Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
So who has ordered from them before? I picked up a copy of Too Human for $8.99 that said it was "Used - Like New." How accurate are their descriptions?

I'm debating NFS: Shift @ 23.99, but I'd like to know how close to "Like New" the game would actually be. I have no problem throwing down $9, but for $24, I'd like some feedback.

[quote name='lolwut?']So who has ordered from them before? I picked up a copy of Too Human for $8.99 that said it was "Used - Like New." How accurate are their descriptions?

I'm debating NFS: Shift @ 23.99, but I'd like to know how close to "Like New" the game would actually be. I have no problem throwing down $9, but for $24, I'd like some feedback.[/QUOTE]

From what i've heard from everyone so far, the descriptions are very accurate. Also take in mind it's amazon, which is known for it's great customer service and reliability.

Great thread...although I think it's going to add another game or two to my backlog....anyone have any first hand thoughts on bayonetta, it's tempting me at the moment (or maybe Heavy Rain...?)

[quote name='lolwut?']So who has ordered from them before? I picked up a copy of Too Human for $8.99 that said it was "Used - Like New." How accurate are their descriptions?

I'm debating NFS: Shift @ 23.99, but I'd like to know how close to "Like New" the game would actually be. I have no problem throwing down $9, but for $24, I'd like some feedback.[/QUOTE]

I bought a few games from them recently. I was under the impression the games I'd get would be returns or ones with damaged packaging. The ones I got were clearly used (which I could tell due to them having saved data on them), but the I really can't complain about the quality. All the games came with their manuals, which were in perfect condition. Even the boxes are fine.

They're used. If you get damaged packaging/etc., consider yourself lucky, and not to expect that everytime.

Everything I've gotten from it works perfectly though, and also includes all the necessary goods.

Man, great find OP. I picked up Godfather 2 and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for $22 total. Both have been on my get list, I've just been waiting for the price to really drop in order to pull the trigger. Thanks a bunch!

[quote name='ChernobylCow']I have a question for you guys. I ordered a game from Amazon warehouse and used the Prime shipping. the ETA was a thursday and it didn't arrive till a monday. Is that usual for amazon warehouse? I was a little miffed but it was only a $10 game.[/QUOTE]

It all depends what shipping you picked. The Free non prime shipping is a bit slow and sometimes comes after the est date. I got Amazon Prime and i always do free 2 day ship and get it almost always 2 days later. I even had stuff shipped overnight cause they shipped it out a day late. They always give the prime members the best service way i dig this 3 month trial i got thanks to this site.

I bought Brutal Legends Like New 360 for $13.99 with free 2 day ship with prime. I got a email 30 mins later saying here is my ups tracking number. The tracking shows only billing info received but that means it is ready for next ups pickup and all ready to go out.

The Brutal legends is a killer game and for $13.99 with like new condition and free shipping makes it a great deal. The other sales for this is $15 the cheapest and slow shipping time compared to this place.

Go Warehouse!

They are dead on so far. I ordered about 30 things from them since end of last year to now. They are a great place and shocked others did not order from this before. I get amazing deals all the time and like new conditions! I even get unused codes in the cases!

Since the word is getting around more they are jacking up the prices through. The stuff that does not sell as well they often lower and then raise them over and over.

The trick for the deals is add the stuff to your cart and mark them all to save for later. I do this for all the games i might want for good prices. I score so many cheap deals this way.

I decided to bite on Wario: Master of Disguise for the Nintendo DS. I'm glad that they integrated the website with the regular Amazon website so I could add other stuff to qualify for FSSS

Dont do it, I skated for years and figured that I know how to skate so it should be easy for me. WRONG, it really controls like shit. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone, it is a very bad game.

[quote name='Dakkon']Great thread...although I think it's going to add another game or two to my backlog....anyone have any first hand thoughts on bayonetta, it's tempting me at the moment (or maybe Heavy Rain...?)[/QUOTE]

They have demos for both on PSN. Bayonetta is an action game very similar to Devil May Cry (directed by the same guy) and from what I played seemed really cool. I'm trying to get it at a low price though...maybe $25 at some point...

[quote name='yokofox33']Just noticed they have a copy of Valkyria Chronicles for 16.99 if anyone is interested. Awesome game, great price.
Linky. [/QUOTE]

Just saw that earlier - someone should snatch this up if you're interested in the game.

Not that anyone was probably looking for this, but I also decided to pick up The Punisher game for the original XBox for $4.49. Never knew it existed.

[quote name='jscme']I love how TH: Ride has plummeted. I might pick it up when I can find it for $5 next to the Rock Revolution bundles.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I'd have more fun taking a 5 dollar bill out of my wallet and flushing it down the toilet, but that's just me. ;)

Anyone that can tell me if my "credit" from buying GoWIII will apply to a used game from amazon? Or is just toward new games?

[quote name='TheFa1thful']Anyone that can tell me if my "credit" from buying GoWIII will apply to a used game from amazon? Or is just toward new games?[/QUOTE]

You can add it to cart and do it like your checking out and find out, but then just leave the page and remove from cart.

[quote name='TheFa1thful']Anyone that can tell me if my "credit" from buying GoWIII will apply to a used game from amazon? Or is just toward new games?[/QUOTE]

Tried that the other day to try and snag Mag used but the option for applying my credit never showed up. Oh well I'll hold on to the credit and hope GS does a 2 for 1 on used

I'm intrigued by MAG at that price, but I'm so engrossed with Bad Company 2, I doubt I'd even come offa' the game long enough to give another console shooter any attention.

