Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poker360']just grabbed rockstar presents: table tennis for a cheap $3.99 :D[/QUOTE]

I got the last copy of that and also picked up Wartech.:bouncy:

not having prime is saving me probally big cash

if i had prime i probally be spending 50 to 100 each month

I would be picking up a ton of these cheap games each day.... now that i need 25 to get free shipping i just pass

looks like the great deal on the 120gb ps3 for $190 is dead for good. amazon warehouse is now selling "used - like new" 120gb units for $264. what a rip-off. i'm dying to replace my ps3 but i can't find a good deal anywhere.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Xbox 360 arcade currently up for $86.99 for anyone who wants it.[/QUOTE]

Shit, I would have ordered it in a heartbeat. I'm sure it was gone in a second.

The damn link on the first page to the warehousedeals Xbox 360 Arcade takes you to the Used page for X360's, not the warehousedeals only X360 page.

i wish sony would release a version of the ps3 sans hard drive for the hardcore. even if they only dropped the msrp to $250, new units would fly off the shelves. i wouldn't even be actively looking for discounts. hell, i'd be in for 1 at $275.

i've never even replaced a hard drive on my laptop. but with the ps3, it is plug and play. what a missed opportunity

Was about to bite on that arcade for $87 but thought about the red ring for some reason... These aren't used xboxs right? They were just open box, etc.? Damn, shoulda got it if that was the case.

[quote name='uEih']Was about to bite on that arcade for $87 but thought about the red ring for some reason... These aren't used xboxs right? They were just open box, etc.? Damn, shoulda got it if that was the case.[/QUOTE]

They did have it listed as just an Open Box. Would have loved to of bought it, just don't have the funds right now. Great deals on this site though, great job by the OP keeping this constantly updated.

[quote name='spidamatrix']They did have it listed as just an Open Box. Would have loved to of bought it, just don't have the funds right now. Great deals on this site though, great job by the OP keeping this constantly updated.[/QUOTE]

Op updated again. Removed a few, added suggested ones you guys posted.

man too bad i dont have prime.. found 3 games i love to get but total is under 25

anyone knows what happens if i add a pre order into the cart get the 3 games and then cancel the preorder (that doesnt ship till NOV)

would they go back and charge shipping on the 3 games ?

Poker would you mind putting a "*" or something next to the updates? It's hard keeping track of all these threads.

If not it's no biggie and thanks for keeping the thread updated.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Poker would you mind putting a "*" or something next to the updates? It's hard keeping track of all these threads.

If not it's no biggie and thanks for keeping the thread updated.[/QUOTE]

I put in the first post in big bold letters what time i update it. Or are you asking something different?

[quote name='optimusprime8062']I miss it every time...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its usually gone within 5 minutes every time it becomes available. :(

[quote name='poker360']I put in the first post in big bold letters what time i update it. Or are you asking something different?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was talking more about how the original deals are in there and new ones are being added and it's hard to keep track of what's new and old.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense lol it was just a suggestion.

it will place the order with free shipping, but once you bring the total below $25 (by canceling items in the order) if will charge you shipping. even if they don't correct it right then, amazon will send you an email notifying you that they will charge shipping.

[quote name='slidecage']man too bad i dont have prime.. found 3 games i love to get but total is under 25

anyone knows what happens if i add a pre order into the cart get the 3 games and then cancel the preorder (that doesnt ship till NOV)

would they go back and charge shipping on the 3 games ?[/QUOTE]
it will place the order with free shipping, but once you bring the total below $25 (by canceling items in the order) if will charge you shipping. even if they don't correct it right then, amazon will send you an email notifying you that they will charge shipping.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Yeah I was talking more about how the original deals are in there and new ones are being added and it's hard to keep track of what's new and old.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense lol it was just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

It does sound like it would be a good idea, but i update it a lot and everythings always changing so pretty much everything would have a "*" next to it. (sorry)

thanks for the suggestion though

This is a little off topic, but if I were to get the Arcade would I have any trouble playing any game? In other words, do any games have a mandatory install that you might have to have a hard drive for?

[quote name='optimusprime8062']This is a little off topic, but if I were to get the Arcade would I have any trouble playing any game? In other words, do any games have a mandatory install that you might have to have a hard drive for?[/QUOTE]

Not that i'm aware of.

[quote name='optimusprime8062']This is a little off topic, but if I were to get the Arcade would I have any trouble playing any game? In other words, do any games have a mandatory install that you might have to have a hard drive for?[/QUOTE]

Forza 3 is the only one where I think you'd miss out. It's playable without it but the second disc has tracks and cars you'd want. Besides you can always pick up a 16gb flash drive and use that as a hard drive once the Spring update goes live.

Well, I caved. I bought one on Ebay with a 20GB HDD and Gears of War for $129.99 plus 8% Bing cashback. So...about $120 in all and the system is a Jasper etc.

EDIT: Actually I dont know if it's a Jasper. It actually is described as an "Xbox 360 Pro" ...it doesnt have a Chrome tray though. So it's either a core system or an Arcade...? Must be an Arcade because it has HDMI...hmm...

[quote name='killer ladoo']it will place the order with free shipping, but once you bring the total below $25 (by canceling items in the order) if will charge you shipping. even if they don't correct it right then, amazon will send you an email notifying you that they will charge shipping.[/QUOTE]

Im saying though the 3 games would ship monday..... i would have the games say weds ( i know they wont get here that fast)

Oct comes and i cancel the other game pushing the order below 25..

will they go back 6 months and then charge me shipping on those 3 games from 6 months back

An arcade console will play any game you have that doesn't require multiplayer so games like Final Fantasy XI and Shadow Run are best avoided. I believe a Harddrive is required to play on Xbox Live so if you're interested in going online I would pick up an elite. No games on 360 require an install.

