Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on a sub $200 PS3. Contemplated buying one a month ago, had it in my cart ready for checkout, but decided against it. Now I want one...*sigh*

I mean, a better priced ps3...

There is also a 120gb spring bundle too, with halo and forza for $154 for those that don't want the slim, or missed it and don't care about slim or not.

[quote name='likenew']I mean, a better priced ps3...

There is also a 120gb spring bundle too, with halo and forza for $154 for those that don't want the slim, or missed it and don't care about slim or not.[/QUOTE]
wish they wood sell the slim for less cause your not gonna get it with halo and forza, your just gettin it with the console itself

[quote name='horrido']The games disks come refinished. Most of the manuals I've got have been 'not new' condition (they have a wavy appearance - not flat at all). Most importantly, everything but the DS games come in non-official cases - the plastic seems a little flimsy.

Just myy 2 cents after purchasing a few DS, Wii, xbox, PS2, xbox360 and Gamecube games.[/QUOTE]
Weird, both Wii games that I have ordered came in Wii cases.

Either they're really good knock-offs, or they're legit cases.

[quote name='Altanis']Weird, both Wii games that I have ordered came in Wii cases.

Either they're really good knock-offs, or they're legit cases.[/QUOTE]

I just got a Wii game in the mail the other day. The disc looked nice (they do a great job with the professional resurfacing) but it came in a crappy white replacement case. The case feels flimsier than other Wii cases and has a bit of a scent to it. Sometimes the games from Warehouse Deals come in their original cases, but most of the time they are replacement cases. Everything else usually looks fine though, and they probably use replacement cases when the original cases are too beat up by their standards to send out.

^ Is this a new trend, or has this been going on for awhile? Oddly, I've never opened any of the games I've bought from Warehouse Deals, so I can't make any sort of confirmation.

I have purchased mostly xbox 360 games from AWD, and they have all seemed to be official cases. I open all the games I get from them just to be sure everything is right.

I've purchased probably in the vicinity of 80+ games from Warehouse Deals, and all but one have come complete and in great condition. Most of the games I purchase though were released within the last year, so perhaps older games aren't in quite as good condition. Funny thing is, I found a Target receipt inside one of the games, tucked behind the manual. It was purchased 2 months ago at that point and was still within return policy LOL I didn't do anything with it, but just thought that was funny.

Damn...too bad I missed out on that $190 Xbox Slim.

I've purchased dozens both old and new, and as far as I can tell they've always come in their original cases and complete. Only time I got ripped off was on a Lunar 2 which just came in the case not with any of the extras, but I called customer service and they gave me something like $20 off of its already uber low price, but that was a couple of years ago when they were selling old high value games/rarities for dirt cheap constantly. Oh yeah and a Magna Carta listed as a deluxe boxed set but only came with the case and manual, so I sent that shit back.

I just picked up Mega Man Zero Collection on DS like new for $17.99...oddly enough there's another copy listed for $21.99 but there wasn't any difference in the descriptions. Maybe mine's a bootleg, LOL. We shall see.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I've purchased probably in the vicinity of 80+ games from Warehouse Deals, and all but one have come complete and in great condition.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap. I don't think I've even purchased that many games since I joined CAG. Maybe forty to sixty games but not all from Warehouse Deals. I take it back. I've bought a shitload of games, most which are in my backlog stored in random boxes.

What would "knockoff" Xbox 360 cases look like? Like, if I were to guess, the ones that I bought from Gamefly are pretty cheap-feeling. Although, that could just be what they came in.

Gamefly cases are always going to be original since once they get opened, the case is stored until someone purchases the game used. Which is why I love buying games with DLC codes from GameFly, since they are never redeemed.

The 360 games have always come in the normal green 360 cases. However, an example of the problem is when you order a GC game. All of the GC games come in replacement Eco-Box DVD cases and that's kinda irritating because the manual and disc don't fit correctly. The discs are always in good condition and everything usually comes complete.

Boooo! I'm disappointed in amazon cause they've recently raises their prices on warehouse deals. I've been waiting for a cheap ps3 like sub $200 and they posted two of em at $265. The cheapest I have seen one here is $226 and now I wish I bit on that. Well hopefully amazon gets over this recent price hike and I can get a ps3 for under or close to $200

Anyways, if nothing good pops up, how cheap will the ps3 get for black Friday? Anyone remember what kind of deals they had on it last year

The only issue I have had was just a few days ago, I ordered line rider 2 for the DS in like new condition. The game was covered in Gamestop stickers (3) one of which was on the cover art. The game wouldnt play very well either, after putting it in, I would need to push it down just a little more to make contact wth the connections. Anyways I was able to return it with no prolems of course. Thats the only time I have received a "like new" game that was actually in shitty condition.

