Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving these warehouse deals for bulking up my PSP collection. In the last month i've gotten GTA: Chinatown Wars, Jeanne D'Arc, Hot Shots Golf: OT, Manhunt 2, and Parappa for dirt cheap and all have been mint that i've received so far. Sure beats paying the same price at gamestop for a much less than perfect copy.

[quote name='afultz075']Loving these warehouse deals for bulking up my PSP collection. In the last month i've gotten GTA: Chinatown Wars, Jeanne D'Arc, Hot Shots Golf: OT, Manhunt 2, and Parappa for dirt cheap and all have been mint that i've received so far. Sure beats paying the same price at gamestop for a much less than perfect copy.[/QUOTE]

My mileage has varied. The resealed with y-folds look nice and hopeful on the outside.
Prior to them accepting trade-ins they were consistently "like new" and if I did not know better,
I would have at first thought that they
had/were sending me new titles accidentally.
Piece Of Mind Media used to be one
of the more reliable. More of a roll of the dice these days,
if Like New is your scene [is definitely the least I try and settle for]

With the last couple, "Like New" has been used quite liberally.
What once looked like it could have been a new return has been more like
somewhat cared for and clearly used. Nothing usually wrong with that,
except when you you are anticipating like new.
The way catalog titles have been dropping, I have been holding
out for new. There will always be exceptions, but they have made
me much more cautious.

[quote name='vikingvessel']My mileage has varied. The resealed with y-folds look nice and hopeful on the outside.
Prior to them accepting trade-ins they were consistently "like new" and if I did not know better,
I would have at first thought that they
had/were sending me new titles accidentally.
Piece Of Mind Media used to be one
of the more reliable. More of a roll of the dice these days,
if Like New is your scene [is definitely the least I try and settle for]

With the last couple, "Like New" has been used quite liberally.
What once looked like it could have been a new return has been more like
somewhat cared for and clearly used. Nothing usually wrong with that,
except when you you are anticipating like new.
The way catalog titles have been dropping, I have been holding
out for new. There will always be exceptions, but they have made
me much more cautious.[/QUOTE]

I would still trust Amazon for used items over other used retailers any day. While I know buying used games/movies/electronics is always a bit of a crapshoot in regards to condition, I view Amazon as more trustworthy than Gamestop for used games in that I don't think they'd try to sell me garbage like GS does (stuff that is ridiculously scratched, waterdamaged, discs with cracks, etc.)

ordered psychonauts (after playing brutal legend) and i can say that the "like new" condition was damn near immaculate.. it came shrink wrapped too

[quote name='afultz075']I would still trust Amazon for used items over other used retailers any day. While I know buying used games/movies/electronics is always a bit of a crapshoot in regards to condition, I view Amazon as more trustworthy than Gamestop for used games in that I don't think they'd try to sell me garbage like GS does (stuff that is ridiculously scratched, waterdamaged, discs with cracks, etc.)[/QUOTE]

I for the most part agree, though the process takes a bit longer
to resolve itself, whether favorably or negatively with Amazon,
which is just about guaranteed to satisfy with new merch.

With GS [at least in store, as I could never order used from the site]
it is cut and dry and ends right there.
You already know the Disc/Artwork/Manual have met your approval,
if you make it to the "may I please take a look at the disc first" phase.
If the disc doesn't cut it, game over with no funds changing hands
and no risk of dealing with RMA's & return shipments.

Based on how some of the marketplace sellers package things, there is no
doubt in my mind that they may also be fulfilling warehouse deals.
Not many do the y-Folds reseal, and even less would be inclined
to use the exact same labeling/verbiage/formatting on the labels fastened
to the back of the shrinkwrap, usually in the UPC area.
That is where my quality assumptions began to waiver.

You can always send them back and nobody is more customer-aware
than Amazon, but the chances escalate with used merchandise
described as "Like New" with no image of the actual item.

