Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='madogmgd']I would love to get a ps3 for 170$
But i got school[/QUOTE]

Oh good man, stay focused on school. I don't start law school until next fall so I am just working and enjoying my time.

pikmin 2 and FFVI were in stock apparently, but snatched up quickly. Guess I'll add those two to my bookmarks to check immediately when new stuff comes in stock.

[quote name='doodofdoods']pikmin 2 and FFVI were in stock apparently, but snatched up quickly. Guess I'll add those two to my bookmarks to check immediately when new stuff comes in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah FF VI was gone instantly. Mass Effect 1 CE was also gone instantly. I'm sure there were some other great finds that disappeared.

[quote name='FeralWraith']Damn! Missed Phoenix Wright again. *sigh* Last one I need, too.[/QUOTE]

I've seen that one pop up a few times so I'm sure another copy will come in at some point.

[quote name='sabanoo']I've seen that one pop up a few times so I'm sure another copy will come in at some point.[/QUOTE]

Hehe, yeah, it will.

It's funny how much of a game it is just shopping on the Amazon Warehouse. *spins the wheel* C'mon, no whammies, no whammies...crap!

250 for a splinter cell bundle? am i missing something? do they package it with everything? I'm reading that it has the game but dlc might have been used and it's complete refurbed....it seems to good to be true

[quote name='digitalplague']Who took my gosh darn super street fighter![/QUOTE]
that deal has been alive since i and several people snagged one..
you are just late...really late

[quote name='cRodz']that deal has been alive since i and several people snagged one..
you are just late...really late[/QUOTE]

I already have the game so I wasnt looking for it.. My friends birthday is liek next week so I thought id snag it for him then boom its gone..

[quote name='digitalplague']I already have the game so I wasnt looking for it.. My friends birthday is liek next week so I thought id snag it for him then boom its gone..[/QUOTE]

haha that can be a crapshoot, especially when those "like new" games you buy from warehousedeals sometimes have label stickers on the case inside the plastic re-seal...or sometimes the printed materials (manual, coverart etc) have minor cosmetic defects. So i don't know if i would really give that to someone as a gift.

then again if your friend doesn't really care about that kind of thing then ignore everything i just said

Wow they must of reprinted the .hack games for the playstation 2 or noone wants them anymore..

part 3 only gets around 20 bucks even sealed

i remember when these were getting 100+

I doubt it's a reprint. Part 3 of the original series has always been the black sheep of the family. Heck, a local Wal-mart still has 3 copies of the bloody thing for $30 a shot.

If you want hard to find .hack, try Quarantine or the first GU, those are nightmarishly hard to come across.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Demon's Souls is back up at 18.99. Grabbed my copy, finally. Still shows up under the Used section of the normal Amazon page for Demon's Souls, so there should be 1 left at least.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002AB7TX8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I received my copy yesterday and it was still sealed. I opened it up and could not find a fingerprint on it. Hopefully you guys get a new one too :cool:

Rugby 08 PS2 and MGS: Digital Graphic PSP are in stock from Warehouse deals. Not amazing prices but good deals on likely great condition items.

[quote name='FeralWraith']I doubt it's a reprint. Part 3 of the original series has always been the black sheep of the family. Heck, a local Wal-mart still has 3 copies of the bloody thing for $30 a shot.

If you want hard to find .hack, try Quarantine or the first GU, those are nightmarishly hard to come across.[/QUOTE]

i still got one of those Hack gu part 1 with figure somewhere in my house LOL

[quote name='sabanoo']Castlevania SotN $20.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='sabanoo']Yeah FF VI was gone instantly. Mass Effect 1 CE was also gone instantly. I'm sure there were some other great finds that disappeared.[/QUOTE]

What was the price for FFVI Advance? I'm sure that I overpaid for the copy that I just bought from eBay and am winding up for a facepalm.

[quote name='Arakias']Rugby 08 PS2 and MGS: Digital Graphic PSP are in stock from Warehouse deals. Not amazing prices but good deals on likely great condition items.[/QUOTE]

Can you link me? I can't seem to find the MGS: DG; and I doubt it's in such demand that it sold out in minutes.

Thanks!

[quote name='11440']Thanks!

What was the price for FFVI Advance? I'm sure that I overpaid for the copy that I just bought from eBay and am winding up for a facepalm.[/QUOTE]

No idea. By the time I got to there it was already out of stock. It was under $25 but that's all I know.

[quote name='yokofox33']Awesome. I ordered mine nearly a week ago and asked what was taking so long to ship my system. They told me it was backordered, and of course 5 systems pop up today. Still hasn't shipped. They did upgrade me to 2-day shipping though when it eventually ships.[/QUOTE]
How much did yours cost? Was it one of the really cheap ones?

[quote name='Arakias']Rugby 08 PS2 and MGS: Digital Graphic PSP are in stock from Warehouse deals. Not amazing prices but good deals on likely great condition items.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Picked up Rugby 08. Maybe I'll finally understand this game now.

[quote name='cheeky']Thanks. Picked up Rugby 08. Maybe I'll finally understand this game now.[/QUOTE]

doubtful
if you're talking about understanding MGS

[quote name='tlwizard']How much did yours cost? Was it one of the really cheap ones?[/QUOTE]

No, it was a 227 one. They said it would ship by the 13th, so I guess I just gotta wait.

[quote name='doodofdoods']There's an ebb and flow to warehousedeals pricing, we're back at crappy prices right now for the most part.[/QUOTE]

It's been like that for a couple of rare games for days now. NSMB went up to $38.99 for a while too. It went back down to $19.99 yesterday, so all hope isn't lost, yet.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My (ahem) has been shipped :D

psst... there's 1 preowned @ WM.com. I just missed out the $30 one.[/QUOTE]

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back