Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ninja dog']$77.99 for a 250gb? hmmm...maybe I'll go for an arcade spring bundle + one of those instead of a slim.[/QUOTE]

Might have been their rock bottom price, but I was just searching thru the thread and saw it for that price, could have been less at one point but I can't find any sites that keeps track of lowest Amazon Warehouse prices.

Fatality, your icon with Snoop makes me not want to click the links or make purchases. It's like he's reminding me "you got a backlog, homie. Shizzle dizzle." I Don't know, kinda felt the need to share that...

[quote name='bardockkun']Fatality, your icon with Snoop makes me not want to click the links or make purchases. It's like he's reminding me "you got a backlog, homie. Shizzle dizzle." I Don't know, kinda felt the need to share that...[/QUOTE]:lol::rofl::lol:

hey all, I just bought Burnout Paradise for PS3. Great game. I have a question about Eye of Judgement on warehouse. Is it just the game or the camera, stand, and cards too? I assume it's just the game since it's so cheap but amazon doesn't clarify if it's the complete kit. Thanks.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']hey all, I just bought Burnout Paradise for PS3. Great game. I have a question about Eye of Judgement on warehouse. Is it just the game or the camera, stand, and cards too? I assume it's just the game since it's so cheap but amazon doesn't clarify if it's the complete kit. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It's probably the complete kit, imo. It says includes playstation eye on the picture, so at the very least you'll have something to use to your advantage if it doesn't come with the camera and cards.

[quote name='doodofdoods']It's probably the complete kit, imo. It says includes playstation eye on the picture, so at the very least you'll have something to use to your advantage if it doesn't come with the camera and cards.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bet on it coming with the camera though; Amazon's current product description text doesn't say "Comes with Playstation Eye" anywhere. I think the old product description did say "Includes Playstation Eye", but about a week ago Amazon took it down because "customers are reporting a discrepancy in the product description".

But I could be wrong, and you definitely would have grounds for returning it due to the picture.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I wouldn't bet on it coming with the camera though; Amazon's current product description text doesn't say "Comes with Playstation Eye" anywhere. I think the old product description did say "Includes Playstation Eye", but about a week ago Amazon took it down because "customers are reporting a discrepancy in the product description".

But I could be wrong, and you definitely would have grounds for returning it due to the picture.[/QUOTE]

I have a camera so it wouldn't be a huge deal if it didn't include that. I just want the game, the stand, cards, game, and the table top surface thing. You think it will come with that stuff?

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I have a camera so it wouldn't be a huge deal if it didn't include that. I just want the game, the stand, cards, game, and the table top surface thing. You think it will come with that stuff?[/QUOTE]

On one hand, I'm the paranoid type and I don't see those items explicitly listed anywhere.

But on the other hand, if it didn't come with those, what WOULD be included?

I would think that it comes with the game, cards, stand, and table top surface, but I would try to contact Amazon Customer Service to get clarification over what's included or not. If you manage to find out, please let us know. I'm actually kind of curious now.

She said there's no reason it shouldn't come with all the necessary equipment. She also said it doesn't clarify that it does come with all that stuff. She told me to call warehouse if those parts are missing so I can get them shipped to me or get a refund. So I guess I'll play the waiting game and find out Tuesday! She sounded confident though that I'll get the whole kit. So, we'll see how it goes. Thanks for all the help guys.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']She said there's no reason it shouldn't come with all the necessary equipment. She also said it doesn't clarify that it does come with all that stuff. She told me to call warehouse if those parts are missing so I can get them shipped to me or get a refund. So I guess I'll play the waiting game and find out Tuesday! She sounded confident though that I'll get the whole kit. So, we'll see how it goes. Thanks for all the help guys.[/QUOTE]
How much was it? I don't see it listed anymore.

[quote name='tlwizard']Thanks. When you get it, would you mind reporting back with the exactly how good very good is?

Can anyone think of a reason why the Xbox Slim I ordered would have a different Serial Number than the one on the box? I noticed the box was strange because it had a different sticker on the front than I thought typically came on the box (just the simple "kinect ready" one). That strangeness led me to check the SNs and they're different.