After quite a few orders I just had my first letdown from Warehouse Deals. I ordered a "Like New" Growlanser Heritage of War Limited Edition (PS2) and it wound up arriving with just the slim-DVD case, artwork and instructions. None of the items that actually make it the Limited Edition. On top of that, it shipped via UPS Mail Innovations in a Jiffy Rigi Mini Bag and by the time it showed up the game inside had been completely crushed.

At least Amazon returns are slick as hell.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Fallout 3 at 12 bucks is great. Too bad it's sold out.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, i haven't updated my op all day. Will make sure i do it again tomorrow morning.

Hey, Poker, just wanted to say thanks again for this thread. Considering the vast number of "deals" to be had here and the mercurial nature of their pricing and availablity I'm sure it takes quite a bit of effort on your end just to hit the highlights. At the very least, I now know where to look for these warehouse deals for any specific game that I'm hunting. Really appreciate the effort, man.

[quote name='robdees']Hey, Poker, just wanted to say thanks again for this thread. Considering the vast number of "deals" to be had here and the mercurial nature of their pricing and availablity I'm sure it takes quite a bit of effort on your end just to hit the highlights. At the very least, I now know where to look for these warehouse deals for any specific game that I'm hunting. Really appreciate the effort, man.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Glad to see people are liking this thread :)

Decided to go ahead and update op. Mainly removed some titles that were no longer available. Added a new section "Old games"... Mainly has some older rare games (Final fantasy VII for ps1) but really expensive.. i guess their rare though.

Hmm, odd. Made a couple of purchases that are in the "haha, you are stuck now" phase, but they're still showing up on the warehouse site.

1 of: Xbox 360 Arcade [Video Game]
Condition: Used - Very Good
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)
Grand Total: $86.99

my bank account is hurting this month...

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Anyone want to weigh in on the quality of the consoles being sold thru here?

I see people jumping all over the sub

[quote name='spcheap']I am wondering the same thing, although I already jumped on the $87 arcade offer yesterday, I knew there was limited time to get it.[/QUOTE]
i ordered the PS3 bundle with Killone and Infamous...got it friday and have been impressed so far. System was in an open box, but looks brand new. No fingerprints, foodstains, smudges, etc on anything...Games were both opened, but everything seems to be fine so far....

[quote name='deathshots']1 of: Xbox 360 Arcade [Video Game]
Condition: Used - Very Good
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)
Grand Total: $86.99

my bank account is hurting this month...[/QUOTE]

I'm always late for that one... Damn!

Well, they canceled my $87 Xbox, this is after I went in on the Mass Effect deal. Yet they are still selling them? Call me confused.

[quote name='FeralWraith']Hmm, odd. Made a couple of purchases that are in the "haha, you are stuck now" phase, but they're still showing up on the warehouse site.[/QUOTE]

They often have multiple copies in stock.

Yeah I have the 120GB Slim PS3 Black Friday Bundle (with Killzone 2 and inFamous) coming in on Tuesday. It was listed in like new condition, so I'm hoping it all comes in good shape because I'm very cautious about buying consoles used.

$306.99 shipped with Prime.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']In the PS3 listing, anybody know what this means?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like if any DLC came in the box might have been used by the previous owner.

For example the golden Gears of War guns, if someone uses rhe code to unlock them and sells the game the new owner won't be able to get them.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Sounds like if any DLC came in the box might have been used by the previous owner.

For example the golden Gears of War guns, if someone uses rhe code to unlock them and sells the game the new owner won't be able to get them.[/QUOTE]
But that's on the PS3 console listing. Did DLC (or a "full game") come with the console?

Edit: this listing: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1270062320&sr=1-1&condition=used

[quote name='Rozz']That just looks to be a generic disclaimer.[/QUOTE]

This is possible. I'm starting to see the disclaimer come up on games that don't even have any downloadable content.

OP Updated.

For everyone buying the cheap 360s, i have HIGH confidence (especially with all these sales on the 360), that a slim xbox 360 will be announced at E3 this year. (Possibly a natal bundle). Just a guess as to why they're cheap as hell.