I might jump on The Crystal Bearers, though. But I'm sure I'll see it cheaper so I don't know. Anyone have any thoughts about the game?

[quote name='jupiterjones']Good to see THR hitting the bottom like it deserves....hopefully a good deal for DJ Hero along that price sometime soon....[/QUOTE]

i honestly hope dj hero doesn't hit that price, it's such a great game and is worth more money than that.

[quote name='poker360']i honestly hope dj hero doesn't hit that price, it's such a great game and is worth more money than that.[/QUOTE]

I don't think DJ Hero is bad in any respect, it's just that with the impending announcement of DJ Hero 2, the first set will be hitting bargain price hopefully before too long.....

[quote name='jupiterjones']And does anyone know if these are the games that have been traded in? Just curious where they all ended up....[/QUOTE]

Definitely possible, bought a mint Dark Cloud 2 a few weeks back and they have FFVII, both of which they haven't stocked in years

[quote name='jacknicklson']Definitely possible, bought a mint Dark Cloud 2 a few weeks back and they have FFVII, both of which they haven't stocked in years[/QUOTE]

Damn I tried to get Dark Cloud 2 just yesterday and it sold while I was getting ready to check out. I'll have to keep an eye out for any more.

[quote name='optimusprime8062']They have demos for both on PSN. Bayonetta is an action game very similar to Devil May Cry (directed by the same guy) and from what I played seemed really cool. I'm trying to get it at a low price though...maybe $25 at some point...[/QUOTE]

Good point, I think I agree with you after the demo...going to get it, but wait for a lower price point $20-25

95% percent of these are either customer returns or were "damaged" in shipping/warehouse. I wouldn't expect these to be the used games we're sending in - many of them include all of the same extras that you'd get from a new package, and I doubt anyone would send in DLC cards and whatnot.

[quote name='JJSP']95% percent of these are either customer returns or were "damaged" in shipping/warehouse. I wouldn't expect these to be the used games we're sending in - many of them include all of the same extras that you'd get from a new package, and I doubt anyone would send in DLC cards and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

If they're not used games where do they get the really old games from? Many of those PSX games have been out of print for years.

[quote name='Rozz']If they're not used games where do they get the really old games from? Many of those PSX games have been out of print for years.[/QUOTE]

if they say - used - mint, good, acceptable, etc. - it's a pretty safe assumption that they are used games they've received from the trade in program. Whenever I trade in a game, it always has the case, manual, and whatever other goodies might have come with it, providing i received it in that condition.

[quote name='Patriotbball5460']Should I feel stupid for thinking about buying TH: Ride at $36?[/QUOTE]

Ive always wanted to try it myself also just to see in person how bad it is. $36 is pretty high though lol

[quote name='Metalic']Ive always wanted to try it myself also just to see in person how bad it is. $36 is pretty high though lol[/QUOTE]

yeah lol, for some reason i'm trying to justify buying it, but the more reviews i look at the worse it is looking to be ...

[quote name='mitch079']if they say - used - mint, good, acceptable, etc. - it's a pretty safe assumption that they are used games they've received from the trade in program. Whenever I trade in a game, it always has the case, manual, and whatever other goodies might have come with it, providing i received it in that condition.[/QUOTE]

But the used games are supposed to be handled through NorAm and sold through their divisions (such as Source Media and Pieceofmindbooks).

Some of these games list the Price and say Free Shipping afterward. It doesn't say "Qualifies for Free Super Saver Shipping." To me that is slightly misleading.

I emailed Amazon CS saying I was trying to order on Warehouse Deals because it said Free Shipping but it wouldn't give me Free Shipping at checkout, and said that if they meant FSSS they should change the website as to not mislead people. They replied I was right, and gave me free shipping.

So if anyone wants a single game below $25 and it says Free Shipping on the Warehouse Deals website next to the game price (not the Amazon website), shoot an email to Amazon CS.

[quote name='carbontiger']$169 for a white PSPgo is not a bad price if I were in the market for one.[/QUOTE]

added this to the op, thanks.

[quote name='carbontiger']$169 for a white PSPgo is not a bad price if I were in the market for one.[/QUOTE]

If there were a way to save all the PSP UMD games I already have onto its hard drive I'd be all over it. Hopefully its hacked soon. :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If there were a way to save all the PSP UMD games I already have onto its hard drive I'd be all over it. Hopefully its hacked soon. :)[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't be suprised if they announced some type of feature like this around e3, although they would have to find a way so you couldn't just save it to the psp go and trade the umd in or something (Maybe send in UMD's and get e-mailed a code to download the game??) ... cuz i don't think sales are to hot they need to do something

[quote name='poker360']i wouldn't be suprised if they announced some type of feature like this around e3, although they would have to find a way so you couldn't just save it to the psp go and trade the umd in or something (Maybe send in UMD's and get e-mailed a code to download the game??) ... cuz i don't think sales are to hot they need to do something[/QUOTE]

According to Sony, the reason they didn't match the Euro trade in program was b/c of legal rights of titles going from UMD to digital. I don't think they're going to fix that anytime soon. It would cost them way too much. Publishers should issue digital rights for download to people once they trade in their UMDs, but I don't see that happening either.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If there were a way to save all the PSP UMD games I already have onto its hard drive I'd be all over it. Hopefully its hacked soon. :)[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like that's going to happen. The 3000 still has no perm-hack and the go has only seen minimal homebrew applicability. I waiting for the same thing simply b/c I have a huge log of UMD games that I am not going to re-buy on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back