Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm debating Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, and either Zelda: Twilight Princess or Super Paper Mario. Total would be about $75 for 3 of them, and I have $60 in Amazon GCs. Touch choice, really.

Edit- Doesn't matter anymore since it's dead. Guess my decision was made for me :D. Once again, we learn the importance of F5ing before posting. :lol:

dang, I would got three games I've got on my "only buy for dirt cheap, dont really care about them" list that won't get bought since the deal was killed.

[quote name='cRodz']well played[/QUOTE]

changed mind

threw cooking mama back to amazon for 12.49 (paid 15)
Took Zelda spirt tracks to goozex for 600 pts

grabbed 3 200 pt games i think they like

paid 29 -13 for trade in say

16.00 out of pocket for 4 games

[quote name='deviousnaraku']For anyone who bought a Like New PSP Go in the past through Warehouse, was yours still unregistered and we're you able to get the 3 free games from the promo? Really curious to know if the Like New ones are all unregistered. If so, I'll definitely bite.[/QUOTE]

I bought a "Like New" PSPGo with Rockband as my free game. However, I still got the 3 free games.

[quote name='jkanownik']Since I was going to have to sell the extra PS3's anyway, I went ahead and got 3 PSP Go's as well.[/QUOTE]

i say they didnt do it and just bragging ...

i mean the PSP GOS were 143 say 150

3 systems for 300 bucks ... you be lucky to resell them for 150 each take ebay fees paypal fees shipping the systems

Ebay would take 22.50 in fees alone
Paypal would probally take close to 5.00

thats 30...

if you even resold them for 150 each (450 total paid 300) 150 profit - 90 in the fees for selling the 3 systems

60 buck profit - anything you might lose on shipping

sorry but spending 300 bucks in hopes you end up with 60 buck profit isnt worth it ... same with the ps3s

Damn, so I just spent the last 20 minutes filling my cart for nothing? Son of a... Man, would've had some pretty decent deals too. They had some nice stuff in stock. Took me a while to get to groups of 3 together since I owned a lot of the good stuff already.

There's no way I killed it with a single order for 3 PS3's or 3 PSP's. Now, if the 3 LED 3D TV's I tried had worked that might have raised a flag.

[quote name='jkanownik']There's no way I killed it with a single order for 3 PS3's or 3 PSP's. Now, if the 3 LED 3D TV's I tried had worked that might have raised a flag.[/QUOTE]

The code was only good for game related products, so doesn't work on anything else outside of gaming. Trust me, I tried ;D

[quote name='jkanownik']There's no way I killed it with a single order for 3 PS3's or 3 PSP's. Now, if the 3 LED 3D TV's I tried had worked that might have raised a flag.[/QUOTE]

If you don't think a promotional discount of $293 doesn't raise any flags on their side you're fooling yourself.

[quote name='slidecage']i say they didnt do it and just bragging ...

i mean the PSP GOS were 143 say 150

3 systems for 300 bucks ... you be lucky to resell them for 150 each take ebay fees paypal fees shipping the systems

Ebay would take 22.50 in fees alone
Paypal would probally take close to 5.00

thats 30...

if you even resold them for 150 each (450 total paid 300) 150 profit - 90 in the fees for selling the 3 systems

60 buck profit - anything you might lose on shipping

sorry but spending 300 bucks in hopes you end up with 60 buck profit isnt worth it ... same with the ps3s[/QUOTE]

BS. eBay takes out its share of fees, but $90 out of $150? No way, no how. Those PS3s, if they only had dinged boxes especially, and they were the LBP bundles, would have sold for at least 250-275. The fees would have been $35 at the absolute most. And probably only $25-$30. You are allowed up to $11 to ship consoles, so tack that on and you're not out any for shipping. Jeez...

[quote name='doodofdoods']Damn, so I just spent the last 20 minutes filling my cart for nothing? Son of a... Man, would've had some pretty decent deals too. They had some nice stuff in stock. Took me a while to get to groups of 3 together since I owned a lot of the good stuff already.[/QUOTE]

This is why I actually put stuff in my Cart and then press the "save for later" button. Made it quick and easy to pick 3 games I wanted. They're there for when such an event arises.