[quote name='poker360']OP Updated.

For everyone buying the cheap 360s, i have HIGH confidence (especially with all these sales on the 360), that a slim xbox 360 will be announced at E3 this year. (Possibly a natal bundle). Just a guess as to why they're cheap as hell.[/QUOTE]

Is it likely that the slim Xbox would have any different features from the current Xbox other than the size?

[quote name='mistymayem']Is it likely that the slim Xbox would have any different features from the current Xbox other than the size?[/QUOTE]

My main guess would there would be no overheating problems (RROD). Then again i could be wrong but i think it would be stupid on microsoft's part NOT to make a slim line xbox to relaunch xbox 360 with project natal

Thanks OP. Went ahead and took a chance on the slim 120gb ps3 for $264.99. Added 1 day shipping for $3.99 and used a $25 rewards certificate. $243.99 total shipped. Hope its a good deal and like new like it was listed. :)

@andrewsawesom4, chuckydj, and others that bought the ps3 used-like new. were they in great condition? is the blu-ray player still in great condition, etc?

Thanks a lot OP, I had ordered LBP GOTY with credit from amazon but it is OOS. Canceled that order and bit on it used. Still need to decide what to use the credit on.

I was eyeing the ps3 for a drop from the $260 price range but now its OOS.. maybe when it comes back it'll be lower.

[quote name='justasplanned']is the free super saver shipping always this slow?[/QUOTE]

What is "this slow" ? After the portion of your order shipping is available, it takes 5-9 business days for it to ship. If you're still inside that time frame, you don't have much room to complain.

Having said that, I don't think I've ever had FSSS take a week. Sometimes I've gotten things in 2 days with FSSS.

If its been more than 9 business days since Amazon said your game shipped, send them an email.

[quote name='kodave']What is "this slow" ? After the portion of your order shipping is available, it takes 5-9 business days for it to ship. If you're still inside that time frame, you don't have much room to complain.

Having said that, I don't think I've ever had FSSS take a week. Sometimes I've gotten things in 2 days with FSSS.

If its been more than 9 business days since Amazon said your game shipped, send them an email.[/QUOTE]

is it SHIPS within or delivered within...

I ordered 2 packages saturday night..

both are shipped and to get here by saturday (free shipping)

[quote name='slidecage']is it SHIPS within or delivered within...

I ordered 2 packages saturday night..

both are shipped and to get here by saturday (free shipping)[/QUOTE]

I misspoke in my previous post. What I meant was once it ships, its 5-9 days for transit. It might not be available to ship for a prolonged period of time in some instances, but usually the website will tell you how long the delay is before the item will become available for shipping.

From Amazon's website: "Once your items are available, your order will be delivered within 5-9 business days."

Ugh, my copy of New Super Mario Bros. was clearly fake. Cheap printed sticker, no serial code on the back, and it wouldn't boot up on my DSi. Will be seeking a refund. Shame that there aren't any copies left.

[quote name='Dranakin']Ugh, my copy of New Super Mario Bros. was clearly fake. Cheap printed sticker, no serial code on the back, and it wouldn't boot up on my DSi. Will be seeking a refund. Shame that there aren't any copies left.[/QUOTE]

sickening that they even accept fakes, or have the lack of intelligence to realize they're fakes.

glad that I didn't order that monopoly compilation that popped up a few nights ago.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I'm VERY tempted at Band Hero complete on PS3 for $66 shipped...[/QUOTE]

I got one recently. Everything was in new condition and the export code was unused.

I didn't read through the entire thread to see if this was posted, but it doesn't seem like it was up recently.

There appears to be at one copy of Afrika available so if someone really wants to play it they should buy it now http://www.warehousedeals.com/Afrika/M/B000ZKDOUI.htm

Hey, if people can make a whole topic about it being in stock on Gamestop's website, I can make one post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back