Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha - it's about freaking time! (SET game) - I'm tempted to buy it just to make it disappear, heh (not really).

On another note - does anyone know a way to get Amazon search results to show more than 24 results per page? Sorry if this is a stupid question or if it has been addressed, but it just seems like a really silly limitation and I haven't been able to figure out a way to change it.

[quote name='sadikyo']Tales of Symphonia it seems was sitting around $20, but was recently changed to $17.99 before it sold. I've seen it as low as $13, but don't know if it will get that low again.[/QUOTE]
Wait, is this for the Wii? I managed to snag a copy for $15 for the GameCube. I haven't paid much attention to the pricing fluctuations, but I've seen gradual increases here and there for other games. It's rare to pick up games that fit into a similar quasi-esoteric niche for cheaper, because usually people are quick to find them first. It's like picking up Path of Radiance for two dollars more than the lowest I've ever seen a couple weeks ago. The combination of rare-itude and these price increases just makes it all the more crappy for people looking to get a copy.

^ You know, people have asked and answered this question before; and compared it to Rez. Even after reading about on the forums, I still have no clue what it's about. lol

[quote name='sadboy']^ You know, people have asked and answered this question before; and compared it to Rez. Even after reading about on the forums, I still have no clue what it's about. lol[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with Rez. Someone thought that the dude in the picture for set looked like the dude from Rez.

Just read the wikipedia article that's been linked a couple times now. It's a card game that involves making...sets.

Just to verify for some people - SET is nothing like Rez - there are just some similarities between the person on the cover of SET and the person on the cover of Rez - strictly gameplay speaking they are nothing alike.

EDIT: Just a minute too late, heh

PSP Go White Like New $152.99

PSP Go Black Like New $169.99

The best part of these if is they haven't been registered yet. If they haven't, you get three free games (LBP, R&C and one other)

[quote name='genfuyung']Hopefully today will be an XL day.[/QUOTE]

You've been looking for that XL awhile now haven't ya? Lol, I hope you get it:bouncy:

Not sure when they were posted but looks like prices are jacked up again.

Mario Galaxy 2 $39.99
New Super Mario Bros $35.99
NCAA Football 11 360 $44.99 (wow, really?)
Madden 11 PS3 $37.99 / 360 $40.99
Assassin's Creed II PS3 $26.99

Most of those are $5+ increases from their prior price points.

They also have Demon Souls Greatest Hits for $22.99 (link kept reverting to Ys for some reason)

i just paid 160 bucks to be a member of gamefly for 1 year (1 at a time) breaks down to 12.49 per month + tax

hopefullly this will stop me from buying a ton of stuff

[quote name='slidecage']i just paid 160 bucks to be a member of gamefly for 1 year (1 at a time) breaks down to 12.49 per month + tax

hopefullly this will stop me from buying a ton of stuff[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It cuts down on my spending a bit. $25 seems like such a deal on some of these warehouse games but if I beat it in a week or so, gameflying it is usually the much better choice.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']i grabbed the pearl white psp go for no reason at all..

maybe i will send it back within the return window, I promise I will keep it in good condition :)[/QUOTE]

Everyone who has ever bought a Go should say the exact same thing. :p

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']i grabbed the pearl white psp go for no reason at all..

maybe i will send it back within the return window, I promise I will keep it in good condition :)[/QUOTE]

Can you report back with the condition it was in when you get it? I'm actually interested in one.

game informer posted today that t
he mortal combat dev hasn't gotten their hand on an XL, but does have it running at 60 fps on the PSP2, which seems to be a powerful machoine......so I'll hold off on a psp

Received my "Good" condition Xbox360 yesterday. The box was pretty beat up but I don't think it had ever been used. Everything inside was in perfect condition and in the original packaging.

[quote name='slidecage']i would rather spend the extra 20 and get a brand new system[/QUOTE]

ha. i should check that before i post it.. I have no idea about price of portable game devices.

[quote name='6er']game informer posted today that t
he mortal combat dev hasn't gotten their hand on an XL, but does have it running at 60 fps on the PSP2, which seems to be a powerful machoine......so I'll hold off on a psp[/QUOTE]

maybe you should hold off on the psp2 also.. since the psp3 will be even more powerful. :roll:

gaming is all about the here and now. If you can have it for a good price (thanks CAG).. then go for it or else u will keep missing out on great quality games

[quote name='battra92']Not bad. I bought one new for my fiancee on Black Friday last year at Walmart for $99. I haven't seen them that cheap new, though.

If I could get an XL at that price, I'd jump on it. The NDSL is still superior for being region free and the ability to play GBA games.[/QUOTE]

DSi is region free.

Anyone know why shipping delays may occur from Warehouse Deals? My last two orders took two days to process instead of two days to be delivered. They arrived in four days. Not bad, but I ordered it with two days shipping and this usually does not occur.

Also, some of their prices went way up again! Red Dead Redemption was $25.99 on the PS3 the other day and now it's $40.99!

[quote name='Rozz']Anyone know why shipping delays may occur from Warehouse Deals? My last two orders took two days to process instead of two days to be delivered. They arrived in four days. Not bad, but I ordered it with two days shipping and this usually does not occur.

Also, some of their prices went way up again! Red Dead Redemption was $25.99 on the PS3 the other day and now it's $40.99![/QUOTE]

This happened to me last year around Christmas. Things came a day later than expected. I was refunded what the shipping would have been. It nearly paid for a years worth of prime. I currently have a couple of 2 day orders which appear to be shipping late. I think they'll either ship them overnight or issue me refunds/credits.

It's more expensive to buy Mario Galaxy 2 from warehouse deals than new on Amazon's own site new... They really should check these prices.

[quote name='cheeky']This happened to me last year around Christmas. Things came a day later than expected. I was refunded what the shipping would have been. It nearly paid for a years worth of prime. I currently have a couple of 2 day orders which appear to be shipping late. I think they'll either ship them overnight or issue me refunds/credits.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I found it a bit peculiar.

Also, Ico is in stock at the moment for $15.99.

[quote name='theberserker22']Damn, that PS3 is too pricey for me. I'm looking to replace a YLOD 60 gigger with something more reliable.[/QUOTE]

I replaced my YLOD 60GB a couple weeks ago with a 160GB for $226.

I think that's your best bet now.

Overlord: Minions 1.99 ds

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance 14.99 see i got the only one

finally got Fire emblem for the gamecube cheap :)

i figure i got

Overload minoions ds 2
Fire emblem Gamecube 15
Backyard football gamecube 1
nhl hockey 2004 playstation 2 1
Wizard of oz DS 14

for the same price i was going to be spending on KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP This weekend.

Kingdom hearts would cost me 32.49 after tax And i think i will enjoy these 5 games ALOT more then BBS

Just set up my $107 arcade unit. The jackass that returned it deliberately switched out the controller for one of his old ones. I don't care that I had to spend 10 minutes cleaning it, but it bothers me that they got a new controller. I'd like to punch that person in the face.

[quote name='jkanownik']Just set up my $107 arcade unit. The jackass that returned it deliberately switched out the controller for one of his old ones. I don't care that I had to spend 10 minutes cleaning it, but it bothers me that they got a new controller. I'd like to punch that person in the face.[/QUOTE]

That really stinks, but that's the risk of ordering from the warehouse. You can always return it for a full refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back