[quote name='mr_bungle']BS. eBay takes out its share of fees, but $90 out of $150? No way, no how. Those PS3s, if they only had dinged boxes especially, and they were the LBP bundles, would have sold for at least 250-275. The fees would have been $35 at the absolute most. And probably only $25-$30. You are allowed up to $11 to ship consoles, so tack that on and you're not out any for shipping. Jeez...[/QUOTE]

talking about the psp gos

you would sold them for say

150 by the time you figure in ebay and paypal fees your looking around 30 bucks

that is 120 per system you made.. you paid 300 for 3 systems ...

300 - 360 = 60 buck profit in flipping 3 PSP gos and that is if you can sell them and dont get some SOB on ebay saying the item was busted and screwing you out of the cash...

thats only a 20% profit filp.. not worth my time or hassle

about the 600 pt flip i made to goozex

picked up
SOnic 2 for the psp 100 pts
zubo 100 pts
my sims agents 200pts

and 200 pts left

so around 16 bucks out of pocket ended up with

Casual mania
Sonic Rivals 2
Zubo
my sims agents
200 goozex points

that is about 4 bucks per game what isnt that bad (what i probally can resell on ebay for that much)

and was able to rent Cooking mama 3 for 5 nights and able to play ZELDA spirt tracks until monday

[quote name='crewj']I bought a "Like New" PSPGo with Rockband as my free game. However, I still got the 3 free games.[/QUOTE]How long did it take for that code to show up?

[quote name='tlwizard']How long did it take for that code to show up?[/QUOTE]

...about a week or less? You'll get the email with the code once you log in to the PS Store from the PSPGo.

"Offer valid from 6/1/2010 to 3/31/2011. Each code is good for one qualifying PSN account to redeem the entitlement to download LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for the PSP®go system via the PlayStation®Store. Code expires 3/31/2011. The approximate value of the Code is $80.00 USD. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged."

[quote name='crewj']...about a week or less? You'll get the email with the code once you log in to the PS Store from the PSPGo.

"Offer valid from 6/1/2010 to 3/31/2011. Each code is good for one qualifying PSN account to redeem the entitlement to download LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for the PSP®go system via the PlayStation®Store. Code expires 3/31/2011. The approximate value of the Code is $80.00 USD. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged."[/QUOTE]Yeah, I logged in and downloaded the VC 2 demo. My assumption is that it's not gonna show up, but just wondering after how much time should I give up hope.

[quote name='slidecage']talking about the psp gos

you would sold them for say

150 by the time you figure in ebay and paypal fees your looking around 30 bucks

that is 120 per system you made.. you paid 300 for 3 systems ...

300 - 360 = 60 buck profit in flipping 3 PSP gos and that is if you can sell them and dont get some SOB on ebay saying the item was busted and screwing you out of the cash...

thats only a 20% profit filp.. not worth my time or hassle

about the 600 pt flip i made to goozex

picked up
SOnic 2 for the psp 100 pts
zubo 100 pts
my sims agents 200pts

and 200 pts left

so around 16 bucks out of pocket ended up with

Casual mania
Sonic Rivals 2
Zubo
my sims agents
200 goozex points

that is about 4 bucks per game what isnt that bad (what i probally can resell on ebay for that much)

and was able to rent Cooking mama 3 for 5 nights and able to play ZELDA spirt tracks until monday[/QUOTE]

Ah, thought you were talking about the PS3s....was gonna say they will fetch more than 150 on eBay :lol:

[quote name='mr_bungle']The person that bought SET will likely become an overnight millionaire, be given a free Lamborghini, and get a visit from the Dallas Cowboy cheerleading squad.

I'm telling you, amazon was trying to sell us a deal at the original $112 price point.[/QUOTE]

Original $112 price point? Man that copy of SET was up on warehouse deals for AT LEAST 2 YEARS, and it was in the $550-$650+ range when I first recall noticing it around that time. I would sort by price - highest to lowest in video games and it would be double the PS3 and Xbox bundle prices.