Anything I should check on or look for? The wifi seems to be working, games installed fine, just has me weirded out a bit.[/QUOTE]

i got mine today, box has a tear on side, everything inside looks brand new.
looked like a fork-lift went thru the side of the box though.

paid 208 for it, inside nothing was opened.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']yep, guess they have more.[/QUOTE]

Meh you've convinced me to try my luck as well. It's been up there for a while and I just assumed it was the game only and didn't even notice the little part of the picture that mentioned the camera. I hope it comes with more than just the game so I don't have to return it.

[quote name='sabanoo']Meh you've convinced me to try my luck as well. It's been up there for a while and I just assumed it was the game only and didn't even notice the little part of the picture that mentioned the camera. I hope it comes with more than just the game so I don't have to return it.[/QUOTE]
Cross your fingers! I have a feeling it's just the game because Gamestop sells just the game for $8.99 used. I saw the complete pack, brand new at Gamestop several months ago for $39.99. So $19.99 would be a steal. Just so you know Sony canceled the online servers for this game.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']Cross your fingers! I have a feeling it's just the game because Gamestop sells just the game for $8.99 used. I saw the complete pack, brand new at Gamestop several months ago for $39.99. So $19.99 would be a steal. Just so you know Sony canceled the online servers for this game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah $19.99 would be a steal. I agree it most likely is just the game but with a valid reason to return it I don't feel bad buying and returning if it is.

On those PSPGos - what would the differences be between the Good, Very Good or like new. Any chance that it's just box damage or something? If they go a little lower, I'd be tempted...

[quote name='crazedracerguy']On those PSPGos - what would the differences be between the Good, Very Good or like new. Any chance that it's just box damage or something? If they go a little lower, I'd be tempted...[/QUOTE]

Read the descriptions of the items. Many of the "good" systems claim to have damage on the actual unit. I'm reluctant to pull the trigger myself, even if the price is right.

anyone looking for a cheap rental

7 wonders 2 for the DS 9.99 used 8.75 trade in price..

if you have prime can get it tuesday ship it by friday 3 day rental for 1.25

I found a 160GB PS3 for $220 about 8 days ago and they still haven't shipped. Amazon has emailed me a few times about approving order delays. Anyone ever experience this or have any clue what's up?

[quote name='puh_fifer']I found a 160GB PS3 for $220 about 8 days ago and they still haven't shipped. Amazon has emailed me a few times about approving order delays. Anyone ever experience this or have any clue what's up?[/QUOTE]

They're out of stock right now and waiting to get their hands on some more so they can ship them out to you.

Surprised they are emailing you so much to get you to approve. Some people in the past got their orders canceled outright, so at least they're trying to do something for you.

[quote name='Squarehard']They're out of stock right now and waiting to get their hands on some more so they can ship them out to you.

Surprised they are emailing you so much to get you to approve. Some people in the past got their orders canceled outright, so at least they're trying to do something for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I keep dreading getting an order canceled notice and then being back to the drawing board on getting a PS3. I already have a bunch of games and accessories, waiting on the system is painful

[quote name='crazedracerguy']On those PSPGos - what would the differences be between the Good, Very Good or like new. Any chance that it's just box damage or something? If they go a little lower, I'd be tempted...[/QUOTE]

I think this can vary on products also. I was lookng at some cameras a few days ago and a few very good were listed as "cosmetic damage on item" or something to that effect

I bought one that was listed as cosmetic blemishes in the info last week. Got it and the thing ran brand new with everything included and original packaging inside. There was a sticker on the box and a large dent in it and that was about it.

Just picked up:

Myst - PS1 - $14.86
Riven - PS1 - $13.99
Exile - PS2 - $6.49
Mr. Mosquito - PS2 - $13.99
Finny the Fish and the Seven Waters - PS2 - $10.99
Jericho - PS3 - $7.49
Where the Wild Things Are - PS3 - $12.99

All in 'Like New' with cases, manuals, and inserts.

