Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evildeadjedi']What program can I use to get a quicker update? The firefox one only goes down to 5 minutes. I tried looking in the warehouse deals listings but they were not updating. Should I just click on the used listing for the product and set that page to update?[/QUOTE]

If I'm available I just leave a tab open and remember to refresh pretty frequently as these things can easily sell out in way under a minute. Wii's were put up the last two nights at around 2am PST for anyone who cares.

[quote name='Ryan0991']I bought the PS3 250gb LBP bundle, but it says the shipping estimate is October 18, 2010.

:([/QUOTE]
What time did you get your order confirmation? Mines is coming Aug 17 with Prime :D

man though i could done a flip

WARRIOR For the psp

6.49 used

they give 6.50 credit thought it be a nice free rental

BUT game does not SHIP till AUG 20 WTF

[quote name='slidecage']man though i could done a flip

warrior for the psp

6.49 used

but game does not ship till aug 20 wtf[/quote]

oh noes all is lost!

[quote name='slidecage']man though i could done a flip

WARRIOR For the psp

6.49 used

BUT game does not SHIP till AUG 20 WTF[/QUOTE]

You should create a rap video to share your deep emotions on this epic story.

[quote name='jkanownik']You should create a rap video to share your deep emotions on this epic story.[/QUOTE]

Hard poop is hard.

[quote name='mcthatch']oh noes all is lost![/QUOTE]

WOOOO

dont know if its a good book or not BUT Got

The Works, Literary, Moral, And Medical of Thomas Percival V2 [Hardcover]

for 1 penny shipped 2 day LOL

thats going to cost a pretty penny shipping a 588 hardcover book

im sure amazon gets a hell of a deal shipping cause on uPS it looks like it will cost between 20 to 35 bucks to ship it

I doubt amazon pays that much

Better act fast or you'll miss out on SET: The Computer Game for the low price of $118.99 :lol:

Seriously though, I'll snag a $65 Wii if they come back in stock.

has anyone ever seen a DS LITE under 60

love to grab a ds lite for under 60 (50 be a blast) just need one for the GBA since got a nice DSI XL today

man i saw the $172 ps3 in stock twice today, but had to make the difficult decision to pass on it for now. i have enough 360 games to cover me for a few months, and i want to build up more amazon credit before making a big purchase..but man is it tough to say no

[quote name='mr_bungle']Better act fast or you'll miss out on SET: The Computer Game for the low price of $118.99 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Somebody buy that thing so it stops appearing in the search results.

I nominate Slidecage.

[quote name='slidecage']has anyone ever seen a DS LITE under 60

love to grab a ds lite for under 60 (50 be a blast) just need one for the GBA since got a nice DSI XL today[/QUOTE]

I've never seen one that cheap

is $172 the cheapest it's ever been?

Would love it at $150 as it would just be a backup to my 1st generation PS3 slim, which I bought to back up my now YLOD launch 60GB PS3.

is $172 the cheapest it's ever been?

Would love it at $150 as it would just be a backup to my 1st generation PS3 slim, which I bought to back up my now YLOD'd launch 60GB PS3.

Although, if I see another one popping up at $170-ish, idk if I'd have the will power to stop myself from buying it :whistle2:D

Just picked up a PS3 for $157. It said the case may have a crack in it so hopefully it isn't bad. I guess it should be covered by the 30 day return policy so I can see what it is like.

[quote name='wissy']Just picked up a PS3 for $157. It said the case may have a crack in it so hopefully it isn't bad. I guess it should be covered by the 30 day return policy so I can see what it is like.[/QUOTE]
I saw a $140.99 PS3 slim o_O

[quote name='style_unseen']I saw a $140.99 PS3 slim o_O[/QUOTE]

I have been checking off and on all night and just saw the one.

[quote name='wissy']I have been checking off and on all night and just saw the one.[/QUOTE]

What was the condition on it? If you happened to notice.

Whoever thought I would think twice about my sealed $191 ps3 lmao. Payed with credit so cant complain too much... now if only I could find some of these damn wii remotes...

120 gig sold out, had it in my cart but forgot to change my address prior... someone got it before me /cry. Ah well, there will be other chances as long as im watching for it

Aw, sorry :( This should be a reminder to everyone though -- if you're wanting one of these systems - go into your account right now, make sure your address, credit card information is correct, and delete old stuff from your cart, hehe.

I was thinking about that as well... $50 more than the 120 gig and you get 130 more gigs plus the hdmi cable and a game... seems worth it to me. I'm starting to ponder on which one I want to keep an eye on more.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Let's stop talking about console deals and post game deals in here instead. Those are the most exciting prices.[/QUOTE]

How about we don't. PS3s for $160 and Wiis for $70 sounds like a better deal then any of the games that they have.

[quote name='wissy']How about we don't. PS3s for $160 and Wiis for $70 sounds like a better deal then any of the games that they have.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to agree with this.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Let's stop talking about console deals and post game deals in here instead. Those are the most exciting prices.[/QUOTE]

Yeah people, let's stop all the talk about the console deals.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Guess what the fuck I just bought. ^___^

Slim PS3, Brand new, $213 shipped baby. fuckKKK yessss... After months and months of stalling, I did it. BAOW BAOW!

And if that PSP 3000 comes in stock on cowboom I'm buyin' that bitch too. =] =] =][/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fire_Thief']My PS3 was new and sealed. Perfect.

My PSN is Outkast_and_UGK

Add me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Keep 'em coming... I want some good shit. I want a PSP 3000... Gran Turismo bundle is preferred. If I can get that for $130 or less I'll be straight...[/QUOTE]

Now can we get back to posting those awesome deals on groundbreaking games like Attack of the Movies 3D.

[quote name='style_unseen']Just got my $65 wii!

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/391/dsc06112.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5361/dsc06110r.jpg

EDIT: I just realized my cat was in the picture...guess he wanted to play some wii :lol:[/QUOTE]

I got mine too and it smells like new. I just tested it using the wii sports to put it at a vertical position and it showed error message. I read the manual and it suggested you should put the console on the stand and I did that and everything is working fine now.

my 171.99 ps3 ordered yesterday just shipped. Hope it's in not too bad of shape....

Anyone having to return 120 gig ps3 due to poor conditions?

[quote name='supaet']my 171.99 ps3 ordered yesterday just shipped. Hope it's in not too bad of shape....

Anyone having to return 120 gig ps3 due to poor conditions?[/QUOTE]
Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back