Just bought Metroid Prime Trilogy for $45ish... good deal?
Also, to anyone who's bought one from Amazon Warehouse Deals, what condition did yours arrive in? Did it have the metal casing or...? Just curious.
Thanks. :)

[quote name='DeLane79']Just bought Metroid Prime Trilogy for $45ish... good deal?
Also, to anyone who's bought one from Amazon Warehouse Deals, what condition did yours arrive in? Did it have the metal casing or...? Just curious.
Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

I always feel so bad for people that don't have a bunch of Targets close to them. A ton of people picked these up for $12.50 a couple of months ago...

DeLane79 - first, I think that is a good deal - those people may have gotten it at Target for $12.50 but you certainly can't get it anywhere else for $12.50 (wish I was in on that! However, there are too many vultures in my town so every store gets picked clean anytime there is remotely a deal)

Also, I got this game from WHD and it came with the special metal casing and the outer slipcover thingy. There's no guarantee, but just giving my experience

[quote name='DeLane79']Just bought Metroid Prime Trilogy for $45ish... good deal?
Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

Mine was missing the slipcover which kind of pissed me off.

[quote name='sadikyo']In case anyone is interested there is a PS3 120 for $260.99. Not an amazing deal but you never know.[/QUOTE]

Have another PS3 120 for $243.99.

I also bought the $217 Xbox 360 250gb Slim. :bouncy: And there seems to be more than the one i bought.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']I always feel so bad for people that don't have a bunch of Targets close to them. A ton of people picked these up for $12.50 a couple of months ago...[/QUOTE]

I have plenty of Targets. They don't put the games on clearance. They were selling the 10 everywjere else PC alpha protocol for 50 still

I just picked up Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition for $31 after checking my warehouse bookmark. However, it wasn't from the warehouse deals, but from gohastings. It's fulfilled by Amazon, so I have no idea what to expect. Anyone deal with gohastings? Since it's fulfilled by amazon will I be able to return it if everything isn't there?

[quote name='maddog66']I just picked up Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition for $31 after checking my warehouse bookmark. However, it wasn't from the warehouse deals, but from gohastings. It's fulfilled by Amazon, so I have no idea what to expect. Anyone deal with gohastings? Since it's fulfilled by amazon will I be able to return it if everything isn't there?[/QUOTE]

GoHastings sucks. I ordered Nier from them and it took a week before they sent a cancellation email. Pathetic. Some people say they're good, and if it's fulfilled by amazon then it'll be alright. But I didn't think gohastings was fulfilled by them?

[quote name='mr_bungle']GoHastings sucks. I ordered Nier from them and it took a week before they sent a cancellation email. Pathetic. Some people say they're good, and if it's fulfilled by amazon then it'll be alright. But I didn't think gohastings was fulfilled by them?[/QUOTE]

You ordered during the mass pricing glitch from Gohastings, when they had Yakuza 3, Dead to Rights Retribution, Nier, and a few other worthy titles for $10-$15. They simply didn't have the used stock to fulfill the ridiculous amount of orders made when people found out about them.

Except for that, I've never gone wrong with Gohastings. Every game I've gotten but one has come complete with the instruction manual and artwork, and they've all come in really good condition. Don't worry about it.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']You ordered during the mass pricing glitch from Gohastings, when they had Yakuza 3, Dead to Rights Retribution, Nier, and a few other worthy titles for $10-$15. They simply didn't have the used stock to fulfill the ridiculous amount of orders made when people found out about them.

Except for that, I've never gone wrong with Gohastings. Every game I've gotten but one has come complete with the instruction manual and artwork, and they've all come in really good condition. Don't worry about it.[/QUOTE]

Actually, in my experience GoHastings often is an awful company to order from. I've tried ordering from them plenty of times - not once during the glitch - and nearly every time they have canceled the order.

I can understand a company canceling an order every once in awhile, but the rate they do it is unacceptable.

[quote name='Rozz']Actually, in my experience GoHastings often is an awful company to order from. I've tried ordering from them plenty of times - not once during the glitch - and nearly every time they have canceled the order.

I can understand a company canceling an order every once in awhile, but the rate they do it is unacceptable.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll never deal with them again.

[quote name='Rozz']Actually, in my experience GoHastings often is an awful company to order from. I've tried ordering from them plenty of times - not once during the glitch - and nearly every time they have canceled the order.

