse deals..

[quote name='Penguin1084']I would honestly call customer service and flip out. Seeing that they dont even check the stuff that they receive to see if it's even legit.

I find it really disturbing that you had this happen to you because I was eyeing up a few DS games on warehouse deals..[/QUOTE]

I agree. They should send you a different copy of the game, brand new or otherwise. They have good customer service and I don't think it would be too tough to have them do so. Just tell them how you're a bit disappointed with the situation etc.

The worst that ever happened to me with WareHouse Deals was one time I ordered Pokemon Trozei for $12 shipped... They sent me the case, manual... and no game. I was pissed. Luckily, they took my word for it... I had to send it back, but they sent UPS to my house to personally pick it up. They gave me my $12 back, as well as an extra $5 for my troubles. Well, to cover shipping, but they paid UPS to come to me.

So the copy of Alone in the Dark I got from them was definitely not "like new." Do I just call normal Amazon CS to get a return going?

[quote name='lolwut?']So the copy of Alone in the Dark I got from them was definitely not "like new." Do I just call normal Amazon CS to get a return going?[/QUOTE]

some will ever go beyond the extra step to help....

I got 2 games from a 3rd party that was not right yesterday... Called them up and they sent me the same 2 games FROM amazon with free 1 night shipping and the games were more

one game was 19.99 sold it to me for 3.46
other game was 13.45 and sold it to me for 3.29

and gave me next day shipping for free

how nice they were im thinking about buying prime now for 80 :)

WTH? A bunch of stuff I was saving to get later from warehouse deals,increased in price. Almost double the original price.:bomb:

[quote name='Virsago']WTH? A bunch of stuff I was saving to get later from warehouse deals,increased in price. Almost double the original price.:bomb:

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully this will discourage you from buying Two Worlds then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back