Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Amazon is currently selling InfamousSS for 20, I'd assume that's a price match to Best Buy.  But it's still on their lightning deals calendar for tomorrow.  Any bets on it going back up so they can LD it for 25?

Can anyone who own the Urban Camo controller comment on whether the black back part is textured (for better gripping) like the white one, or smooth like in the Uban Camo PS3 controller?

That XBox One with $150 worth of bonus digital content? It's going up in less than 10 minutes and is the AssCreed bundle with 12 months live, Max and the Curse of Brotherhood and Zoo Tycoon.

That XBox One with $150 worth of bonus digital content? It's going up in less than 10 minutes and is the AssCreed bundle with 12 months live, Max and the Curse of Brotherhood and Zoo Tycoon.
its getting claimed super fast, prob sell out in less than 2mins.

Xbox One AC Unity Thanksgiving Bundle [1 Year Xbox Live Gold, Zoo Tycoon, Max and the Curse of Brotherhood] $328.99

guess it slowed down was shot up to 34% now 39% so guess won't sell out in 2 mins LOL I thought it was going to hit 100% immediately.

its not bad deal since you get xbox live for free for a year with already 329 price.

plus the 2 games are good for kids if parents are buying it for kids as zoo tycoon is good kids game and is so max even though IMO anyone could like max as I thought it was a gem.

so its not bad. its something IMO MS lacked was not having a bundle thats suited for kids should of had a lego batman and super marvel heroes lego game too bundle cause ac one is rated teen I think?

Thanks for listing the extra games here. I didn't see that info on Amazon. They're of no value to me so I look at this as $300 for the AC bundle. $130 extra for Kinect and a controller is worth it to me (although I see why people have little interest in Kinect from a gaming perspective).

I have a RedCard and glad I got my Xbone at Target.  I think Target's a better offering with the $50 gift card.

Dropped over $1,000 between Best Buy and Target last night.  

$0 on Amazon thus far.

you guys think any of the new games like Dragon Age, Fary Cry 4, Little Big Planet etc will see some sort of discount on Amazon?

So far I only see Kmart offering any sort of discount but paying for tax + shipping kills it.

Does anyone have any idea when Sims 4 LE will go on sale?  It's on the calendar for today but not on the schedule.

Or where else can I buy it online?

you guys think any of the new games like Dragon Age, Fary Cry 4, Little Big Planet etc will see some sort of discount on Amazon?

So far I only see Kmart offering any sort of discount but paying for tax + shipping kills it.
Best you'll get is gift card deals. So far Far Cry 4 for PS3 only will get a $15 Amazon gift card in a few hours, otherwise don't count on majority of them even showing up.

I'm just waiting for the PS4 TLOU and GTA V bundle.

Yesterday the "release date" for it was November 27, 2014, and now it's November 28, 2014. Anyone know when it's going for sure?

Last edited by a moderator:
Best you'll get is gift card deals. So far Far Cry 4 for PS3 only will get a $15 Amazon gift card in a few hours, otherwise don't count on majority of them even showing up.
I'm pretty sure Far Cry will be all 4 platforms. They've been doing that all day; you click on the product page to switch platforms and the deal shows up.

Ugh I had the thanksgiving bundle in my cart but decided not to get it when I found out how cheap zoo tycoon is and also Max was free with Games with Gold a few months ago. Only real deal is the Live code which can be had for $37 now or later on eBay... I need a PS4 Destiny bundle discount!

Thanks for listing the extra games here. I didn't see that info on Amazon. They're of no value to me so I look at this as $300 for the AC bundle. $130 extra for Kinect and a controller is worth it to me (although I see why people have little interest in Kinect from a gaming perspective).
As someone who doesn't use Kinect for gaming at all I think $130 for a controller and Kinect is fair. I bought a second Xbox One and find myself talking to it a lot... I use voice commands for media all the time and I find it very useful. Don't know how much value I would put on it tho. My brother hates it since it's not as reliable for him but I use it a lot and it's very reliable.

yeah I figured as much..... thanks.... hoping cyber monday offers something.

BBY had the limited edition for $20.
dang, i ordered the standard edition then noticed amazon had the LE on sale for 19.99 also (it wasn't that price when I ordered the standard) but my standard edition is too late into shipping process to cancel :\

I'm surprised this one didn't fill up instantly. Much better than trying to grab one at the store tonight. I ended up getting it for $315 since my boyfriend works at Amazon. Would've been nicer without the taxes, obvi.

I am shocked that the Xbone bundle is still up there. If that were a PS4 deal with an equivalent deal (4 games and a year of PS+) it would have been gone in less than a minute.

I am shocked that the Xbone bundle is still up there. If that were a PS4 deal with an equivalent deal (4 games and a year of PS+) it would have been gone in less than a minute.
Yeah, I thought it would be gone within seconds. I just bought the ebay PS4 so won't be getting X1 but just wanted to see how fast it would disappear...I was not amused. If Amazon had PS4 and a PS+ bundle for $329.99 I would have watched that shit like a hawk.

only real deal IMO is xbox live for a year, I don't think many people care about the other 2 games.

Plus fact that its all digital codes, Amazon might of had a ton as you have no clue how many amazon has put up.

if it was hard copies I think it could of had a smaller amount, I think digital codes helps.

PS4 had a 50$ credit with it other day and was only 37% claimed which IMO is same thing here as IMO xbox live and these 2 games is worth $50. AC unity bundle been going on forever. just $30 discount.

A lot of people got an Xbox One a few weeks ago when BB had the trade-in deal and the free year of live, myself included. I was surprised at how many people were trading in consoles.  The XBL games are free but no one is buying the bundle for them.

Plus I think amazon added more to the lightning deal because 30 mins ago I saw it at 51% and then went back to 40% so I think amazon can keep adding because all the games are digital codes so it doesn't limit the deal where as if you had hard copies it could because they may only have a certain amount of physical copies so I don't think amazon will let this deal hit 100% claimed unless they run out of xbox one skus.

bread's done
Back