Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Superman Returns and GG:X2 Reload today, absolutely mint.

Taking a lot of willpower to not go on a spree and buy every game I don't have that's less than $8.

I got my copy of The Punisher for the original X-Box ("Used - Like New")... And... The actual game case was in a bit of shit condition... Mostly it was the plastic covering over the art that was ripped in several spots. Manual looks fine, and the actual disc looks fine.

[quote name='nekromantix']Got Superman Returns and GG:X2 Reload today, absolutely mint.

Taking a lot of willpower to not go on a spree and buy every game I don't have that's less than $8.[/QUOTE]
I'm looking at (360):
Ninja Blade
Far Cry 2
Terminator Salvation
Fairytale Fights
Blacksite Area 51
Legendary
BA: Hell's Highway
Too Human
Turok
Godfather II
All for $102.90, trying to decide what ain't getting the cut.:)

Man, I really wanted that Xbox 360. I wander if there is a certain time of the day that they go through their inventory and decide to put things on Warehouse Deals? (Doubt it...)

Also, they have Valkyria Chronicles $16.99 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for $14.99

quick question, is it possible to somehow add an item from the warehouse to an existing amazon order?

i'm guessing no since when i call they require the ASIN to add a game to the order, and the ASIN is the same for both used and new

[quote name='y2jasper']quick question, is it possible to somehow add an item from the warehouse to an existing amazon order?

i'm guessing no since when i call they require the ASIN to add a game to the order, and the ASIN is the same for both used and new[/QUOTE]

I would think not. The warehouse deals seem to be separate from the normal amazon stock. I know when I've tried to have items added before and they went out of stock somehow between when I looked it up and when I asked they couldn't add them to the order because Amazon.com wasn't currently a seller.

Can't hurt to ask though I suppose.

[quote name='sabanoo']I would think not. The warehouse deals seem to be separate from the normal amazon stock. I know when I've tried to have items added before and they went out of stock somehow between when I looked it up and when I asked they couldn't add them to the order because Amazon.com wasn't currently a seller.

Can't hurt to ask though I suppose.[/QUOTE]

I ordered 3 games from Warehouse and a new game from Amazon Saturday and they arrived today in the same package.

[quote name='KnightofHearts']I'm looking at (360):
Ninja Blade
Far Cry 2
Terminator Salvation
Fairytale Fights
Blacksite Area 51
Legendary
BA: Hell's Highway
Too Human
Turok
Godfather II
All for $102.90, trying to decide what ain't getting the cut.:)[/QUOTE]

Legendary & Fairytale Fights are a good place to start. Just because they're cheap, doesn't mean they're worth it.

Ninja Gaiden Black (XBOX) - 9.99
Sega Marine Fishing (DC) - 3.99 - awesome to play with the fishing controller
Shenmue (DC) - 19.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3) - 25.99
PS3 120gb Black Friday Bundle w. Infamous & Killzone 2 - 305.99

[quote name='beatngurnuts']I got the elite winter bundle with lego batman/Pure for $189.99 two weeks ago, it went up again, but you never know it might go down[/QUOTE]

Nice. I guess I'll just wait around for a price drop like that...

op updated. Added several games that came back in stock (NSMB, NSMB Wii, white knight chronicles, madworld, MW2)

[quote name='beatngurnuts']I got the elite winter bundle with lego batman/Pure for $189.99 two weeks ago, it went up again, but you never know it might go down[/QUOTE]

Damn, I thought I got a deal when I paid $228.99 last week, and now it's up to $260.99!

how often do the games have a price drop? i'm looking to get one game since its hard to find, but it's still more then i want to pay...

[quote name='slidecage']ds

lunar knights for 14 isnt bad
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings 13
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir 9
Children of Mana 7
simcity 7
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Some half decent deals there alright.

[quote name='y2jasper']how often do the games have a price drop? i'm looking to get one game since its hard to find, but it's still more then i want to pay...[/QUOTE]

Stock literally flucuates on a daily basis.

If you want something really badly, put it on your Amazon wishlist and then go check the prices on it once a day. At least that's what I do.

[quote name='y2jasper']how often do the games have a price drop? i'm looking to get one game since its hard to find, but it's still more then i want to pay...[/QUOTE]

Which game? Maybe someone can post if it's fluctuated in the past.

If I had money right now I'd totally pick up Tetris DS. That game's hard to find at all, let alone below $50, so that's a ridiculous steal. It's so good, too, blah.

[quote name='Tranzience']If I had money right now I'd totally pick up Tetris DS. That game's hard to find at all, let alone below $50, so that's a ridiculous steal. It's so good, too, blah.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? I bought it at launch, didn't realize it's now hard to find.

