Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Shift was for the PS3 so I could put it with my new G27. On the other hand; if I can afford a G27, I should be able to afford a 50 dollar game.

Picked up New Play Control Pikmin for $10 and The Punisher for the OG Xbox for $4. I'm really surprised by some of the older gems they have on here. Would pick up more if I hadn't already blown my gaming budget.

And it looks like the DSi XL is now OOS.

Probably wouldn't hurt to check back frequently if you are in the market for a DSi XL though.

[quote name='poker360']Wow...

Nintendo DSi XL Added, factory sealed, minor damage to box. $159.99

great deal since it JUST came out.[/QUOTE]

how easy those camera can be damaged i wouldnt be buying a damage box system..

I'll definitely watch out for the DSi XL. The PSP go is tempting, but really want to see what sony will be doing to "re-invigorate" the PSP go platform first.

[quote name='slidecage']how easy those camera can be damaged i wouldnt be buying a damage box system..[/QUOTE]

I'd gladly take a broken lens in exchange for a $30 discount since I don't give two shits about a DS camera.

I'm really tempted to pick up that PSP Go. Just wondering if it comes with all accessories. Not to mention 'minor blemishes' on main unit could mean pretty much anything. Whatto do, what to do...

[quote name='Tengaport']I'm really tempted to pick up that PSP Go. Just wondering if it comes with all accessories. Not to mention 'minor blemishes' on main unit could mean pretty much anything. Whatto do, what to do...[/QUOTE]

I think these items are covered under Amazon's return policy so give it a shot.

OP Updated yet again. Several games were added, especially wii / ds. Removed several games that were now OOS.

Factory sealed, box damaged nintendo wii added to op, $182

come crappy cheap Ds/psp games found

Fabulous Finds - THQ; Video Game

$6.99
You Save:
$13.00 (65%)

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings - Lucas Arts Entertainment; Video Game

$5.99
You Save:
$14.00 (70%)

Brooktown High: Senior Year - Konami; Video Game

$5.49

EDIT....

I grabbed
Carol Vorderman's Sudoku PSP for 4.99 as a last minute cheap gift so that is gone :)

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Just ordered Tony Hawk Ride on PS3 for $36 shipped, new. Now to buy a PS3.[/QUOTE]

im honestly tempted on the 360 version for the 38$ price despite the terrible reviews... just can't seem to pull the trigger on it though

The Last Remnant
Infinite Undiscovery
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Hellboy: The Science of Evil

Total = 40.46$ Free shipping.

Timeshift, Endwar, Brother's in Arms and Darksector are all tempting too for under 10 dollars each.

Anyone elses games look like refurbs? Was looking at the games I got today and thought I saw something, but didn't quite super scrutinize them, then got to the last game and saw very obvious swirl marks. So proceeded to inspect them all carefully and 3/5 of them look like refurbs.

Guess with the price it's not a big deal.

[quote name='slidecage']nice if there would been a way to sort by system[/QUOTE]

In the search bar, make sure the drop-down menu says warehouse deals and type in the system name. Like ps3, 360, wii, that's what I do.

Thanks Poker. Picked up a couple PS3 and DS games. I knew about the warehouse deals, but hadn't and wouldn't have look at it if you hadn't posted this.

[quote name='nekromantix']Anyone elses games look like refurbs? Was looking at the games I got today and thought I saw something, but didn't quite super scrutinize them, then got to the last game and saw very obvious swirl marks. So proceeded to inspect them all carefully and 3/5 of them look like refurbs.

Guess with the price it's not a big deal.[/QUOTE]

they're listed as used game's, product description described them pretty well. I received mine today, they were re sealed and in great condition

[quote name='poker360']they're listed as used game's, product description described them pretty well. I received mine today, they were re sealed and in great condition[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine came in like new condition, just groaned a little when I saw refurbished because I've had a checkered past with refurbs. Installed no problem though so I'm happy.

Now to remove these stickers...

Sucks that my prime membership ran out today, gotta plan out these less than $25 purchases. Would have ordered more if I knew it was running out :cry:

I got my copy of Too Human today. I wouldn't call it like new, but it was definitely in very good condition.

The disc seemed mint, it just had bits of dust; a steady helping of compressed air should take care of it.

Received my Valkyrie Chronicles--in pretty much perfect shape (minus some weird extra plastic/tape on the outside edge that I think should be removable).

Glad everyone seems to be satisfied with Amazon Warehouse.

Updated thread once again, added a few psp titles that stood out to me.
Oh, and Heavy Rain dropped a whopping dollar!

:360: Oblivion can be had for $10 with the GOTY version (including Knights Of The Nine & Shivering Isles) is $21 or so.

[quote name='nekromantix']Anyone elses games look like refurbs? Was looking at the games I got today and thought I saw something, but didn't quite super scrutinize them, then got to the last game and saw very obvious swirl marks. So proceeded to inspect them all carefully and 3/5 of them look like refurbs.

Guess with the price it's not a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Wow.

I've been ordering stuff through Amazon Warehouse for the past year or so, and I've never gotten any used game discs that look like they've been refurbed. I've gotten items with dinged packaging, one with a misprinted instruction book, etc. but all the discs were in very good condition. Were these games described as being "Used-Like New" condition?

Thread updated. Removed some that were listed, adjusted price on a few. Band Hero for ps3 is "Manufacturer shrink wrapped" for $66

Whenever these console deals (like the ps3 slim that was just $192) go on sale, they are almost sold out immediately.

Will leave all links to console deals in the op so check back frequently if you're interested in a great deal on a "Like New" or "damaged box" unit.

[quote name='Spacepest']Were these games described as being "Used-Like New" condition?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, all were used like new. Not sure I've seen any 360 games that don't fall under that category.

[quote name='carbontiger']I give you a ton of credit to keep this thread updated, Poker. Most of the deals are coming and going...sounds like a nightmare.[/QUOTE]

I usually try to update it several times throughout the day.

I received my copy of Skate for 360 which was "like new". It was resealed, and it still had the seal on it cut down the middle, all good signs. But then I opened the case and noticed a badly water damaged manual. More importantly there is a chip missing out of the inner ring of the disc, and it seems like a crack that could easily grow concetrically. Also the disc and case were covered in lint. I tested it and the game seems to work for now so I won't complain too much for $7.50, but I'll warn you guys that the condition of the games is YMMV.

They all follow the same return policy as everything else sold by Amazon so there is literally no risk. Just express how you felt the condition was not accurate and they'll pay the return costs

[quote name='poker360']Thanks :D

I usually try to update it several times throughout the day.[/QUOTE]

no, rephrase that.

you watch this thread/warehouse deals like a HAWK! :p

all for our benefit!

I got my SMT Strange Journey today. The outer cardboard box had a bumped corner and the cd sleeve inside had a slight bend. Everything was unopened though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back