I can understand a company canceling an order every once in awhile, but the rate they do it is unacceptable.[/QUOTE]

Oh, really? I've only ordered from their main website, and I figured my one questionable experience when I ordered from Amazon was because of that glitch. Their Amazon storefront may be unreliable- I can't vouch for them in that regard. But I've made more than five orders of 3+ games from their main site and they've never let me down from that.

I've only had 1 order cancelled through GoHastings, and their customer service, while not the fastest in the world, definitely made it up to me in the form of a $30 gift card. The only other issue I've had was one of my games had a cracked case, most likely during shipping, and they refunded me $7.28 ($2.28 for shipping and extra $5) for the inconvenience, when the game was only worth $12. Not to mention, at least 95% of the games I receive have been complete and in good condition. So until they give me a reason, I'm a pretty big fan of GoHastings.

Gohastings canceled an Xbox game (for the OG console) out of one of my orders even though the game was in stock. When I noticed that it was still in stock, they said there was some kind of computer error, but they couldnt restore it to my order and that I'd have to place a new order. The problem was, the deal used to place my order was over. I tried to explain to them it made no financial sense to purchase the game from them in a new order unless they'd honor the coupon from the deal I originally ordered under, but they said there was nothing they could do. So they basically told me to take my money elsewhere, which I did. Really strange.

But other than that I've received 9 books, 3 DVDs, and 5 games (which all came completed) from Gohastings with no issues what so ever, so I can't really complain.

Their main problem is trying to be an online presence using store stock spread out over dozens of locations rather than having a centralized warehouse with its own dedicated stock.

But since this is an Amazon thread, like any third party merchant, the same rules apply to Gohastings. I don't believe Gohastings fulfills their shipping through Amazon, but if for some reason they did, I think you could just return the game directly to Amazon.

It was fulfilled through Amazon with their 100% guarantee, so it's looking like I can just return it if there are any problems.

As for gohastings having a pricing glitch, how the heck did that happen and what did it effect? Everything?

[quote name='kodave']Gohastings canceled an Xbox game (for the OG console) out of one of my orders even though the game was in stock. When I noticed that it was still in stock, they said there was some kind of computer error, but they couldnt restore it to my order and that I'd have to place a new order. The problem was, the deal used to place my order was over. I tried to explain to them it made no financial sense to purchase the game from them in a new order unless they'd honor the coupon from the deal I originally ordered under, but they said there was nothing they could do. So they basically told me to take my money elsewhere, which I did. Really strange.

But other than that I've received 9 books, 3 DVDs, and 5 games (which all came completed) from Gohastings with no issues what so ever, so I can't really complain.

Their main problem is trying to be an online presence using store stock spread out over dozens of locations rather than having a centralized warehouse with its own dedicated stock.

But since this is an Amazon thread, like any third party merchant, the same rules apply to Gohastings. I don't believe Gohastings fulfills their shipping through Amazon, but if for some reason they did, I think you could just return the game directly to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='maddog66']It was fulfilled through Amazon with their 100% guarantee, so it's looking like I can just return it if there are any problems.

As for gohastings having a pricing glitch, how the heck did that happen and what did it effect? Everything?[/QUOTE]

they always have glitches. I always see games that are way cheaper than they should be. If you order them, they cancel them.

I think it's from people gaming their automatic price updater-- you catch the gohastings price before it readjusts.

[quote name='gospelman']Mass Effect 2 dropped around $4 today, now at $15.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001TORSII/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Probably in my top 5 games of all time, I picked up a copy so I have it both on PC and 360.[/QUOTE]

Hey in your opinion does the game work well on both systems ? or what I kinda mean is do both the PC and the 360 version look the same ?

I have a nice gaming rig and I could definitely play on MAX settings but I dont know if it works well on the PC.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Hey in your opinion does the game work well on both systems ? or what I kinda mean is do both the PC and the 360 version look the same ?

I have a nice gaming rig and I could definitely play on MAX settings but I dont know if it works well on the PC.[/QUOTE]

optimal controls and graphics make the best experience to be definitely on the PC, except the cutscenes which look terrible at a high resolution. but if you have the right hardware, ingame graphics on pc are much better

the most simple and streamlined experience is on the 360, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back