[quote name='y2jasper']quick question, is it possible to somehow add an item from the warehouse to an existing amazon order?

i'm guessing no since when i call they require the ASIN to add a game to the order, and the ASIN is the same for both used and new[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is but you have to order it through Amazon, (all Warehouse deals should show up in the marketplaced Used section) then add them with the regular Amazon.com order and away you go.

I do it all the time to get filler (for FSSS) for my Amazon.com orders by grabbing something cheap that I want from Warehouse Deals, and now you know. ;)

[quote name='Dranakin']Oh really? I bought it at launch, didn't realize it's now hard to find.[/QUOTE]

It's long out of print.

xbox 360 arcade for $126 added, several wii games added including Rabbids go home.

It appears amazon is updating a lot of stock, lots of games are coming back in stock, to many for me to list. Make sure you check it out.

I saw that 120GB with games deal and they've also got a 250GB model for 313.99. Amazon.com has the CECH-2101A too.

I got my copy of :360: Codemned today. It's in great condition. It had the y-seal plastic and the microsoft green seal was untouched. The disc was in great condition and so was the manual. Like they have never been touched before. Hopefully the four other games I ordered from warehouse deals, show up like this.

picked up one of the ps3 bundles...curious to see if its "dented box" or used though....the listing wasn't very descriptive...

[quote name='FeralWraith']Urgh, they had a copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta on there. Makes me wish my Xbox wasn't toast (don't own a 360, either). :([/QUOTE]

Sorry, but Thank You.

Bought it.:D
Never got to play it, my xbox crapped out before I could get it.

I bought a warehouse copy of Condemned 1 when Condemned 2 was $7.xx. The warehouse copy of Condemned arrived sealed (though apparently resealed since the MS sticker wasn't there). Still, $15 shipped for a pair of great games rules.

Looks like there's a copy of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for PSP listed at $19.99 via Warehouse deals. That's a pretty decent deal and the game is pretty hard to find especially with Peace Walker coming out. Cheaper than Gamestop and you won't have to screw around finding a copy that isn't mangled.

I like how I bought 3 games from Warehouse Deals and they relisted 2 of those games at a cheaper price after my order went through.

That irked me big time.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']
That irked me the wrong way big time.[/QUOTE]

Please to be explaining how is "irked" the right way and much thanks.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']I like how I bought 3 games from Warehouse Deals and they relisted 2 of those games at a cheaper price after my order went through.

That irked me the wrong way big time.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the packaging on your copy was in better condition than the other two?? Just a guess as I have no experience with Warehouse...

[quote name='Zippon']Please to be explaining how is "irked" the right way and much thanks.[/QUOTE]

You must be bored. I fixed it happy?

[quote name='Markew001']Maybe the packaging on your copy was in better condition than the other two?? Just a guess as I have no experience with Warehouse...[/QUOTE]

I hope so. It's pretty shady to list a game for 11.99 for the past week to only put up another right away for 9.99

Thanks for posting these. I just signed up for the site the other day and I'm already getting deals. I picked up MadWorld for the Wii. I was holding on to a raincheck at Best Buy for $10 but they never got the game in stock. It already shipped too.

Thanks for the thread, OP. I've been just kinda checking it out the last few days but pulled the trigger on some stuff today. Just got a DS so I picked up FFIII, Hotel Dusk, Trauma Center, and Elite Beat Agents all for just under $33. Now I'll have plenty of hand-held goodness so I can multitask while spending lazy Sunday afternoons lounging on the couch watching baseball all summer :)

[quote name='SelmaBlair']You must be bored. I fixed it happy?

I hope so. It's pretty shady to list a game for 11.99 for the past week to only put up another right away for 9.99[/QUOTE]

They do this quite often - in fact, pretty much all of the warehousedeals games' prices are fluctuating. I spent some time a while back tracking various games they had listed, and they would often drop slowly, a few percentage points at a time, probably 5% at a time, over a period of a week or couple of weeks, then all of a sudden they would set the price back up to the high point and the cycle would start all over again.

I really wish this thread hadn't been posted, because warehousedeals has been my secret goldmine for various long out of print, hard to find, and expensive games, although their pricing for that sort of stuff tends to be market price. But the conditions for the most part have been fantastic - complete and mint.

I'm not sure if the older stuff like the PS1 RPGs are trade ins or what, because I bought a copy of Persona 1 from there when it dropped to $29.99 or so (went from $109 -> $99 -> $79 -> $72 -> $52 -> $49 -> $29) and now they have another one listed at $72 I think.

I also got Metal Gear Solid on GBC complete and just minty mint for $7.99, that was a total steal.

[quote name='uEih']How long was that $192 PS3 up for? I'm looking for a ps3 that cheap.[/QUOTE]

not very long. a couple minutes at most

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back