[quote name='anarchyburger']Boooo! I'm disappointed in amazon cause they've recently raises their prices on warehouse deals. I've been waiting for a cheap ps3 like sub $200 and they posted two of em at $265. The cheapest I have seen one here is $226 and now I wish I bit on that. Well hopefully amazon gets over this recent price hike and I can get a ps3 for under or close to $200

Anyways, if nothing good pops up, how cheap will the ps3 get for black Friday? Anyone remember what kind of deals they had on it last year[/QUOTE]

From 2009 video game standards and value, Godly Deals

PS3 and Dark Knight and Arkham Asylum and Infamous [Wally World] :hot:
PS3 and A Crack in Time and Little Big Planet GOTY [Best Buy] :cold:
PS3 and Killzone 2 and Infamous [Amazon] :whistle2:#

300 dollars total

I missed them all when they went live.
Later Walmart included a controller with the bundle above for 40 or so dollars more and i grabbed it with Bing

Just got in a copy of the Simpsons Game in "like new" condition from warehouse deals. Small scratch, but still in good shape, I figure as long as it installs I'll be in good shape. I hope it was worth $11 for a Simpsons fan.

Broke down and decided to just purchase Xbox 360 120GB Elite Spring 2010 Bundle http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0J8ZS/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used instead of the new slim 360. It was a very good condition for 165.99 (said it was missing the manual, who cares). I'll just sell my old system and the games included with this system and it will only end up costing me $20-40. I really just needed a larger hard drive and 120GB is plenty. I'll post up when it arrives.

All the current gen stuff I've ordereed, arrived in excellent shape (except PSP). Most of the xbox stuff come in new 360 cases and I think they are resurfaced. They look really clean but a few of them had VERY fine, thin radial rings. And all of them have the same looking lint on it...maybe from the wiping cloth they use. All the PSP stuff I've received looked more like "very good" than like new - shelf worn cases, scratched umd outer cases, unsealed.

I got a 360s 250gb for 209 that came in perfect condition and seems to work fine. Stuff like headset and cords seemed unopened, no finger prints on the unit.

I also ordered a 360 elite forza/odst for 133 after reading about the dead slims....just in case. The elite ended up being a dud. It was definite used. The fan/or one of the drives made a louder than normal rhythmical whiling noise, like something was slightly off balance. And who ever had it last kept the game cover art, manual for ODST, and disc 2 from ODST. A scratched up radial burned copy of Halo 3 disc 2 was left in it's place. I tried it just for kicks and I wouldn't read...lol. I returned that one.

The 360 elite FF LE I bought for $165 has been running like a dream. The FF game was opened, but other than that, everything else is perfect. Been running for 4 weeks with no problems at all.

For those complaining about flimsy cases - are you sure you're not buying newer games that come in the environmentally friendly cases that basically have less plastic and even holes in the case itself?

It would be bizarre for Amazon to take a game with its original manual and artwork and swap it into a 3rd party case of some sort.

[quote name='kodave']For those complaining about flimsy cases - are you sure you're not buying newer games that come in the environmentally friendly cases that basically have less plastic and even holes in the case itself?

It would be bizarre for Amazon to take a game with its original manual and artwork and swap it into a 3rd party case of some sort.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop does this now. I know they do it both to cut costs and save shelf space, but do not know about Amazon.

[quote name='kodave']For those complaining about flimsy cases - are you sure you're not buying newer games that come in the environmentally friendly cases that basically have less plastic and even holes in the case itself?

It would be bizarre for Amazon to take a game with its original manual and artwork and swap it into a 3rd party case of some sort.[/QUOTE]

No, as already stated I bought Gamecube games (which have been out of print for years now) and they came in Eco-Cases. Most of the PS2 games I've bought have come in Eco-Cases as well. Original Xbox games tend to come in Xbox 360-colored Eco-Cases. So yes, Amazon does swap out the old cases with new looking flimsy cases. I'd imagine they do this when the original cases have wear from being used, but it's annoying to purchase a Gamecube game and have it not fit correctly in the case (Gamecube games have special cases because the discs are smaller and the manuals are shaped slightly differently).

As far as condition goes, though, Warehouse Deals does have better condition used games than virtually any other store I've bought from. Every single game from Warehouse Deals has worked perfectly so far. I can't say the same thing about stores like Gamestop.

I bought Onimusha 1, which is a pretty damn old PS2 game, and it came in an environmentally friendly case.

It's possible the games in the Onimusha collection use the cases, but I don't recall seeing a "not for resale" mark on the game.

Dozens of my "old" PS2 games I bought came in the new cases, with fresh artwork, manual, and disc. Brand new style, and I love it.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Dozens of my "old" PS2 games I bought came in the new cases, with fresh artwork, manual, and disc. Brand new style, and I love it.[/QUOTE]

You gotta be careful though. Today I got a copy of Lost Via Domus (my son just started watching the show and wanted to play the game). It was cheap ($7.50) and came fast (2 days), all of which was great. It was advertized as "Used - Like New". It came with new looking Y-fold wrapping (though with a sticker over the UPC underneath the plastic and no MS security sticker so clearly it wasn't factory-sealed). But when I opened in it was in a nearly mint standard 360 case, and had perfect cover art and manual. At first I thought the disc was pristine, too, but then holding it at an angle I could see the remains of a ring - one of the ones caused by someone's crappy 360 disc drive. The disc had clearly been refurbished - closer inspection showed the little circular marks from a refurb machine. It looked pretty good though. However, it failed upon HD installation. Man, it is nice the 360 has this option. I may not have found out about the error for a long time (whenever my son got to that part of the game) otherwise.