I always wanted to play Mr. Mosquito.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Just picked up:

Myst - PS1 - $14.86
Riven - PS1 - $13.99
Exile - PS2 - $6.49
Mr. Mosquito - PS2 - $13.99
Finny the Fish and the Seven Waters - PS2 - $10.99
Jericho - PS3 - $7.49
Where the Wild Things Are - PS3 - $12.99

All in 'Like New' with cases, manuals, and inserts.

I always wanted to play Mr. Mosquito.[/QUOTE]

Aw...I'd been waiting for Mr. Mosquito to drop below $10 forever...it went down to $11.99 at one point but then went back up :cry:

Sorry, that's the first I had seen it in the Warehouse.

I looked up the going rates for CIB on eBay and thought the prices were fair.

I just went through all of the 'Sony' results in the Warehouse...there were a little over 1,000 results.

Myst was another seller, but cheaper than others with just the 'disc only,' I'm hoping for the black label, don't know if a greatest hits exist though.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Sorry, that's the first I had seen it in the Warehouse.

I looked up the going rates for CIB on eBay and thought the prices were fair.

I just went through all of the 'Sony' results in the Warehouse...there were a little over 1,000 results.

Myst was another seller, but cheaper than others with just the 'disc only,' I'm hoping for the black label, don't know if a greatest hits exist though.[/QUOTE]

It's a little high but not a bad price at $13.99. It's been up there for months now I think. I doubt it was going to go back down or any lower now though. It had been hovering at the price for a while now.

[quote name='MikeParisi']I bought one that was listed as cosmetic blemishes in the info last week. Got it and the thing ran brand new with everything included and original packaging inside. There was a sticker on the box and a large dent in it and that was about it.[/QUOTE]

That makes me very, very tempted to get one of the Like New ones since that's definitely in my price range...though I'm still not sure if I should bite. I'm really hoping the outside boxes themselves are the only thing damaged and that they're not returns/tradins (since I won't be able to get the 3 game promo). So far I've only bought 2 Like New games from Warehouse and they both were no where near Like New condition at all. The last one was really beat up/unplayable and completely smelled like sh*t. Love how that's considered Like New.

For anyone who bought a Like New PSP Go in the past through Warehouse, was yours still unregistered and we're you able to get the 3 free games from the promo? Really curious to know if the Like New ones are all unregistered. If so, I'll definitely bite.

[quote name='panasonic']Is the ps3 worth getting at $241 or should I wait?[/QUOTE]

well the lowest it ever went was 154.99 for 120gb which i got one... but more common low price was around 180 back in june. soooo if u not in a hurry i would wait

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']well the lowest it ever went was 154.99 for 120gb which i got one... but more common low price was around 180 back in june. soooo if u not in a hurry i would wait[/QUOTE]

Were those like new conditions? Also any idea if the 120gb include those smaller processors to create less heat?

[quote name='puh_fifer']Thanks, I keep dreading getting an order canceled notice and then being back to the drawing board on getting a PS3. I already have a bunch of games and accessories, waiting on the system is painful[/QUOTE]

I ordered one of the Xbox 360 4gb "very good" for $139 and after a couple days it was outright canceled. I complained about it and customer service told me to buy a new one of the main Amazon site and they would discount it down to $139. I wasn't expecting it. I just wanted to let them know I was displeased and without hassle, they helped me out.

If you get canceled, try complaining. Don't expect much, but you might get lucky too.

[quote name='sabanoo']Aw...I'd been waiting for Mr. Mosquito to drop below $10 forever...it went down to $11.99 at one point but then went back up :cry:[/QUOTE]

Oops....

Mr.Mosquito was actually $5.99 last week, but I didn't really think it was worth posting since it's really not that valuable.

My bad :*(

[quote name='Squarehard']Oops....

Mr.Mosquito was actually $5.99 last week, but I didn't really think it was worth posting since it's really not that valuable.

My bad :*([/QUOTE]

Oh nooooooooooooes...oh well. :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back