On topic: I received 2 of the games that I ordered (Infinite Undiscovery:360:, Hellboy:360:) and they're both in great condition, both discs look brand new and the manuals/artwork look fine. The cases came with an annoying sticker as others have posted and I had a hell of a time trying to get them off using a combination of alcohol and grease remover. SUPER FAST shipping too!

Hellboy actually came with the movie ticket that's advertised on the cover of the game lol it expired 8/4/2008 but still, I think that's pretty cool.

Edit: It seems Amazon charged me twice for one of my games...gonna have to get that corrected.

No mandatory installs on the 360, and the upcoming USB update will make it easy to save your games since the Arcade has 512MB of onboard storage.

[quote name='slidecage']Im saying though the 3 games would ship monday..... i would have the games say weds ( i know they wont get here that fast)

will they go back 6 months and then charge me shipping on those 3 games from 6 months back[/QUOTE]

Well, considering that that's a form of fraud, I'd suggest you not try that.

[quote name='slidecage']Im saying though the 3 games would ship monday..... i would have the games say weds ( i know they wont get here that fast)

will they go back 6 months and then charge me shipping on those 3 games from 6 months back[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just sign up for a free trial of prime?

These game list is taken from my perception of value.
There are some good ones, there are some that are not.

:psp:
Wipeout Pure for 4.49
Exit for 4.49
PaRappa The Rapper for 6.49
Bomberman for 7.49
Popolocrois for 8.99
Manhunt 2 for 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road for 12.99

:ds:
Elite Beat Agents for 6.49
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime for 9.99
Desktop Tower Defense for 9.99
Rhythm Heaven for 14.99

:360:
Alone in the Dark for 5.49
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for 6.99
Battlefield: Bad Company Platinum Hits for 6.99
The Darkness for 7.49
Condemned Criminal Origins for 7.49
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for 7.49
Frontlines: Fuel of War for 7.99
Saints Row (Platinum Hits) for 7.99
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men for 8.49
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for 8.49
Devil May Cry 4 for 9.49
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom for 9.99
Afro Samurai for 10.99
Unreal Tournament III for 10.99
Dead Rising for 10.99
Assassin's Creed for 10.99
Universe at War: Earth Assault for 10.99
Call of Juarez for 11.99
Far Cry Instincts Predator for 11.99
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for 11.99
Red Faction Guerrilla for 12.99
BioShock for 12.99
The Orange Box for 14.99
Brutal Legend for 14.99
Army of Two: Platinum Hits for 15.99
Saints Row 2 for 15.99
PROTOTYPE for 19.99

:ps3:
Clive Barker's Jericho for 8.99
Condemned 2: Bloodshot for 10.99
MotorStorm for 10.99
Fracture for 11.99
Fallout 3 for 11.99
Far Cry 2 for 11.99
The Bigs 2 for 12.99
Pure for 12.99
Dead Space for 12.99
Heavenly Sword for 20.99
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction for 21.99
Resistance 2 for 25.99

OP
fix your post and put all the titles by price.
From lowest to highest.

Thanks, Sway42. Added a lot of those to the OP, i took out some that i didn't think were that great.

I ended up buying TH: Ride for 360.. It dropped to $35.99. Hopefully its not that bad (yes i have seen reviews.. lol)

360 Arcade was in stock when i updated for 87$

I just got one of those xbox 360 arcades for $87, great deal! It was sold as "open box" as far as I can tell that means it was returned. I'm hoping it's a jasper...and hoping that it works well...

[quote name='poker360']I ended up buying TH: Ride for 360.. It dropped to $35.99. Hopefully its not that bad (yes i have seen reviews.. lol)[/QUOTE]

Cheap crap is still crap. Lol. At least you got the board. If they fix up the game (which is what I heard sucked most) then you'll be set. Nice buy.

[quote name='Penguin1084']Logan maybe he meant added to warehouse deals in general...[/QUOTE]

what are you talking about?

means that amazon updated their database with wii waggle.

when i was browsing by and making that list i went through many DS or Wii games that i did not bother with.
I do not know the good deals from the Wii so i left that out my list.
The DS had a lot of shovelware that i left out.

Awesome thanks OP, I knew this thread would come in handy. I had bought Fallout 3 a couple of weeks ago from Sears for $21.50 (price includes tax) but regretted it, so I returned it a couple of days later. $11.99 is a price impossible to regret though. Ordered a copy with my free prime shipping.

Saw the xbox at $87 last night again... Already have an xbox but wow i was soo tempted to buy another one.

ALSO go to 3rd partys pages to find MORE DEALS

FOUND

NHRA Countdown to the Championship 2007 PSP 4.99 complete
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)

Gourmet Chef: Cook Your Way To Fame DS 3.89 COMPLETE
Sold by: pieceofmindmedia (seller profile)

New International Track and Field DS 4.71 complete

MLB 2K9 Fantasy All Stars DS 3.89 COMPLETE

Imagine: Soccer Captain DS 5.69 complete

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings PSP 5.25 complelte
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)

TOTAL for 4 Ds games and 2 PSP games 28.66 or ==== 4.77 each take tax away 28 cents

4.49 Per game CoMPLETE

VERY NICE Where else can you find Complete Ds and psp games for less then 5 each

Know for fact i can grab probally at least 3 to 4 each for these games on ebay so WOOOOO

[quote name='reininop']Shadowrun for Xbox 360: $5.49.......... Only problem would be finding someone else to play it with you.[/QUOTE]

Shadowrun has a solid playerbase. One of my favorite games to play on live. Luckily if there are not enough players to form a game in matchmaking it will temp throw in bots to make teams till people join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back