So, yeah, kind of pissed they try to pass that off as "Like New". Even if they didn't catch the defect, which I really wouldn't expect them to, passing off refurbs as "Like New" is asinine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always try to inspect the discs as best as possible, and WD has never let me down. Gamefly, however, has. I still buy from them both though, amazing deals.

[quote name='io']You gotta be careful though. Today I got a copy of Lost Via Domus (my son just started watching the show and wanted to play the game). It was cheap ($7.50) and came fast (2 days), all of which was great. It was advertized as "Used - Like New". It came with new looking Y-fold wrapping (though with a sticker over the UPC underneath the plastic and no MS security sticker so clearly it wasn't factory-sealed). But when I opened in it was in a nearly mint standard 360 case, and had perfect cover art and manual. At first I thought the disc was pristine, too, but then holding it at an angle I could see the remains of a ring - one of the ones caused by someone's crappy 360 disc drive. The disc had clearly been refurbished - closer inspection showed the little circular marks from a refurb machine. It looked pretty good though. However, it failed upon HD installation. Man, is it nice the 360 has this option. I may not have found out about the error for a long time (whever my son got to that part of the game) otherwise.

So, yeah, kind of pissed they try to pass that off as "Like New". Even if they didn't catch the defect, which I really wouldn't expect them to, passing off refurbs as "Like New" is asinine.[/QUOTE]

Noram strikes again?!!! There really should be some sort of disclosure or disclaimer about this. Every one of my 15+ xbox original games were refurbed discs. Nice condition, but still a little shady, business wise.

I love LOST...and did finish that game. I wanna say it only lasted 4.5 hrs tops.

[quote name='Toss']Noram strikes again?!!! There really should be some sort of disclosure or disclaimer about this. Every one of my 15+ xbox original games were refurbed discs. Nice condition, but still a little shady, business wise.

I love LOST...and did finish that game. I wanna say it only lasted 4.5 hrs tops.[/QUOTE]

I think he's already spent that much time playing it and it is going much slower for him. I got a used copy from GS over the weekend but it wasn't in very good condiition and cost more than the Amazon Warehouse option so I though I'd give that a shot and return the GS one when it came in. The GS disc looks like it is in worse shape, but clearly it was not refurbed and it installed no problem.

It ends quite abruptly so he might be right at the end and not even know it.

The first 2 seasons of that show is just awesome.

[quote name='io']The disc had clearly been refurbished - closer inspection showed the little circular marks from a refurb machine. It looked pretty good though. However, it failed upon HD installation. Man, it is nice the 360 has this option. I may not have found out about the error for a long time (whenever my son got to that part of the game) otherwise.[/QUOTE]
From my experience, the HD is finicky about what it installs. Some discs that have been resurfaced with previous radial scratches sometimes install. Some games with no indication of any resurfacing or scratches sometimes don't install.

[quote name='cRodz']From 2009 video game standards and value, Godly Deals

PS3 and Dark Knight and Arkham Asylum and Infamous [Wally World] :hot:
PS3 and A Crack in Time and Little Big Planet GOTY [Best Buy] :cold:
PS3 and Killzone 2 and Infamous [Amazon] :whistle2:#

300 dollars total

I missed them all when they went live.
Later Walmart included a controller with the bundle above for 40 or so dollars more and i grabbed it with Bing[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply about black Friday. If I dont get a ps3 from amazon warehouse deals then I'll most likely just wait for Black Friday since it's right around the corner

Tempted to jump on Bayonetta for $21.99, but I think I'm going to hold out for $20 or less on a new copy. I imagine someone will make that happen for me before the new year. :)

[quote name='dudejeff22']Tempted to jump on Bayonetta for $21.99, but I think I'm going to hold out for $20 or less on a new copy. I imagine someone will make that happen for me before the new year. :)[/QUOTE]

Guess you missed Best Buy having it for $19.99 for 2 weeks about a month ago, eh?

Got DMC3 today.

On closer inspection of all the PS2 games I've gotten, I think Amazon just has a damn good disc refurbishing machine. On all the games, the center of the disc right around the plastic ring is just a bit worn down looking, but otherwise, it's perfect.

also, the inserts and manuals must be from the manufacturers or something-- they are all perfectly new, except the inserts are always just off center, like they're put into the case by hand.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Why don't you want this one too? Is that the one you returned that was missing the card and book?[/QUOTE]
No I still have those in hand.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Update Scanner 3.1.3[/QUOTE]thanks. i'll check it out. while i have your ear, is there an add-on that will allow you to refresh an image on a page without having to reload the entire page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back